WeLoveNATO Profile picture
Oct 8, 2022 β€’ 27 tweets β€’ 17 min read β€’ Read on X
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky. First high ranking general to eat shit. Denazified by Ukrainian sniper.
#russiaislosing twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί General Vitaly Gerasimov. Denazified early in the war.

#russiaIsLosing twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί General Andrey Kolesnikov. Commander of 29th Combined Arms Army. Denazified in Ukraine.

πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί commander Oleg Mityaev. Ukrainian troops intercepted a call from a russian general and denazified him.

πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί general Andrei Mordvichev, commander of the 8th General Army of the Southern Military District. Denazified when Ukrainian forces attacked an airfield in Chornobayivka, near Kherson airport.
#russiaIsLosing
Shit. Forgot the gif.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί general Yakov Rezantsev. Lieutenant-general commander of the 49th Russian Combined Arms Army and one of its highest-ranking military officers. Said that the invasion would be over in hours before being denazified by Ukraine.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Lt. Colonel Dmitry Safronov. Denazified. FOH

Lieutenant Colonel Denis Glebov, deputy commander of the 11th Separate Airborne Assault. No picture available but I've been told this is his likeness.

#russiaIsLosing
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel of the Guard Konstantin Zizevsk, commander of the 247th Air Assault Regiment. Denazified.

That's all for now. Taking a break, will finish this thread later / tomorrow.

#russiaIsLosing
Yuri Agarkov,πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί lieutenant colonel of the guard died alongside Konstantin Zizevsky. Previously served as Chief of Staff of the 56th Air Assault Brigade and commanded a motorized rifle regiment.

πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel Andrei Zakharov killed the colonel in an ambush against a Russian armored column in Kyiv suburb. No photo available, this is his likeness.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel Sergei Porokh commander of the 12th Engineering Brigade. No photo but was dressed like this guy.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel Sergei Sukharev of the 331 Parachute Assault Regiment in Kostroma, and his deputy, Major Sergei Krylov, denazified in combat. Responsible for the 2014 Ilovaisk massacre.
Ok doggies πŸ• are getting antsy. I have to walk them. Will continue this deanzification ❀️ thread later.
#russiaIsLosing
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel Alexei Sharov denazified in Mariupol. Commanded the 810th Separate Order of Guards of the Zhukov Brigade of the russian Marines. No photo but last seen uniform just like this one
Dmitry Dormidontov, πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ίlieutenant colonel, commander of a rocket artillery division. Denazified in an explosion.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Igor Zharov, lieutenant colonel, chief of staff of a regiment denazified.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel Denis Kurilo, 200th Motorized Rifle Brigade, denazified.
Tushaev

Magomed Tushaev, Chechen general and warlord, denazified by Ukraine after a convoy of 56 Chechen tanks was destroyed near Hostomel lmfao
Vladimir Zhonga, πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Colonel and warlord who led the Sparta Battalion, a pro-Russian militant group in DNR. Denazified in March.
πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Lt. General Roman Kutuzov. Commander, 1st Army Corps of DNR. Denazified in June.
Kanamat Botashev, πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί major general, commander of the military unit 23326 of the Western Military District and commander of the Baltimor airbase near Voronezh. Denazified in May.
Vladimir Frolov, πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί major general, Deputy Commander, 8th Guards Combined Arms Army. Denazified in March.
Andrei Simonov, πŸ—‘πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί major general, Chief of the Electronic Warfare Troops (😹) of the 2nd Army of the Western Military District. Denazified in April.
#RussiaIsLosing twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with WeLoveNATO

WeLoveNATO Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @WeLoveNATO

Dec 14, 2023
Everything πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ says is fake. Anything they explicitly brag about on social media is double fake.

Today let's shit on #AmazingChina's fake navy.

#chineseworld
They always brag that they have the largest navy in the world. And "analysts" live to write clickbaity articles about it because they get views.

But look past the top line and you'll see the truth about πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³'s pathetic bath tub navy.

#AmazingChina #chineseworld
It's true that they have the most navy ships. But most are hardly war ships. More like sea-faring rubber duckies.

#AmazingChina #chineseworld
Read 16 tweets
Nov 22, 2023
"The Chinese Century" is the greatest lie that πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ propagandists introduced into the Western lexicon.

Here's the third and final part of my "China is fucked" thread on fake #AmazingChina"
grab your popcorn and enjoy. Will be shorter than parts 1 and 2, but remember, everything πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ tells you is fake.

here we go....
"The Chinese Century" has been the mantra of western 'analysts' and geopolitical strategists for the better part of the last 2 decades. Aided and abetted by the same clickbait media that's always looking for the next click.
Read 29 tweets
Oct 30, 2023
Time to shit on πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ and their fake propaganda. Everything in πŸ€‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ is fake. There are many examples but for right now, let's just focus on one - the ghost cities. You've heard of them? Well, the problem is far worse than you imagine.

"#AmazingChina"
Get ready for a long thread. This one is going to take some time, maybe even more than just one sitting.
Let me introduce you to Jing-Jin City, known as "the largest ghost city in Asia." I first heard of this place in 2008 (?). It's a city designed to emulate many European and American cities. Even going as far as having the same street layouts and names as the original cities. Image
Read 50 tweets
Sep 28, 2023
Here is my CHINA IS FUCKED thread...
Their population is rapidly aging, decreasing rapidly and still suffers from the gender imbalance.

On top of thatt, they just admitted that they overcounted their population by 100 million people.

Goodbye consumption-based growth.
Its GDP is vastly overstated. If you think it really is as big as they claim, ask yourself why you believe statistics from a known liar autocracy?

Independent researchers claim it is overstated by as much as 60%. If their research is off by half, it's still 30% overstated! 🀯
Read 34 tweets
May 31, 2023
Feels like corruption and press freedom in the multipolar world are under-reported topics. Shall we do a few tweets on the topic today? πŸ€”

#Corruption
Read 5 tweets
Jan 16, 2023
Thread worth reading on russians' attitude to violence and full desire to destroy Ukraine.

By Sergiy Sydorenko, a former russian now living in Germany, editor of @EuropeanPravda.
@EuropeanPravda "Russian worldview is violence which is a top of values. Not wealth, not health, not fun, but violence itself is their basic value."
@EuropeanPravda "the cult of war, disguised as the cult of victory, is so popular there. They honour Victory Day not because they saved their country. The idea of victory for the Russians is that "we destroyed everyone. Our tanks marched across Europe."
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(