CristianoXtra Profile picture
Jan 13, 2022 8 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Cristiano Ronaldo:

“I’m back to Manchester United because I love this club not because of money.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo:

“I believe we have huge potential to win stuff. We have to find the best way to achieve these results. We have a few things to change and have to accept when you’re not in your best shape. We have a long way to improve but I believe.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Lets be honest, the last five/six games you think Manchester [United] played well? No, everyone knows this we have to believe we can do better. To play as Manchester United fans want and the history of the club.” Image
CRISTIANO:

“We won’t give up. The only people that give up are those that are weak mentally.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Every weekend is a challenge. Saturday we have a big game we have to try to win. Step by step. I live the present. The future will come.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo on what would success be at the end of the season:

“I hope to win one title, to go through in the Champions League and to be in the top four.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo:

“We won the last game but we didn’t perform the way we want.”

Cristiano Ronaldo when told it’s not about winning it’s the way we win at United:

“Exactly. I think we can make the two things together [performance and winning] to make the perfect scenario.” Image
Cristiano Ronaldo full interview. 🗣️

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with CristianoXtra

CristianoXtra Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @CristianoXtra_

Nov 13, 2023
🚨Cristiano Ronaldo's SIUUU celebration is the most popular & iconic celebration ever, Here is why.

A thread. Image
Young Kylian Mbappé doing the iconic Cristiano Ronaldo SIUUU celebration.

Neymar doing Ronaldo’s SIUUU celebration

Read 37 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
🚨Cristiano Ronaldo’s Iconic goals from the stands.

A thread. Image
Bicycle kick against Juventus.

The match winner against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey Final 2011. First trophy for Real Madrid.

Read 47 tweets
Dec 8, 2022
Jose Fonte:

“Cristiano is undoubtedly the best, or one of the best, in the world, so it was a big decision for the coach and only he knows why he did it. But if Cristiano had played I’m sure we could have produced a performance like that. You’re talking about one of the best. " Image
Jose Fonte:

“Can he start against Morocco? Why not? It’s Cristiano. Listen, when you have the best at your disposal, it’s always good." Image
Jose Fonte:

"If the coach decided to play Ronaldo I’m sure he would be important as well. We all understand here what’s at stake and Cristiano has produced over the years many, many great performances and especially on the big occasions." Image
Read 4 tweets
Dec 8, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo in training today ❤️💪🏽 ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Dec 8, 2022
Ricardo Chéu (Portuguese coach):

Portugal with or without CR7?

"With Cristiano in the starting lineup! The Portuguese insist on having a short memory. we can't let someone who has already given us so much and who continues to give, drop." ImageImage

Cristiano Ronaldo is in my opinion the best sportsman ever, he worked harder than others to achieve everything he achieved."

"Our Cristiano Ronaldo has to play. He is someone who is missed and I do not let him "fall" into oblivion." Image

"He's going through the worst moment of his career, due to various personal and professional situations, and With proper help and trust there can be no one who says he can't help us when we talk about the best ever." Image
Read 6 tweets
Sep 20, 2022
Brandon Williams on Cristiano Ronaldo:

“Since I’ve come back, he’s been a massive influence. He always talks to me. He makes sure that he doesn’t leave anybody out. He just talks to everybody. He’s not ‘I’m the superstar here, I’m not going to talk to anyone.” Image
Brandon Williams on Cristiano Ronaldo:

“He gives me advice. He talks to me. He has a joke with me. It’s just normal stuff. When you have a colleague that’s a footballer because at the end of the day, he’s a colleague of mine.” Image
Brandon Williams:

“I had an interview at the start of the season where I told people I'm the best dresser. And Ronaldo comes in now and says, ‘Oh, you're the best dresser? You're the best dresser? But you come in tracksuits everyday?’" 😂
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(