Def Mon Profile picture
Sep 27, 2022 • 14 tweets • 5 min read • Read on X
Update 🧵September 27th.
Visit the interactive map for more details and explanations.

Todays presentation is brought to you by a Russian volunteer.

Interactive map: scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Oper…
GSUA reported 76 shelling locations today.
Kupyansk
The AFU have two bridge heads in the area. Fighting is most likely going on around Petropavlivka and Kivsharivka.
Lyman
Ridkodub and Novoselivka liberated. There are rumors about the AFU entering Borova to the north, this is not unlikely.
An earlier post about Lyman area.
There are rumors about an AFU offensive around Bilohorivka -> Dibrova.
I think it's possible there was a mix-up with the two Dibrova. I consider this to be just another rumor for now.
Bakhmut
The AFU repulsed RU attacks all along the line. There might be some minor progress in the Kodema area south of Bakhmut. I wont list the town names, there is a map to look at.
Both the AFU and RuAF are keeping a pretty tight lid right now when it comes to the information leaks, but I think it is safe to say,
Ukraine seems to have the overall initiative right now, but that might change with more rain and a bunch of RU cannon fodder. It's possible we might hit a stand still if we get a lot of rain and RU conscripts manning the defensive lines.
For those of you who think I don't read rybar, the one of the largest pro ru milbloggers, well think again.
Serednje liberated based on deepstates post.
t.me/DeepStateUA/14…
According to wargonzo, the Russians got a bit of a spanking around Katerynivka. Still need confirmation.
t.me/wargonzo/8485
Adding Kolodyazi, Nove and Zelena Dolyna to liberated. This is the only thing making sense to me with Wargonzos statement and ZD liberated.

It's starting to look really shit for the Russians.

Sources:
t.me/wargonzo/8486
Soon #motti time

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Def Mon

Def Mon Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DefMon3

Jul 14
The Russians have captured Urozhaine. They have wasted huge resources in doing so.
1/x
A few weeks a go I made this post:
2/x
You can go to to look at Russian vehicle looses, there is about 50? here. ukr.warspotting.net/map/
Read 8 tweets
Jul 2
🧵The situation in Vovchansk is interesting. The map shows geolocated positions the last 8 days h/t @UAControlMap. When the first rumors about an encirclement at the aggregate plant, I thought it was BS. But it appears there is some truth to it, supposedly 83rd VDV. Image
The extent of isolation and the amount of people is unclear. Once interesting thing is the Russians committed one of their best units, 2nd Special Purpose Brigade to fight in the town. We have mostly seen poorly trained and equipped units without mechanized support in this fight
Read 6 tweets
Feb 15
According to RU channels UA withdrew from the Filtration Plant in the east and Zenith in the south. This is good news, since avoiding an encirclement should be a priority at this point. It seems the coke plant and Kvartal high-rises are the current UA strongholds. Image
RU forces continue to try to fully encircle Avdiivka pushing mainly from 3 directions.
It remains to be seen if Ukraine are planning to withdraw from the east side of the city, but I think it's a pretty good idea to do so. Image
UA might chose to fight for the coke plant and Kvartal for a bit, but the gap for the gloc is only 3km and consists of 2 windbreaks. Image
Read 4 tweets
Jan 28
I frequently get questions like:
"Are you ok?"
"What happened?"
"Why did you stop posting?"

So here we go⬇️
Yes I'm ok.

(This post is sponsored by Ramzan Fragglerov) Image
Time.
I have less time to follow Ukraine. I usually spent about 3-4 hours a day to just make my daily threads and going through all the information channels. To be able to keep the information reliable, I have to put in 6-10h per day. I dont have that kind of time anymore.
I lost my best friend in March, so I had go get a new one. He is getting a lot of my attention now. Image
Read 21 tweets
Sep 24, 2023
🧵During the last week, Ukrainian forces have advanced 32km2 in the Robotyne direction. They are expanding their penetration of the Surovikin and have reached the outskirts of Verbove and Verbove. Image
Kupyansk-Svatove
Russian recon forces attacked UA positions in Krokhmal'ne. Further south, AFU were seen advancing in to Novoselivs'ke. Image
Read 13 tweets
Sep 10, 2023
An overview of the Ukrainian frontline changes for the last week. Image
Legend
Old UA line, is the estimated UA forward line on 2023-09-02
Interactive map can be found here:
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/oper…
Kupyansk - Svatove
No noticeable changes, but it's clear RuAF are trying to advance west of Svatove, but without any major success.
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(