Dr. Mild Yet Still Mysterious Profile picture
Jun 12, 2022 13 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Pilots 👨‍✈️ ✈️ refusing to work and come back after 5 days of being reinfected w SARS is causing rage and fury within the corrupt airline industry.

Their reason for not returning after 5 days of SARS2 is because they feel like death and are too tired to fly an airplane ✈️
I’m predicting right now. Airplane crashes over the next 2 years will sky rocket 🚀 ✈️ 😴 🦠 🧠
How many plane crashes will cause the corrupt Airline Industry to reverse their current do nothing policies which is completely unsustainable? 🤔 🦠 ✈️
Pilots on day 6 of yet another SARS reinfection realizing that this part of the plane is in fact not the cock pit.. ✈️ 🦠 🧠 😴
SARS brain damaged pilots relearning how to fly planes with 100 of passengers after their 5th reinfection of SARS…

This seems safe. Totally safe right guys? 😳 🦠 🧠 ✈️
Never forget the exact moment Delta Airlines bought the CDC … #NeverForget :
Don’t worry folks this is your captain speaking: The plane is going to crash and I have no idea where I am because I’m feeling deathly Ill from my 5th reinfections of SARS 🦠

But good news.. before we touch down into this cliff you are also ALL now reinfected with SARS too!
Anyone got post omicron car accident data? 🚗 🧠 🦠 💥 🚙
Just going to leave this here from last week… you come to your own conclusions 🧠 🦠 ✈️ military.com/daily-news/202…
Wonder how many pilots are flying right now reinfected with SARS? 😳 🦠 🧠 ✈️

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Dr. Mild Yet Still Mysterious

Dr. Mild Yet Still Mysterious Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sammy4723

Dec 16, 2022
CDC predicting 100k-150k Covid deaths in the USA from now until March 2023. 🦠
This is equivalent to 50 9/11 attacks 🪦
When is it one of us in these body piles? 🤷‍♀️ 🦠 🪦
Read 6 tweets
Dec 12, 2022
Organ failure is a serious complication of COVID-19. The virus commonly causes inflammation and permanent damage to various organs, including the lungs, heart, and kidneys, leading to decreased function and, in severe cases, organ failure and death.
Multiple organ failure, also known as multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), is a serious complication of COVID. It occurs when two or more of the body's organs, such as the lungs, heart, kidneys, or liver, are unable to function properly, leading to a decline in health and,
When an individual develops COVID multiple organ failure, their body's organs are unable to perform their normal functions, leading to a wide range of complications. For example, the lungs may be unable to effectively deliver oxygen to the body's tissues, leading to difficulty
Read 6 tweets
Dec 6, 2022
The CDC tells the sickly peasants and their peasant kids to wear masks if they don’t want to die or permanently disable themselves and children with yet another COVID reinfection. 🦠

The permanent damage is already done. Too little too late CDC.
We are legit just trapped animals in a disease de jour Petri dish being fully controlled and experimented on by billionaires.

There’s no way out of this.. 🤷‍♀️
How bad are the real numbers in the USA 🇺🇸 right now? How big is this new mega virus 🦠 🌊.

We are just running blind. There’s no way to even gauge how bad the actual numbers are right now…

What a terrible terrible feeling to sit with.
Read 4 tweets
Nov 18, 2022
With twitter in its final death spiral. I just want to thank you. The ones still in n95s. The ones who didn’t go full nihilist. The ones who kept faith in humanity. You my people. You put your life in this. And that means a lot. Thank you my friends..
For the ones who didn’t join a death cult after 2020. You my people. For those that looked nihilism in the eye and said fuck you. We won’t spread this virus 🦠. You still my people.
Aint no BluAnon. Aint no QAnon. We kept our humanity through all the death and carnage. It’s been a pleasure my friends. Don’t get it twisted. Your brain is worth more than chicken Tendys at Applebees that one night …
Read 6 tweets
Oct 26, 2022
So according to the New York Times Covid Statistics.

There are currently more Covid Hospitalizations than Cases in the USA 🇺🇸 🦠

Make it make sense..
Covid math 🦠 🧮
If you don’t count em they never happened but the hospitals are still counting and reporting
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(