I Testify...by Olena Zelenska.🧵5/6 Image
I Testify...by Olena Zelenska.🧵6/6 🙏❤️🇺🇦🕊️ Image
Source: 🔍📚✅

facebook.com/olenazelenska.…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tibor M. Kalman

Tibor M. Kalman Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @kalmantibs

Jan 28
As we gather to bid farewell to TG on the day of his funeral, thought I'd curate a thread with the remnants of his #TGTwitterTips. Feel free to add any I missed.

@TG22110 left a trail of breadcrumbs - his nuggets of wisdom - for new users & smaller accounts.

#ThankYouTG 💡✍️🏼🧵
Read 14 tweets
Apr 23, 2023
Photo Thread.🧵

Incredible scenes of the Russian invasion of Ukraine 🇺🇦 from Ukrainian photographer couple Kostyantin Liberov & Vlada Liberova.

"They've been traveling Ukraine since the first days of the Russian attack, documenting the war and its consequences."

🔗 @hvg_hu Image
"Their pictures were taken in places that are bombed daily & often went beyond the front lines. Their photos show not only the pain, suffering and destruction, but also the strength, courage and resilience of the Ukrainian people."

#SlavaUkraini 💔🇺🇦🕊️

🔗 @hvg_hu Image
#SlavaUkraini 💔🇺🇦🕊️

📷© Három Hét Galéria / Vlada Liberova, Kostiantyn Liberov ImageImageImageImage
Read 5 tweets
Apr 23, 2023
Love this.

"Last month we heard Inuk singer-songwriter @Elisapie cover Blondie's "Heart of Glass" in her beautiful Inuktitut. Now, she's taking on Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time," and it's just as lovely."

🙏🌍🕊️

@LakotaMan1

boingboing.net/2023/04/23/inu…
"This song is extra special, going to my aunt Alasie's house was like a window to modern things. Lots of songs & makeup… As a kid I had an amazing entourage of cousins. I felt loved, I felt stronger among them. My cousins who made me love pop music & allowed me to dream away!" ImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 21, 2023
Chaos & mayhem in Sudan 🇸🇩, Africa's third largest country. This perilous situation is escalating by the day. Praying for all in harm's way in Sudan and the region.

🙏🌍🕊️

Gift link from @nytimes. 🔗⬇️ nytimes.com/2023/04/20/wor…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 20, 2023
Pouring one out for friends we've lost over the years. My mom died ten years ago, too many friends soon followed. That's when it gets real.

We can smile, be nice...have a heart. Take each day as a blessing...do so with a bounce in our step. Don't fancy the alternative.

❤️🌍🕊️ Image
Btw, that's my mom arm wrestling... three years before I was born. How cool is that? I put $5 bucks on my mom. She had this, all the way. ❤️💰🕊️
Said goodbye to yet another friend this week, same age, same generation as me. Third buddy I've lost past few years. Folks dying in their fifties seems much too young. Losing *anyone* close to you is hard enough, when it's clear they have a lot left to give, makes it even harder. Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(