cuntboy deku 5000 Profile picture
May 14, 2022 45 tweets 18 min read Read on X
#bkdk nsfw socmed au where izuku is appointed as katsuki’s new TA but they’re actually more than that to each other… they just don’t know it yet. 🔞
notes

— this au is NSFW as stated above, i wont tolerate any minor/anti in this thread
— cw for age gap (bkg is 30 and deku is 21)
— there WILL be nsfw photos (and videos? maybe?) in this thread but i will put a 🚫 emoji everytime so u will know
— timestamps are irrelevant
— also might be very short because i dont really have a definite plot for this lawl
— weeb this is for u ❤️
1. prologue
2. bakugou katsuki
4. welcome to bunnyz
6. ~(˘▾˘~)
7. good morning
8. 🚫
10. izuku is green and katsuki is orange
12. 🚫
13. lol
17. after class
18. 🚫 good boy
(it was supposed to be a video but i chickened out lol sorry weeb….. next time i promise)
20. 🚫
21. a week with professor bakugou pt. 1
22. a week with professor bakugou pt. 2
23. a week with professor bakugou pt. 3
(FFFFFFF im rly sleepy to the point that my ideas are turning into mush so ill continue in the morning i promise 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩)
25. 🚫
26. chuckles
27. ???
32. help
36. make up
37. kacchan
38. 🚫 who would’ve thought
— end

um. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT im sorry if the ending was a bit rushed i was having trouble wrapping things up BUT i hope u guys still liked how it turned out 🥹 its my first nsfw au in this fandom so im still feeling my way around lololol 🫶🏽
my cc is linked below if u guys want to leave a message! (and u didnt hear this from me but maybe ill add some if i feel like it but no promises since i said that abt my prev au too LOL)

curiouscat.live/kachans

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with cuntboy deku 5000

cuntboy deku 5000 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @bkgonly

Jan 23, 2023
#bkdk 🔞 ft. selectively mute izuku & yakuza katsuki, a/b/o

everything has been white noise up to this point.

bakugou katsuki leads a monotonous life. he wakes up, goes to work, gets back home, sleeps, rinse and repeat. one would think that being the head of tokyo's +
most powerful yakuza clan is bound to have some excitement waiting for you every day, but as someone who was born into this kind of world, bakugou katsuki has become quickly desensitized with all that there is to this life. blood. death. manipulation. he's seen far too much +
of those that he simply tunes them out into the background and focuses on what needs to be done.

amidst all the blood-curdling screams and gunshots, the silence rings loud in bakugou katsuki's ears.

then came midoriya izuku.
Read 45 tweets
Dec 17, 2022
#bkdk 🔞 shota deku w 🐱, incest

laundry day is... not really izuku's favorite day.

well that's because one: he has to haul down his laundry hamper from his room on the 2nd floor down to the bathroom on the 1st floor, and two: it's just an absolute bore watching his clothes +
spin round and round in the washing machine until they're all washed up! to little izuku's even littler attention span, being stuck in the bathroom watching clothes tumble inside a metal contraption for half an hour or so is not really his definition of a fun saturday night.
but maybe, just maybe... washing daddy's clothes together with his own might just improve this whole experience.

daddy always washes his clothes every friday night, a day earlier than izuku, but he said he'd forgotten to toss some of his clothes in the washer last night,
Read 23 tweets
Dec 15, 2022
#bkdk 🔞 ft. cockstepping and degradation 🫶 comm for my bae @vnllasplce!

'POWER COUPLE DYNAMIGHT AND DEKU OUT ON A SWEET AMUSEMENT PARK DATE' was written in big, bold letters, followed by a photo of heroes bakugou katsuki and midoriya izuku cuddling in front of a ferris wheel.
see, an average person would have cooed at the adorable pose that japan's top two heroes were seen in—bodies pressed together while sharing a single red scarf, sporting wide smiles that radiate so much love and contentment. a tender moment for the whole world to see.
oh, if they only knew.

"strip."

if they only knew that deku, japan's current number one hero, blushes so prettily when he's embarrassed, the red tint of his flush traveling as far down as his chest, painting the constellation of freckles on honeyed skin.
Read 24 tweets
Dec 15, 2022
#bkdk 🔞 ft. a/b/o, dekussy, & quirkplay 🫶 a comm for the lovely @misfittbeanie!

on some days, izuku just wants to forget.

being the overthinker that he is, his mind tends to go a mile a minute at every given time. and while sometimes it can be deemed useful,
more often than not it proves itself to be a nuisance. it /sucks/ to be on the receiving end of his own destructive thoughts; feels like he's being pulled by a current far too strong that even he himself cannot swim out of.

good thing katsuki is there to sweep him off his feet.
"izuku. /baby/."

izuku gets pulled back into reality at the sound of his alpha's deep, booming voice. with bleary eyes, he reacclimates himself with his surroundings. a plush king-sized bed, cream-tinted walls lined with various hero achievements, and—
Read 20 tweets
Dec 3, 2022
katsuki just walking in on deku's shower stall in their agency's locker rooms, pushing the latter against the tiled wall and shoving his cock inside to get rid of all the pent up aggression that was building up throughout the day :]
deku takes it all, even arching further for katsuki to fuck him deeper and katsuki is groaning because of course deku is already wet and ready for him, just a good little cockslut for katsuki to ruin and Ruin he does, hoisting him up until only his toes are touching the floor
they dont even stop at the sound of other people entering the shared bathroom, too caught up in the feverish haze of their frantic fucking. they dont stop until deku is biting his knuckles to muffle his scream as he cums and gets filled up by katsuki <3
Read 6 tweets
Dec 1, 2022
#bkdk 🔞

winning. a concept that bakugou katsuki is more than familiar with.

there's something very addicting about coming out on top every single time, the rush of hormones that gets the blood pumping faster than ever at every victory in place.
the bright lights blearing down on you, the deafening roar of the audience as they shout your name over and over, the satisfying weight of a trophy as a physical representation of just how /good/ you are.

unfortunately, to bakugou katsuki, those are all trivial matters.
sure, material things and half-assed praise may sound good at first, but bakugou katsuki has his own special way of celebrating a win. one that he wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

"k-kah, slow down—ah!"

the entire track is empty save for two people,
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(