Tosif Ahkter Profile picture
Jul 24, 2022 7 tweets 4 min read Read on X
#Lesson2: Spinning Top

🥇Spinning Top

✅A spinning top is a candlestick pattern that has a short real body that is vertically centered between long upper and lower shadows.

Tags:- @kuttrapali26
✅The candlestick pattern represents indecision about the future direction of the stock.

✅ It means that neither buyers nor sellers could gain the upper hand.

✅A candlestick pattern forms when the buyers push the price up during a given time period, and the sellers push the
price down during the same time period, but ultimately the closing price ended up very close to the open.

✅After a strong price advance or decline, spinning tops can signal a potential price reversal if the candle that follows confirms.
✅A spinning top can have a close above or below the open, but the two prices are always close together.

🥇What does spinning top tells?

✅ Spinning top can signal a possible price reversal if it occurs following a price advance or decline.
✅A spinning top that occurs at the top of an uptrend could be a sign that bulls are losing their control and the trend may reverse.

✅A spinning top at the bottom of a downtrend could signal that bears are losing control and bulls may take the reins.
✅Confirmation helps clarify what the spinning top is saying. The confirmation comes from the next candle

✅If a trader believes a spinning top after an uptrend could result in a reversal to the downside, the candle that follows the spinning top should see prices drop.
If it doesn't, the reversal is not confirmed and the trader will need to wait for another trade signal.

✅If the spinning top occurs within a range, this indicates indecision is still prevalent and the range will likely continue.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tosif Ahkter

Tosif Ahkter Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @StocksTreasures

Mar 10
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 we'll look to analyse a Microcap Company 'PARNAX LAB LTD 🧪' Each and every neeche details about this company will be covered in this thread from its Business, to its fundamentals, to its product mix, to its financials, to its

#ParnaxLab
Management, to its Chart Pattern analysis 📉📈, to its valuation gap ⚖️♎ and at last I'll give my final commentary👨‍💻 about this stock.

☑️ABOUT THE COMPANY

💫Parnax Lab was Incorporated in 1985, Parnax Lab Ltd manufactures and exports Pharmaceutical Formulations. Image
☑️Business Overview:-

💫PLL is a part of the Naxpar Group and is a WHO-approved and EHS-compliant Company.

💫It is into contract manufacturing of Liquid Orals, Capsules, Ointments, External Powders & Tablets with its manufacturing facility located
at Silvassa.
Read 22 tweets
Sep 19, 2023
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 I'll look to analyse "FINEOTEX CHEMICALS"🧪⚗️ I'll look to analyse Fineotex Chemicals Business, Fundamentals, Financials, Product Mix, Management, Trigger, Story, CAPEX, Management etc. Each and every neeche details will be covered.

#FINEOTEXCHEMICALS
⭐ABOUT THE COMPANY

✅Incorporated in 1979, Fineotex Chemicals Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing auxiliaries and specialty chemicals for textiles, construction, water treatment, fertilizer, leather, and paint industries.

⭐Leading Chemical Manufacturer

✅FINEOTEX group is one of the leading manufacturers of chemicals for textiles, construction, water treatment, fertilizer, leather, and paint industry.

✅Fineotex manufactures and provides products for Pretreatment processes, Dyeing processes,
Read 24 tweets
Jun 19, 2023
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 I'll look to Analyse 'HPL ELECTRIC & POWER'⚡⚡ Fundamentals, Financials, Technicals, Management, Order Book, Growth Potential💹, Industry Trigger, Valuation Metrics♎⚖️, Competitors, Risk Factor, Peers Comparison etc| Part 2
🏅Fundamental Analysis

✅Market Capitalisation:-Rs 683 Cr
✅Stock PE:- 22.6
✅Industry PE:- 33.7
✅ROCE:- 8.87%
✅ROE:- 3.83%
✅Book Value:- Rs 123
✅Intrinsic Value: Rs 101
✅Graham No:- Rs 114
✅Pledged Percentage:- 0
✅Piotroski Score:- 8
✅Debt to Equity:- 0.76
✅Debt:- Rs 600 Cr
✅Reserves:- Rs 729 Cr
✅Fixed Assets:- Rs 451 Cr
✅Sales Growth:- 24.5%
✅Profit Growth:- 287%

Last 3/5/10 Years Profit Growth, Sales Growth, ROCE, Accounting Ratios🧾,Cash Flow Statement♎⚖️ 👇

Read 20 tweets
Jun 18, 2023
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 I'll look to Analyse 'HPL ELECTRIC & POWER'⚡⚡ Business, Fundamentals, Financials, Technicals, Management, Order Book, Growth Potential💹, Industry Trigger, Valuation Metrics♎⚖️, Competitors, Risk Factor, Peers Comparison etc.

#HPLELECTRIC ImageImage
Each and every neeche details about HPL Electric ⚡⚡ will be covered in this Detailed Thread

☑️ABOUT THE COMPANY

🏅HPL Electric & Power Limited is a leading electrical equipment manufacturer in India operating for the past 40 years. ImageImageImage
🏅The Company has significant presence across five key product verticals of electric equipment – Metering Solutions, Modular Switches, Switchgears, LED Lighting and Wires
and Cables.

🏅It caters to a wide spectrum of customer segments, such as power utilities, government ImageImage
Read 14 tweets
Jun 7, 2023
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 we'll look to analyse a Microcap Company 🧢 'PRIMA PLASTICS LTD' Each and every neeche details about this company will be covered in this thread from its Business, to its fundamentals, to its product mix, to its financials, to its

#PrimaPlastics ImageImage
Management, to its Chart Pattern analysis📉📈, to its valuation gap⚖️♎ and at last I'll give my final commentary👨‍💻 about this stock.

☑️ABOUT THE COMPANY

💫Prima Plastics, incorporated in 1993 is a manufacturer and exporter of Plastic Products in India. ImageImage
💫It started by manufacturing chairs and has since then expanded the product range to include Moulded Furniture, Pallets, Insulated box, Crates, Road Safety.

☑️Client Network

💫The clients range from diverse industries from hotels, restaurants to household use for swimming Image
Read 27 tweets
Jun 1, 2023
In this Detailed Thread 🧵 I'll look to analyse "TCPL PACKAGING"📦 I'll look to analyse TCPL PACKAGING Business, Fundamentals, Financials, Product Mix, Management, Trigger, Story, CAPEX, Valuation Gap etc.

#TCPLPACKAGING ImageImageImage
Each and every neeche details about this company will be covered in this thread 🧵

☑️ABOUT THE COMPANY

💫TCPL manufactures folding cartons, printed blanks and outers, litho-lamination, plastic cartons, blister packs, and shelf-ready packaging. ImageImage
💫TCPL has also ventured into the flexible packaging industry, with the capability to produce printed cork-tipping paper, laminates, sleeves, and wrap-around labels.

💫TCPL Packaging is promoted by the Kanoria family, which has varied business ImageImage
Read 24 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(