Harri_EST🇪🇪🇺🇦 Profile picture
Jun 10, 2022 11 tweets 5 min read Read on X
⚡️Please retweet so people understand what we do here:

Here is real life story of who we are helping and why. Five days ago @UkraineAidOps received a request for some supplies and protective gear.
This same person who sent the videos below is a volunteer who helps units on the frontlines in Donbas and who we handed out the gear to just a few days ago.

After we donated the gear to their unit, I received this letter.
This brave volunteer who is helping those guys and other units can be heard in the videos! It is surreal, because we just met and it was like regular day and what we do all the time: Meet people, have lunch with them, get them the gear they need, and they send me videos.
Here are the vest sets, encrypted radios, and helmets we gave to this small unit.
This is where it gets surreal. The brave volunteer is the one in the video below.
Word to word her message to me was: "Btw. That day 5 people were injured and 4 died on beach from shelling" P.s. this video is public
Here is another video from her: Anyone understanding russian can say what it is... SICKENING 🤬🤬🤬
Another video from her. #FURU 🤬
You all can support us through, thank you! donorbox.org/ukraine-aid-op…
@jmvasquez1974 @MalcolmNance @RipRawlings know exactly how it is here and why we all do what we do. 🇺🇦 needs all the help they can get from every single one of us! One team,one fight! @VestForUkraine will shortly be here in Ukraine to bring more supplies for the brave 🇺🇦 fighters
Just for anyone questioning where those videos came from, here is a piece of my chat with the volunteer who recorded those videos!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Harri_EST🇪🇪🇺🇦

Harri_EST🇪🇪🇺🇦 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Harri_Est

Mar 26, 2023
Thread: I see some of my followers saying now bad things about UAO, and I understand ... being angry and frustrated makes us post things very emotionally...me too.

So I just wanted to make something clear:
I created UAO to help units to get equipment that will save their lives and many amazing people joined my team with just the best intentions.
We've worked hard to buy and distribute millions of dollars of gear and me and the ground team made sure to bring it to where needed.
A lot of you greatly supported us in that and I am really thankful that all our effort - and i mean all of us together ❤️ - have saved many lives with that!!!

I might have started UAO but UAO is not just me.
Read 8 tweets
Feb 21, 2023
Vladolf Putler addresses the Federal Assembly. 2 minutes listening to this neo imperial dictator made me physically sick. Noone should ever in this world again have any wishful thinking when it comes to 🇷🇺! Only way for peace is victory over invader💪#SlavaUkraini🇺🇦
Putler: Moscow has done everything possible to solve the problem peacefully, has been patient. But behind the scenes, another scenario was being prepared.
Putler: The armbands of Nazi units are especially popular in the armed forces of Ukraine, the unequivocal symbols of the Wehrmacht are worn on their clothes. Neo-Nazis do not hide that they are descendants. Western politicians spit on whom to bet on in the fight against Russia.
Read 6 tweets
Sep 28, 2022
1/5 Exactly 10 minutes before midnight we ran into local roadblock again, remember the man we gave the new boots for? His house unfortunately burnt down while we was in Donbas 😔 He came and apologised that he lost the boots, I mean no words, the man lost everything.
2/5 He was standing in roadblock with black pants, sneakers an old army looking jacket etc. Me @MECHADLEE18 and @YNedzelskyy told him to wait 10 minutes, we went home because I had bought myself Canadian similar to Estonian digi uniform.
3/5 We got there and asked him to come inside with us and put on his new uniform and new boots with merino wool socks etc. 00.10 he said Harri it's your birthday I would like to give you something, but I don't have anything. Sometimes giving itself is receiving❤️
Read 5 tweets
Sep 24, 2022
@Tay_DH @Chris_3xR on the quitar @MECHADLEE18 @Voxa_musicman @emerald4earth @JAbratanska @UkraineAidOps + @DlyaHeroiv +@3xR_team =💙💛 One team one fight💪 We are here till the end, thank you guys for the support
❤️
Well you all wanted dance video, here you go
Read 8 tweets
Sep 23, 2022
Hi guys, me @MECHADLEE18 had a bit of an incident while delivering aid for the troops. I have to say, we are ok and will carry on with what we are doing, once the vehicles are in a better condition. Managed to get 1 delivery already done with @DlyaHeroiv van💪 ImageImageImageImage
For security reasons we can't disclose any information currently on the location where this bombing happened, I hope you all understand! Again, we are ok and will carry on delivering aid until victory!
#SlavaUkraini
Ulrich @UlrichWaldmann and Martin @specuavops are ok as well, they came as extra drivers and wanted to help out. That's definitely an eye-opener for them!
Read 4 tweets
Sep 4, 2022
Today I wrote about the Autel Eva 2 Pro drone which was main drone to direct artillery on Russian command center. This is a thread from beginning to the end of this story! 🔥
Delivery of the drone few months ago!
Our drone taking off!
Our drone finding the target and directing the artillery 🔥
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(