Valeria Prorizna 🇺🇦 Profile picture
Sep 21, 2022 6 tweets 6 min read Read on X
🧵some of Ukrainian heroes are coming home & the best way to show them our gratitude is to pay back

in this thread, I will collect initiatives that help soldiers who returned from captivity & families of POWs and fallen soldiers

I encourage you to donate and share information Image
@AzovstalFam
Families of Azovstal Defenders support fund

you can simply send money or become a project partner and give defenders the goods they need from your business (devices, hygiene products, clothes, etc.)

@saintjavelin, wanna join? 🥺👉👈

azovstalfamilies.com/en/donate Image
Azov Angels

The Azov Patronage Service has exhausted its resources and is announcing a collection for the needs of the wounded and the families of the dead

azovangels.com/en/ Image
Denis Prokopenko REDIS, Svyatoslav Palamar KALYNA, Serhii Volynskyi VOLYNA, Kateryna Polishchuk PTASHKA, @Kozatsky_D OREST, Brahim Saadoun and many others are back

I'll continue this thread a little bit later because I am overwhelmed as it’s so hard to write through tears 💙💛 ImageImageImageImage
@otoysounds & @FaineMistoFest
AGOV foundation

wiped away the tears and continue to spread the word about how to help #MariupolDefenders during the rehabilitation period

and don't forget those who have not yet returned. their families also need support

fainemisto.com.ua/en/ Image
I hope I helped a little with my little shitposting. I would appreciate it if you could share this thread while I sleep

it is very important now to accumulate our energy around help, not just memes (although memes are valid too)

#NAFO #NAFOhelp #NAFOfellas #Article5 💙💛🤝

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Valeria Prorizna 🇺🇦

Valeria Prorizna 🇺🇦 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @prorizna

Jan 12
I’ll put it into cultural, political & social context for you, @WorldPressPhoto

how exactly Russian photographer “well equipped” to judge the stories from the “region” if she has never seen war with her own eyes, unlike brave Ukrainian and international photographers?
a lot of Russian attacks are a deliberate tactic, intimidating the media to limit coverage of the war in the media

@WorldPressPhoto, do you believe the person in Russia has a moral right to judge the work of my friends & colleagues like Svitlana?

nuju.org.ua/an-explosive-w…

@WorldPressPhoto it's even more surreal as there is first-hand evidence that Russian photographer Maria Gelman disregarded international law and traveled to occupied Ukrainian territory

we all waiting for your comment on that, @WorldPressPhoto

source: birdinflight.com/ru/vdohnovenie…

Read 4 tweets
May 18, 2023
in my lifetime, I won't be able to complete the list of individuals who, in one way or another, lend their support to the fascist machine of Russia, which is hellbent on murdering me & my loved ones
still, I continue to be astounded whenever someone I knew or admired adds their name to the list willingly, for everyone to see
read whole quoted thread + this ig-post for the context:

instagram.com/p/CsQ1l6btZQD/

@thewiremagazine @Mixmag @residentadvisor @pitchfork not a biggie for ya all, ha? Image
Read 4 tweets
Mar 29, 2023
>calls the Russian war Putin's
>uses the Ukrainian flag to boost sales of his book

again? again
oh yeah, my favorite narrative is that the russians don't ACTUALLY support the war. they just produce weapons, they just go to occupied cities, they just don't believe in Bucha, they just go to kill Ukrainians, they just bully Ukrainians online. but it's not REAL real, you know
🥁🥁🥁
because russians are victims. they are forced to be genocidal fascists by… other russians (Putin)
Read 7 tweets
Nov 23, 2022
how do Russians steal and capitalize on Ukrainian culture? think about that the next time you go to a Russian restaurant in Berlin that serves borscht / varenyky / Kyiv chicken / halushki. these are all Ukrainian dishes, which they call Russian. Army food, Potemkin 🤦🏻‍♀️🤡
do you know where in Siberia they know the recipe for borscht? because Ukrainians were deported there. every time I pass by these Russian restaurants in Berlin, I want to break their fucking windows
*why

am I the first to point that it is not normal to have a Russian military-themed restaurant that also cooks stolen Ukrainian dishes during genocide? Berlin, are you okay?

Army Food
maps.app.goo.gl/dYPaP61G6iXWSa…
Read 7 tweets
Nov 23, 2022
обходьте @blackhatcoffee (в інсті) в Гамбурзі десятою дорогою, якщо ви там. і розкажіть за нормальні українські бізнеси / заклади в Німеччині

я знаю Drei Elefanten в Берліні, ми там поминки справляли. там дуже хороша власниця з України, яка евакуювала нещодавно свою маму
ну нашо блять ви могли просто зробити українську кав‘ярню й хайпувати / донатити / створювати ком‘юніті, але нє, треба було притащити русню, бо українці не вміють дизайнити чи шо
ти диви яке жалюгідне Image
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(