He cares about him so deeply. Image
Cant keep his emotions in check at all ImageImage
I honestly think.. ImageImage
He’s going to burn the world to the ground. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with EriCheri 🧡💚 | 🍒🌸| BkDK Brainrot ✨

EriCheri 🧡💚 | 🍒🌸| BkDK Brainrot ✨ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @EriCheri3

Aug 1, 2023
#bkdk #omegaverse #drama #affair

Midoriya Izuku didn’t have the best of luck. He was a male omega which also meant he didn’t have the best of choices. And by that, he meant he had 0 choices. He was sold to marry an alpha he disliked who had a career he hated.
Monoma Neito made a career out of tricking people. That was how he ended up married to him in the first place. He convinced his family he was a noble with a family in a far away land that would give Izuku the world. He was no such thing. He was a traveling conman.
Izuku was forced to follow him from place to place with new identities, and new disguises and new ways to con people out of money. He didn’t know how his husband got away with getting luxurious homes in all these towns, but convincing people you had money was surprisingly easy.
Read 86 tweets
Jul 26, 2023
#bkdk #omegaverse

Midoriya Kazui was excited as his dam dressed him up in his best clothes. Combed his unruly spiky hair, and put the smell good stuff all over him. It was a routine he was used to and something he found fun.

"Today, I'm gonna do it!" Izuku puffed his cheeks.
"Yeah! There's lantern sharks! And Lemon sharks and Whale sharks! And Nurse sharks!" Kazui and the kid, Mahiro became fast friends. Kazui ended up following him and his family all through the aquarium.

"You should come have dinner with us!" Mahiro begged.
"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Kazui completely forgot about his class as he walked out of the aquarium with them to the parking lot.

"Where are your parents, dear?" Kazui's mother asked him. "We're happy Mahiro made a friend, but.. maybe it's time you go back with your Mama?"
Read 100 tweets
Jul 20, 2023
#bkdk #drama
CW: Self Harm, Dark themes (But major healing and love at end!)

Midoriya Izuku lived his biggest dream as the number one hero. It was a short time, but it was the best time of his life. He lost One for All at 23 years old and now he was back to being quirkless.
Izuku gratefully guzzled the water as Katsuki held his head to his heart and let him hear it beat. He always knew exactly what to do.

“Kacchan, you had a hard night last night.” Izuku reminded him. “I saw the news, you were helping those civilians evacuate for hours.”
“The last thing you need to worry about is my runny eggs!”

“Izuku!” Katsuki kissed him. “When we got married, I made an oath. In sickness and in health, damnit! Helping you and your runny eggs is my job that I take seriously!”

Izuku smiled gratefully at him.
Read 100 tweets
Jul 13, 2023
#bkdk #happybirthdayizuku #officeAU #drama

Bakugo Katsuki was a very important businessman. No, he was more like a business tyrant. Needless to say, he was extremely busy and this annoying ass wedding planner was the last of his worries. He looked at his assistant,
“I had the wrong idea about you. Thank you for watching over my son. Please continue to allow him to be part of your success.” Inko bowed.

“It wouldn’t be success without him.” Katsuki smirked before standing up. “I’ll try and take more days off for the both of us.”
-
-
-
Izuku jolted awake as his alarm blared for him to get ready for work. Shit! Was he at his mom’s?! He hadn’t slept here in two years, at least. His began to pound. Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh no no no!

How much did he drink last night?! What did he do?!
Read 100 tweets
Jun 20, 2023
#bkdk #omegaverse #drama (will finish multiverse story after)

“Are you boys ready for your first day?” Bakugo Mitsuki excitedly asked her son and his childhood friend as they walked out of the house.

“Don’t you dare snap a picture!” Katsuki seethed.
“I am excited, thank you Auntie.” Izuku smiled at her politely and let her take a photo. He then followed Kacchan out the door nervously.

“You better walk behind me!” Katsuki roared.

“Whatever you say, Kacchan.” Izuku said dejectedly. Their relationship was bad.
Izuku could only blame himself for it. He kept his distance from the alpha. But he had to live with him, and unbeknownst to Katsuki, he had to have a future with him. Because they were married.

Izuku wished he could be blissfully unaware of this fact like Kacchan was.
Read 185 tweets
Jun 9, 2023
#bkdk #drama #multiverse

Midoriya Izuku took a deep breath as he looked into the morning sunrise. He needed to do it. He needed to confess his love to Kacchan. Ever since the war, things between them were nice… but awkward. There was something unspoken. A looming tension.
“I wish it were that easy, but the other world has enchanted objects! The other me insisted the Kacchan from that world was great at tricking people with it! I know the Kacchan from our world would never hurt Kazu, but I can’t risk it not being that Kacchan!” Izuku stressed.
“I get it.” Katsuki sighed as he stared down at the journal. “It’s really ours, huh? The brat?”

Izuku paused for a moment. “Yeah… he’s a lot like you.”

They stared at each other as that thought set in. They had a child that they made together. Out of love.
Read 100 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(