Roger Stone Wants To Set Me On Fire Profile picture
Apr 8, 2022 10 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Well look at this back in November 2021.
Hey Roger Stone how hard do you think it will be for me to show exactly where that CIAKilledJFK hashtag originated and how it links to You and your books that Jacob Engels was promoting in my JFK groups in 2014
Well lookie here Roger It's your CoAuthor Robert Partlow Morrow who said you want to set me on fire. In 2012 Robert tried to get his LBJ/CIA Killed JFK in to DailyKos .
Then he joined all our JFK groups and created multiple blogs and Twitter accounts.
dailykos.com/story/2012/9/1…
Hey Roger if people Google that hashtag #CIAKilledJFK with your CoAuthor guess what comes up?
Years of web posts blogs and multiple Twitter accounts that Robert started back in 2011 when whichever "volunteer' operating YOUR Facebook page messaged me.
Here's a write up about Robert Morrow in Politico in 2011
politico.com/blogs/ben-smit…
This is interesting interaction on that Gumby account pushing the CIAKilledJFK hashtag.
It's my old friend Jefferson Morley who told me to ignore Robert Morrow and Roger Stone.
Imagine that.
Here is my interaction with Jefferson Morley when he told his readers to take Roger Stone's books seriously.
jfkfacts.org/beware-roger-s…
If you search my public Facebook by keyword my posts will come up that detail my interaction with all these "researchers" linked to Roger Stone.
m.facebook.com/story.php?stor…
Here is Jefferson Morley who told me to ignore Robert Morrow and Roger Stone having lunch with Roger Stone .
Coincidence I'm sure.
Roger has lunch with everyone.
Here are my Facebook PMs with Jefferson Morley where I inform him that the researcher that posted to JFK Facts for years said that Roger Stone wants to set me on fire.
His response.
Ignore them.
Let me ask again...
Is it time to talk about how Roger Stone infiltrated JFK research groups years ago and used them behind the operation in 2016 where they helped get those Sanctions lifted on Putin and Putin helped them with his GRU Cyber trolls? facebook.com/groups/4765260…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Roger Stone Wants To Set Me On Fire

Roger Stone Wants To Set Me On Fire Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RogerWants

Sep 3, 2023
Listen to Roger Stone's words
He says he wants to know how much changed hands on Bannon.
That's Steve Bannon and he's talking about the money that was being paid for pardons
Jared Kushner was handling the pardons and Roger says he should be indicted .
How does Roger know money was changing hands for pardons ?
Ooo yeah he's on video in the documentary talking about it and he wrote up a pardon plan that included himself and Matt Gaetz Jim Jordan and Joel Greenberg
inquirer.com/opinion/commen…
Read 7 tweets
Apr 10, 2023
Roger Stone posted this on his Social Media and Jacob Engels who claims to just be casual friends with Stone retweeted it and copied it .
If we start to see all the little boys & girls post similar images with the same tag that's more evidence they all work for Roger.
Don't ignore what this is telling you.
It's telling you that Jacob Engels isn't a journalist he is a political operative who works directly with and for Roger Stone and everything he posts online connects to Roger.
But we already knew that.
What we don't know ....yet
Is how Roger Stone gets all these little boys & girls to do his dirty work and risk throwing their entire lives away .
Maybe something is hidden in their public records ?
Is there a family connection?
#WhereIsAndrewMiller ?
Read 10 tweets
Jun 6, 2022
Remember 2016 BEFORE we knew Paul Manafort was working for Putin's interests He was added to the campaign and there was all that drama with Lewandowski and Ted Cruz and Manafort said Trump would have a clear path by mid May.
cnn.com/2016/04/10/pol…
Remember 2016 when Manafort was added to the campaign and he immediately spun the Lewandowski drama and he went on TV and said he answers directly to Trump NoOne else.
Do you remember Roger Stone attacking Lewandowski in 2016?
Remember 2016 when Manafort was added to the campaign and he said the strategy would not include threatening delegates.
Then he accused Ted Cruz of Gestapo tactics.
Remember Roger Stone starting Stop The Steal 2016 and using it to .....wait for it....Threaten those Delegates.
Read 4 tweets
May 26, 2022
A bit of advice from someone who has studied Roger Stone for years and interacted with his online surrogates.
Remember that EVERYTHING about Roger Stone is part of Roger's JOB.
That job is to manipulate our perception and elections and that results in changing our lives. Image
This isn't playtime for Roger Stone.
This is the JOB that he's been doing for literal decades behind every election.
Roger wants you to chase him and figure out the puzzles he creates around himself.
Stop helping him and start EXPOSING him.
italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/rog…
Roger Stone isn't a joke.
He's a Political Operator funded by hidden clients with Political agendas.
Roger knows this has been his life and he created all of it in the public arena and now we have the internet and the ability to link him to his life and clients.
Read 7 tweets
Apr 7, 2022
In 2015 I archived everything related to Roger Stone because I knew he was running an operation behind the campaign.
In 2017 I wrote about them closing the office that prosecutes War Crimes.
In 2022 we will learn about all the War Crimes they committed & how it links to Putin.
Read 5 tweets
Mar 16, 2022
Everyone is asking why Roger Stone & The Proud Boys would film themselves committing crimes.
They film it because it's their JOB. Roger Stone IS Political Theatre.
His job is to get your attention and manipulate it to distract from what his clients don't want attention on.
Roger Stone IS The show.
The game is to exhaust you and distort everything so much that you don't even want to bother understanding it.
Everything Roger links to is Part of The Show.
It's literally His JOB and he's been doing it since the 70s
None of this existed before Roger Stone created it.
Gavin didn't create The Proud Boys alone they were created to follow Roger around in 2016 and draw media attention.
If nobody looks at the media Roger manipulates he can't do His JOB.
Everything about Roger is part of the show.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(