Chris Turnbull Profile picture
Mar 24, 2022 12 tweets 3 min read Read on X
1/ Headteacher of Primary school in out of control surging Bath told BBC reporters that doesn't Covid isn't:

'any worse than a bad case of flu or chickenpox'

— in response I have sent her the following email asking for comment.

2/

Letter is below: Image
3/ Image
4/ Image
5/ Image
6/ Image
7/ Image
8/

While we don't expect to hear back, the school is now made aware of these factually incorrect statements the Head has made. Image
9/

Factually incorrect statements about Covid severity in children should be challenged as they are clearly dangerous—statements that show a clear lack of care for children's health should not be tolerated.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chris Turnbull

Chris Turnbull Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @EnemyInAState

Aug 18
New study shows that anosmia (loss of smell) during 'mild' acute Covid infection causes lasting brain changes:

'Decreased functional activity during the decision-making task, thinning of cortical thickness in parietal regions, and loss of white matter integrity'SPRINGER LINK  Find a journal  Publish with us  Track your research  Search  S  Cite this article  You have full access to this open access article  Home > Scientific Reports > Article  Patients recovering from COVID-19 who presented with anosmia during their acute episode have behavioral, functional, and structural brain alterations Article | Open access | Published: 17 August 2024 Volume 14, article number 19049, (2024)  Download PDF  & Pablo Billeke  Leonie Kausel, Alejandra Figueroa-Vargas, Francisco Zamorano, Ximena Stecher, Mauricio Aspe- Sanchez, Patricio Carvajal-Paredes, Victor Már...
Brain thinning/shrinking, decrease in decision making abilities etc...

Exactly as expected: Abstract  Patients recovering from COVID-19 commonly exhibit cognitive and brain alterations, yet the specific neuropathological mechanisms and risk factors underlying these alterations remain elusive. Given the significant global incidence of COVID-19, identifying factors that can distinguish individuals at risk of developing brain alterations is crucial for prioritizing follow-up care. Here, we report findings from a sample of patients consisting of 73 adults with a mild to moderate SARS-CoV-2 infection without signs of respiratory failure and 27 with infections attributed to other agents...
As established many times now: Covid infects the brain and causes loss of taste and smell - these are also the first signs of dementia and parkinson's...

link.springer.com/article/10.103…
Read 6 tweets
Aug 16
UK: 'I've just been admitted into hospital and look at my skin. I think I've got this new monkey pox that's come to the UK and I am not going to lie to you. It is flipping painful.'
'Like I can't move my leg.

I've literally just been like locked in this room.

You know, they've just left me here.

Like, I want some water and like, no one's coming to give me it.

And bro...
Every time a doctor walks in, they are just scared to come near me.

Like they are scared.

I'm in so much sleeping pain like.'

tiktok.com/@abzco.ntent/v…
Read 11 tweets
Aug 14
'News has come in from two preprint papers that covid attacks the immune system faster and harder than HIV. From the paper AIDS and Covid-19 are two diseases separated by a common lymphocytopenia...For Want of a Covid Viral Load Test by David Archibald  13 August 2024  Our Nation will be lost. News has come in from two preprint papers that covid attacks the immune system faster and harder than HIV. From the paper AIDS and Covid-19 are two diseases separated by a common lymphocytopenia is this figure showing that while HIV and covid hit the CD4 cells (helper T cells) equally hard, covid hits the CD8 cells (killer T cells) far harder.  CD4+  CD8+  L.  :  8  cell/pl  1800  1600  1400  1200  1000  800  600  400  200  0  cell/ul  8  004  4500  4000  3500  3000  2500  2000  1500  1000  500  0
...is this figure showing that while HIV and covid hit the CD4 cells (helper T cells) equally hard, covid hits the CD8 cells (killer T cells) far harder.'
'The results from HIV-infected patients are the grey boxes on the left, those from the covid-infected are on the right. The CD8 cell levels in the covid-infected are about one tenth... The results from HIV-infected patients are the grey boxes on the left, those from the covid-infected are on the right. The CD8 cell levels in the covid-infected are about one tenth that of the HIV-infected. Another preprint came up with similar results for CD4 and CD8 cell levels compared to healthy controls in green:  Healthy CD4 Naive  COVID HIV  CD4 Central Memory  0.4 0.3 0.2 0.1-  0.05 0.04 0.03 0.02 0.01  0.2  0.1  0.03 0.02 0.01  CD4 Cytotoxic  CD8 Naive  0.25 0.20 0.15 0.10 0.05  0.10 0.08 0.06- 0.04
Read 18 tweets
Aug 9
WHO suddenly issues outbreak warning in Europe of the Smallpox like Monkeypox virus: situation is 'Alarming'

British tourists warned about virus in Spain as Spanish surge reported:= BirminghamLive 100427A0C1AC  UK tourists in Spain face 'high risk' outbreak and WHO says situation 'alarming' UK tourists have been warned as the World Health Organisation issued a warning over the rise of cases on the continent, which have seemingly come from Africa.  SHARE  f By James Rodger Content Editor 06:50, 9 AUG 2024
The outbreak is rising in Spain and it is expected that the rest of Europe will shortly follow:

Reportedly, this strain comes from Africa: which has been battling with severe novel monkeypox virus outbreaks for months now: People in Spain are being warned after the rise of mpox - formerly monkeypox - in the European Union country. UK tourists have been warned as the World Health Organisation issued a warning over the rise of cases on the continent, which have seemingly come from Africa.  Thirty-four countries in Africa are either reporting infections or considered "at high risk", an Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) briefing was told. Infections are also being reported in Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda, neighbouring countries to the DRC where cases had previously not ...
Read 19 tweets
Aug 9
#LongCovid Costs A Staggering 1 Trillion Dollars As Herd Immunity Dogma Decimates Global Population...

Is there anything WORSE for health and economy than learn to die with it?

Long Covid/Covid Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome - pleas for 'Governments to wake up'SEARCH  FORTUNE Well.  HEALTH. CORONAVIRUS  Long COVID is a $1 trillion problem with no cure. Experts plead for governments to wake up BY CAROLYN BARBER August 9, 2024 at 10:00 AM GMT+1  For months, governmental officials around the world have appeared to want to forgo discussing the specter of long COVID. As a new review makes clear, that is wishful thinking-and the latest COVID variants may well kick long COVID into overdrive, a scenario that researchers and experts have been warning about for some time.
Situation is predicated to get far worse due to the multiple new Covid viruses rapidly reinfecting people with the immune depleting, multi organ disease:

fortune.com/well/article/l…
'For months, governmental officials around the world have appeared to want to forgo discussing the specter of long COVID. As a new review makes clear, that is wishful thinking—and the... FORTUNE Well.  For months, governmental officials around the world have appeared to want to forgo discussing the specter of long COVID. As a new review makes clear, that is wishful thinking-and the latest COVID variants may well kick long COVID into overdrive, a scenario that researchers and experts have been warning about for some time.  "I think they (government agencies) are itching to pretend that COVID is over and that long COVID does not exist," says Ziyad Al-Aly, director of the Clinical Epidemiology Center at Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care System and lead author of...
Read 7 tweets
Aug 9
Olympic Sprinter Forced To Compete While Infected With Covid Virus Who Collapsed & Had To Be Wheelchaired Out 'Could Have Had Respiratory Or Cardiac Arrest & Died On The Scene. Extremely Irresponsible Decision To Let Him Compete.' Says Heart Dr.
Even this cardiologist who is well outside of the Covid aware world is absolutely outraged that anybody would be forced to compete while infected with the virus and slams the decision to let the sprinter compete while infected with Covid.tiktok.com/@drsiyabmd/vid…
Covid is well known to cause sudden cardiac death in young people so really is just a matter of time before we see a sudden death in one of these athletes at this rate because the virus just runs rampant and is out of control in Paris at this Covid Olympics.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(