1/ Jim Kerr of #FreedomConvoy2022, usually the clown posting party vids of White Folks Dancing Badly to Awful Music, has a petulant meltdown when the thing they were told was going to happen happened.

I don't think he manages reality that well, nor that it's gonna get easier.
2/ Note here that he gets right up in the faces of two officers who appear to be female.

Have you ever seen him do this to someone male, and his size?
3/ More #WhitePrivilege talk as Jim laments what the world is coming to, when a major city decides to take action to end its occupation by those who have terrorized it.

Tragic.

I'd also take bets that before #WhiteFreedomConvoy2022, Jim never knew a trucker.
4/ Pat:
"I feel like I'm responsible for everyone..."
"I'm so humble." I think he meant "humbled," but who knows.

Then:
Law enforcement is behind us.
The judicial system is behind us.
The political system is behind us.
80% of the entire globe is behind us.
Also, math is hard.
5/ Just before this, Jim had his wrist slapped for recording Pat talking to police. It was clearly the modified story of how his sons were vaccinated.

Pat likes to tell people his ex forced his kids to get vaccinated (nope), and has said he believes will die from it 🙄

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 🅃 🄳🅄🄱 🄾🄽🅃🄰🅁🄸🄾

🅃 🄳🅄🄱 🄾🄽🅃🄰🅁🄸🄾 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TDubOntario

Feb 22, 2022
Kerry Komix being very cagey about her finances.

Did she not think this would arise?

While I think that Karimjee has been extremely awkward in questioning, she is not trying to understand and is clearly frustrated.

Judge continually responds that $ questions are warranted.
I can't say I understand how someone who traveled to Ottawa not only to support the convoy, but actually WITH Pat King, can be a trusted surety.
Komix signed on as a partner with the crypto fundraising without having any prior knowledge of that form of 💰

I'm not aware of a definitive answer being offered that addressed whether this was done to prevent the government freezing cash funds (it definitely was).
Read 65 tweets
Feb 21, 2022
1/ James Bauder & his wife Sandra of Canada Unity arrested after not moving their RV.

Excuses included not being able to back over a snow bank ("It's an RV, it doesn't move that way.")

James tells police this is not "the Canada" that he grew up in.

Cops having none of it.
2/ Situation made worse by Sandra, who just wouldn't shut up about getting badge numbers NOW, even though police assured her the info would be on the report.
3/ Of interest, the man behind the camera says his name is Stu, that he's homeless and has been living in Ottawa since Canada Day.

He's asked for ID. Says he has none, but then hands over his health card.
Read 4 tweets
Feb 14, 2022
It appears Pat King's days of exploiting Nancy Scanie have finally come to an end.

Pat first met Scanie late last year when he co-opted an Indigenous protest in Edmonton.

There is a lot of info about that period of time, if you search on Scanie's name.

2/ Though he hasn't given up trying to convince people he is Indigenous (he's not), he totally abandoned Scanie and others when his new #FreedomConvoy2022 grift materialized.

Clip from a few days back when King apologized for a Sept 2020 statement that was uncovered:
Read 4 tweets
Feb 11, 2022
This is of no import whatsoever, other than to highlight Kelly's deep-rooted ignorance, racism and misogyny, but it was so out there I thought I'd share.
2/ There are many rites of the Aghor that Western society would question, however let's recall the key part of the Catholic rite: the Eucharist.
3/ Unlike other Xian sects, Catholics believe in transubstantiation, "the conversion of the substance of the Eucharistic elements into the body and blood of Christ at consecration, only the appearances of bread and wine still remaining."

So. Tell me again about cannibalism.
Read 5 tweets
Feb 11, 2022
POS Polly is apoplectic bc she used a dormant Twitter account to contact Tamara Lich, and Lich "got her banned from Twitter"....for a ban evasion.
Polly was turfed from Twitter 11/19.
Suddenly, she is now telling followers that the @GiveSendGo convoy leaders are the problem.🤣 Image
2/ CW: extreme language

Phil Primeau, who posted the vid and is equally apoplectic, if not more so, agrees wholeheartedly.

Here, he sounds off about BJ Dichter.

I'm not sure who he hates more - Dichter or Guevara? Decide for yourself.
3/ CW: extreme language

Here Phil expresses his view about the crypto-Bitcoin donations.

He goes easier on Tamara Lich, I'm guessing because she's a woman, and doesn't have a Che Guevara profile pic.
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(