Ada Profile picture
13 Jan, 11 tweets, 2 min read
Good news for Medical Lab Scientists who intend to work in the UK.

HCPC now access your membership registration on the online platform of MLSCN
So please if you really don't want to spend extra 40k and those unnecessary delays from MLSCN
Make sure you renew your MLSCN license early... Make your payment to MLSCN January and follow up to get your license ASAP.
While you are filling your HCPC application form make sure page 8 section 4 carries the date on the two letters that came with your first permanent MLSCN license (Associate Membership letter and registration as MLS).
Attach notarised copies of the two letters (Associated membership and registration as MLS letters) as well as your permanent license.
Include MLSCN up to date membership registration link and MLSCN website on the space provided on page 8 section 4 of HCPC application form.
You can screenshot and print your registration details from MLSCN website and attach to your hcpc application documents.
Arrange all your documents and hold with office clips not stapler.
Send to HCPC as guided.
HCPC will not contact MLSCN and there won't be any delays in your applications that is often caused by MLSCN not replying HCPC or reaching you on time.
I am not the original author of this.

Best of luck.
I might not be able to answer all the questions. Kindly use google for some of the questions you have.

Have a nice day.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Ada

Ada Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!


Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

  2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @adanonso_

13 Jan

The good news is that no exam is required for HCPC registration (the body that regulates Biomedical Science practice in the UK)
It is not as difficult as you may think rather it's straightforward to get licence to practice and a job as a Biomedical Scientist in the UK from Nigeria.
This pathway requires you to have:

1. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
2. MLSCN registration (must be in good standing with the Council)
3. Cognate Medical Laboratory experience
4. International passport.
Read 13 tweets
12 Jan
If you are a medical laboratory scientist in Nigeria and had a 1st class or 2:1. This link is for you. It’s another way of coming to the UK and NHS will sponsor your masters, give you a job.
Means you get paid while studying. You can also bring your dependents.
Application to the NHS scientific training programme opens on the 18th of Jan and will close on 1st February at 4 pm.…
If you already have a masters and wants to become a consultant. Check for the higher trainee program.
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!


0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy


3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us on Twitter!