Taiwo_Ajakaye Profile picture
Jun 25, 2022 9 tweets 3 min read Read on X
The song AMAZING GRACE will forever be one of my favorite songs.

It was meant to be a commercial break, this girl was found among the crowd....She sang #AmazingGrace
And grace found her indeed🎶🎶
It's amazing grace....It's the grace that found all of us😭😭😭🎶🎶
It's #AmazingGrace
May grace speak for us!
Amazing... Amazing Grace💪💪💪
We are product of Grace, we are never sufficient of ourselves, our sufficiency is from God!
Amazing grace! how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch; like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed!😭😭🕺🕺🕺
The Lord hath promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we first begun.🕺🕺🕺
It's amazing grace.....That's what defines some of us😭😭😭😭
This grace that appeared unto all men....This shall be last song when I'm set to go🕺🕺🕺

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Taiwo_Ajakaye

Taiwo_Ajakaye Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @dmightyangel

Aug 15
Zhongshan Fucheng Vs Ogun State.....

1. The ROMANCE started in 2007....

2. Ogun State Government did not take a loan of $74.5 million from Zhongshan Fucheng Industrial Investment Co. Ltd......
3. The company was awarded a contract to manage a free-trade zone in 2007 by the then Ogun State Government.

4. The contract was revoked in 2015 by the then Ogun State Govt...
5. So called "independent arbitral tribunal" awarded Zhongshan approximately $74.5 million in compensation🤣🤣🤣

6. One Comedian French court ordered the seizure of 3 Nigerian presidential jets due to the dispute🤣🤣
Read 4 tweets
Jul 29
FG RICE REVOLUTION POLICY AND WHY THINGS MESSED UP....

I have found out that once you join emotional drama of pointing accusing fingers at the Politicians ONLY, everyone seems COOL & OK.
Ok, let me say Politicians messed it up so that you will be happy & you can logically join this conversation....

Buhari started something in 2016 that the Elites were against when he said we must produce what we consume....A task force was set up.Image
A panel was set up and every stake holder was involved in 2016....
The purpose of this policy well defined:
"A policy document seen by Reuter late last year showed that the Government aims to be self sufficient in both rice and wheat production within three years"

HELLconomists on Social Media with big big degrees were everywhere & they were against everything...."Why closing border, you want to kpai Nigerians"Image
When Govt stopped importation, we were against it, When Govt plans to start importation, we are against it.....We are against EVERYTHING but that's not even the focus now🤣🤣

By August 2019, Govt had moved further to close border and the purpose of that closure among other things, was to encourage LOCAL PRODUCTION....Image
Read 11 tweets
Jul 28
THE VALUELESS OFFICIAL DOLLAR RATE....

Let's even have a conversation on this OFFICIAL DOLLAR many have been talking about and they want Govt to peg it at N500....

Who used to have unhindered access to OFFICIAL RATE?

1. Politicians irrespective of their party affiliation. Are you?Image
2. The high and the mighty in the Society who could simply call people at CBN to arrange thousands of dollars for them at official rate.....Are you?

3. Top guys in the Banking sectors, Top Govt officials in MDAs (I can give example with location sha)..

4. Top business men and other elites in that class.
5. A few Nigerians trying to sort their admission out in foreign Countries...Out of these, some still gamed the system in collaboration with bankers (If you know, you know)... Are you one of these people?

If YOU or anyone around you have been part of these groups (maybe except group 5), you ought to be in jail.

Let me give you an example of DARK DEALINGS, just one😇😇
Read 7 tweets
Jun 18
The story of Dangote Refinery & the need to ALWAYS have sensible LEADERS like Lagos State will forever remain a huge lesson....

Lagos makes more money by having SENSIBLE LEADERS who keep building on the achievement of the past leaders.....

Dangote Refinery: How Lagos Profited From Rivers, Ogun, Ondo’s Losses written By Abiodun Alade in 2023Image
Lagos was the cynosure of all eyes as it hosted former President Muhammadu Buhari, five other presidents, ambassadors, captains of industries, government officials and other international dignitaries at the commissioning of the Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals in Ibeju Lekki.

The 650,000 barrels per day refinery is the largest single-train petroleum facility in the world. It would enable Nigeria to achieve self-sufficiency in refined products and even have a surplus for export.

Africa’s richest man and the president of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, disclosed that the newly commissioned refinery would employ over 100,000 Nigerian youths, as well as generate over $21 billion, saving the country some huge forex that would have been used for fuel importation.

The Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals is located at Dangote Industries Free Zone, which also houses, among other things, a fertiliser plant, purpose-built port, Dangote jetty, 435MW power plant that is able to meet the total power requirement of Ibadan distribution company, covering five states, including Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and Ekiti.
During the commissioning, Dangote appreciated the Lagos State Government and its successive governors for the resolute facilitation of enabling business environment, which he noted had made him to invest over $30bn in various industries in the state economy.

“Those who have made Lagos their home will testify that since the beginning of the current democratic dispensation, the government of Lagos State has been exceptionally remarkable in its commitment and support for the private sector,” he said.

However, the biggest private investment in Africa was not initially designed to be built in Lagos State, the commercial capital of Nigeria, but for providence and unfriendly policies by some states, especially Rivers, Ondo and Ogun states, whose indigenes are counting their losses as Lagos makes gains.
Read 13 tweets
Jun 1
AN IDEAL MINIMUM WAGE AT N100,000

Let's assume we want to be more focused than the comedians leading the NLC at the moment, what do you think the MINIMUM WAGE should be in Nigeria?
I align with N100K but, we will have to look at the implication of that even at N100K

Thread🧵 Image
If The labor force in Nigeria was estimated to reach over 75.5 million people in 2023, it means labor force now should be tilting towards 80 million Nigerians...
Out of this 80 million, ~2 million are engaged by the Federal Government. No State Govt has workforce above 250K.
Calling State Govt workforce 250K is just a generous assumption for the purpose of this article, assuming 250K on the average for 36 States and FCT, we will be talking of less than 10 million workforce.
Workforce of FG & the States is less than 12 million out of 80M labor force.
Read 11 tweets
Feb 25
DEFENDING NAIRA, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRE?

Naira/dollar was officially N430 but at parallel market N750.

All I needed to become a multi millionaire was to have link to people in CBN or Banks.... Image
Sir, I want to do a project, I don't want to disturb you... Please can I get $100K at official rate?

And the contact in CBN got it out for me while I paid official rate of N430/$

For $100,000, I would pay N430 X 100,000 = N43 million.
Let me be a good boy and pay N45 million....That extra N2 million was just to appreciate.

So I paid N45 million to get $100K at official rate from my link in CBN or any of the Banks...

So on my bed, I simply called my link in Sabo & would tell him I have $100k to sell.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(