Theo Jordan Profile picture
Feb 3, 2022 β€’ 8 tweets β€’ 5 min read β€’ Read on X
Another smoking-gun of the biggest scandal in US history.πŸš¨πŸ‘‡πŸ§΅

NI was ALWAYS prevalent and strong, but informing you of that would have thwarted mandates and taken billions from Big Pharma. So they lied to us all. 🀬

"... extending previous 6mos durability data." πŸ™„Fuck you!πŸ–•
The term "evil" doesn't even do this justice... 🀬

πŸ‘‡πŸ§΅πŸš¨
B/c a ton of the people who lost their jobs, couldnt be with their sick children or dying relatives, who were slandered by our own President, had BETTER PROTECTION than The Card Carriers all along.

Just like us "antivaxxers" have been saying for a year+!🀬
Look at this toxic filth that came out of our White House! πŸ‘‡πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

And we aren't talking a year ago "before The Science changed" (πŸ™„πŸ–•); no, these words were spoken on 9/9/21 when they had known these realities for months. Then reiterated THIS JANUARY!🚨
And some of our "centrists", our "Libertarian heroes", are still spewing this toxic filth today... 🀬
"Citizen soldiers", always part of the blueprint.

It's easy to ID who amongst us was so willing (oftentimes eager!) to don that cap and swing that billy-club. It's a long damn list! #Receipts

And The Show using citizen soldiers isnt new to COVID.
πŸ‘‡πŸ§΅πŸš¨
Mmmmm. Man, all this shit makes my blood boil! 🀬

We are about to enter some really rocky waters... and I'm here for it! πŸ’ͺ LFG! It's comeuppance and "Clean House"-time! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Another thread on this hideous lie used like a cheap magic trick to fool us about out our protection levels and force needles into us the data clearly showed were unnecessary... 🀬

πŸ‘‡πŸ§΅

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with Theo Jordan

Theo Jordan Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Theo_TJ_Jordan

Apr 26
Hard to argue against. What's the alternative, reform? How can we see that? This was posted by Team Equity's Dept of Education just two weeks ago. Look at the design and thrust of it. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« It's Jonestown! They haven't even acknowledged the Cass Review yet.
How would you even reform this?!? πŸ‘‡πŸ€¬
Look at the depth of this capture and ideological rot... 🚨

Read this new guidance for all NY schools πŸ‘‡πŸ€¬

nysed.gov/sites/default/…

Read 15 tweets
Apr 19
FrankenFemme now gets passed down like a family heirloom.
But it wasn't mom pumping him with dogma and gender spirits. No no, there is no such thing as social contagion. Only right-wing bigots and conspiracy theorists believe that. He was born in the wrong body. It wasn't the vacant Hollywood world he came from.
Your son has the same right to "exist" that we all do. The notion we're required to role-play our entire lives in order to accomodate your fractured and deranged one is the most batshit crazy thing I've ever heard.

History will not be kind to what The Sanctimonious have done.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 11
"is in an attempt to avoid suicide" πŸŽ¬πŸΏπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿ

What if The Great Suicide Lie had never been promulgated by The Truman Show and it's The Science? Then what? What is the state of this hideous agenda without it? Do we ever get here?

Every one of those questions is rhetorical. 🀬
Those taking sterilizing drugs/removing healthy body parts in the name of "gender" have a high proclivity of suicide because they are already broken. A demographic defined by the presence of mental disorder.

Why are we so unwilling, unable, disallowed from addressing this screaming reality?

Read 12 tweets
Apr 1
How about we call for a moratorium on obsessing over sexual fetishes? I'm surely down for that. I do not give one shit who you want to fuck or who you don't want to fuck. How did we ever get here? How deranged has a society become when fetishes are made into curriculum for kids?
This deranged.πŸ‘‡ We ARE that society. This isn't a conspiracy or "right-wing disinformation" or to be brushed under the rug as "hate". πŸ‘Ά It's our reality now. Look around!πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« And it's time we start addressing this destruction for what it is. "Pride"? GTFO!
I'm so proud. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿ
Read 6 tweets
Mar 24
I don't believe in the existence of gender spirits and think The Book of Queer+ Dogma is detached from reality, deranged, deleterious for children, and nothing more than a secular cult for those who have abandoned traditional religion but need more.

Why is the state forcing it?
This is a clear violation of the separation of church and state. Just because your pastors now have pronouns doesn't make it different logically. My family does not do Queer+ spirits and demons. We never will.

This is a line I'll defend with everything.
msn.com/en-us/news/pol…

Don't think so? Then you don't understand what makes people like me tick at all.

Read 6 tweets
Mar 24
It is so easy to find these roots. All you have to do is start turning over rocks. It pops under every one! And I'm just some rando, doing this as a hobby on the side. What composite would be stitched together if we had, you know, journalists who actually investigated and wrote for the American people instead of only serving the assembly-line FrankenFemmes?

Our nation would be shellshocked.

It never gets here in the first place. 🀬

Overt social-engineering. The "queering" of American society. The breaking of our boys.

Our people never asked for this. Our people reject this shit at landslide numbers across all 50 states! And yet, it became THE ONLY cultural note allowed. Play any other and you are a bigot. πŸ‘

Why? When we honestly answer that question (and see how Hatecraft guided it all), we put an end to the greater madness. But that assumes we can even turn this Equity monster back at this point. This was a soft revolution that landed very hard.

Our color was rainbow.

New Yorker, June 10, 2015:

"In college, we talked endlessly about the politics of marriage, its mercantile origins, its role as an organizing principle of the patriarchy. A full seminar was devoted to the issue, in fact, with letter grades and all, in which we debated why we should or shouldn’t engage in such an archaic act when our L.G.B.T.Q. friends and family couldn’t. If we got married, weren’t we supporting and promoting a bigoted and outdated institution?

Finally, I could sense a certain moral logic behind the queasiness of watching Noni at her wedding, getting shoved toward her husband like a kid being forced into the first day of kindergarten. But my friend Audrey put it best when she raised her hand and told our professor, β€œI object to the marriage-industrial complex. But I want that dress. So now what?”

β€œI’m never getting married,” I told my friend Isabel while we floated in the Dead Sea. We were twenty-two and smeared with mud. β€œIt’s a tool to oppress women and eliminate their freedom,” I added."archive.is/I7yIgImage
How many of our people, what percentage of our youth, were forced through this sausage grinder of FrankenFemme hell?
It's like a zombie takeover... πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ§ŸπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(