$BOBERInvestor꭛ #UseEGLD #MEXto1⚡ Profile picture
Sep 18, 2022 • 15 tweets • 6 min read • Read on X
1/ A 🧵about @getMaiar wallet NFT feature for my first @egld_initiative contribution.

If you are new to #Elrond and the Maiar mobile wallet, you may not know about a recently added feature...integrated NFT browser/explorer/viewer.

#ElrondInitiative
2/ You can access this feature via two places from the main screen of the Maiar mobile wallet.
3/ If you click the avatar icon at top-left of screen, the avatar screen appears with a "MY NFTS" section along with an "Explore NFTs" button below it.
4/ Selecting an NFT will show a screen displaying that NFT and its details.
5/ Selecting the "Explore NFTs" button takes you to the NFT screen showing trending NFT auctions and various NFT projects to explore.

You may also access the NFT screen from the main screen by selecting the NFT button at bottom of screen next to the Elrond logo button.
6/ If you expand the Collections section, you will see multiple NFT projects for exploring.
7/ From the NFT screen, if you select the "My NFT" button at top-center of screen, you will see all your NFTs associated with your Hero Tag or wallet address.

You may also filter which NFT project to display by selecting it from the top row.
8/ When looking at the NFT details screen, you have ability to send the NFT to your friend or another wallet address via the Send button.

Selecting the History button will display the transactions history for that particular NFT.
9/ If you tap on the image on the NFT details screen, it will display your NFT in full-screen mode and you can screen capture it for use.
10/ From the NFT details screen, selecting the three dots (ellipses) at top-right corner will bring up two options: "Report NFT" and "Burn NFT" which comes in handy when you receive spam/junk NFTs.
11/ These features are only available on the Maiar mobile wallet.

If you want to use the Elrond Web Wallet, the burn address is:

erd1deaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaqtv0gag
12/ Finally, I want to share a tip to get the high resolution image of your NFT from the wallet as there is no "Save" or "Download' option when viewing the NFT in full-screen!

On the details NFT screen, scroll down to the bottom and select the "View on Elrond Explorer" button!
13/ This opens up Elrond Explorer in a web brower. Scroll down to the Assets section and you may download the hi-res image, video, and/or audio for the NFT via the direct IPFS links!!!
14/ Thank you for reading this 🧵.

I hope you find it useful and I look forward to reading your contribution(s) to the #ElrondInitiative!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with $BOBERInvestor꭛ #UseEGLD #MEXto1⚡

$BOBERInvestor꭛ #UseEGLD #MEXto1⚡ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Crypto04196713

Nov 19, 2022
1/ A contribution to @egld_initiative.

xExchange 2.0 has been announced and along with that, a new MEX 2.0 tokenomic! Members from #ElrondCommunity quickly jumped on it and we now have many threads discussing the history, overview, and details of xExchange and a new $LKMEX 2.0.
2/ For the OGs of xExchange 1.0, many have been yield-farming since day one and are now holding a huge bag of $LKMEX 1.0. Some new folks seeing the great 2.5x factor when swapping $MEX for $LKMEX have also grabbed a sizeable stash.
3/ $LKMEX 2.0 will will be released on Dec 8 and if you are holding a decent bag of $LKMEX 1.0 you have some decisions to make...should you convert to $LKMEX 2.0? How much energy should you charge your $LKMEX 2.0 battery? Is it all worth it?
Read 19 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(