Haus of Decline Profile picture
Oct 11, 2022 61 tweets 49 min read Read on X
Title Page An orb of pink light shines...
Part 1 A woman smokes a cigarette ...Janice intubates a patient....It is earlier that morning....The door to the apartment s...
Part 2 Janice wakes up to the sunl...Image"What the fuck is it?&...Janice notices the laptop. ...
Part 3 Nate and Janice are in the ...Janice laments "I wish...The waves and the noises ev...Nate says "Janice, of ...
Part 4 Janice and Nate stand outsi...Janice says politely "...Janice, radiating anger say...Kevin looks on in horror, t...
Part 5 A doctor examines Janice an...A new doctor confirms "...The experimental surgeon sa...The needle pokes the mass a...
Part 6 A woman says through to Jan...Janice removes her mask and...Janice says "Hey I'm s...The rest of Nate and Janice...
Part 7 Janice looks at the extent ...Nate asks "uggh... how...Moira, ignoring Nate, leans...Nate, mortified, says "...
Part 8 Nate and Janice sit in unco...Nate asks Janice "have...Theresa Horowitz Biolumines...Janice asks "do you kn...
Part 9 Theresa, from inside her bo...Janice observes "the g...Nate asks "wait... doe...Looking at the containment ...
Part 10 They are now in Theresa's o...Janice thinks back to huggi...Theresa starts ranting &quo...Theresa rants more "Mr...
Part 11 Theresa says "oh, and ...Now in the suit, Janice and...Nate says "uh... hi Mo...Kevin says "maybe you ...
Part 12 Back in their room. Nate an...Nate looks over to Janice w...He starts realling enjoying...Janice says "Do it aga...
Part 13 Janice asks "Wait, is ...Janice and Nate masturbate ...Nate and Janice orgasm simu...The mass grows up Nate's ar...
Part 14 It's morning at the hospita...Janice replies "no, It...Janice says "they're n...Nate say "Jesus christ...
Part 15 Janice observes a deep sea ...Theresa says "Hey, so ...Nate, Janice and Theresa, a...Theresa instructs "Oxy...
Part 16 Theresa says "watch wh...Nate says "Theresa, yo...Theresa says "you will...Theresa opines "frankl...
Part 17 Theresa says "if you c...Coming back into the lab, T...Theresa explains "the ...Theresa says "Mr. Sull...
Part 18 Nate asks "so, will we...Theresa says "I've alr...Nate and Janice are walking...Gretchen says "I can o...
Part 19 Nate and Janice smoke with ...Nate and Janice walk throug...Moira says "Oh! well w...Nate adds "and another...
Part 20 It is nighttime in Nate and...Janice stare blankly while ...Janice starts crying. Nate ...Nate says "your parent...
Part 21 Janice asks "is it The...Moira greets them "Nat...Moira explains "after ...Moira heads for the door. O...
Part 22 Theresa says "OK, with...Nate and Janice shrug at ea...The glass box absorbs the b...Theresa says "Neat. le...
Part 23 Debris is scattered on the ..."Shit, Shit, Shit"...Janice asks "what? why...Theresa says "the bypr...
Part 24 Theresa explains that "...Nate asks "why would h...Theresa yells "so plea...Theresa stares in disbelief...
Part 25 In the inky blackness of un...They are in a warehouse. Th...Nate asks "where are w...He introduces himself as &q...
Part 26 Nate asks "so you're w...Dr. New Jersey says "E...Dr. New Jersey goes on &quo...Dr. New Jersey continues &q...
Part 27 Nate says "who cares?&...Nate stutters "what......Dr. new Jersey says "w...Dr. New Jersey says "I...
Part 28 Two months later... Dr. New..."We've been getting gr...Mason Proctor rants "t...Proctor continues "so ...
Part 29 White text appears on a bla...The text contintues to morp...Nate says "what the he...Nate PINGs two forks into h...
Part 30 Janice says "you made ...Janice continues "she ...Janice continues "I mu...Janice continues "you ...
Part 31 Nate says "I mean, rat...Janice leads Nate to her ps...Janice says "After all..."Whatever pressure or ...
Part 32 A machine's lightbulb alarm...Dr. New Jersey observes the...Dr. Rhode Island, sweating ...Back in the psychic plane, ...
Part 33 Janice says "17 months...Janice says "maybe I w...Janice angrily says "m...Nate grabs Janice by the sh...
Part 34 Nate and Janice watch the m..."All throughout high s..."At first, it was once..."I'm sure you remember...
Part 35 CW: Suicide Nate says "I took the ...Nate says to Janice "y...Nate says "so I got my...Nate says "I had to th...
Part 36 Dr. New Jersey shouts "...Dr. New Jersey raises his h...Janice pushes away from Nat...Janice considers this for a...
Part 37 Nate and Janice look at eac...Nate asks "what does t...Nate and Janice awake. Thei...Dr. New Jersey asks "w...
Part 38 Dr. New Jersey runs from th...Dr. New Jersey dodges the b...Dr. New Jersey stands in fr...They fully emerge from the ...
Part 39 Nate lifts Janice up and th...We see Nate's feet, then Ja...Nate's left leg and Janice'...Nate and Janice take in the...
Part 40 A cannister is thrown on to...Nate and Janice find themse...The bullet passes through N...Retaliatory lasers emit at ...
Part 41 Nate and Janice loot a phon...Biolasers burst forth from ...5 miles south of Front Roya...Dr. New Jersey answers &quo...
Part 42 Nate and Janice rocket towa...Proctor see this on a secur...Proctor yells "what ma...Proctor pressed a button th...
Part 43 CW: Self-harm Proctor talks into a radio ...One of the spec ops says &q...The laser cuts through doze...A disc-like pulse of energy...
Part 44 CW: Self-harm, Gore A spec ops grabs Nate and J...Nate and Janice poke the ti...They open their mouth revea...Soldiers continue to swarm ...
Part 45 In the psychic plane, Janic...Janice reasons "I don'...Nate thinks for a second, b...Bombarded by the rays, one ...
Part 46 CW: Self-harm Nate and Janice laugh as so...Nate and Janice sit up and ...They pick up the scalpel of...He turns to Dr. New Jersey ...
Part 47 Mason Proctor asks "ho...Proctor asks "did you ...Nate and Janice say "t...Having received the informa...
Part 48 CW: Gore The drone carrying the Cort...Nate and Janice's body part...Little dots appear in their...Proctor and New Jersey watc...
Part 49 "It was at a punk show..."and a black t-shirt w..."Two people who were u...Janice recalls "and th...
Part 50 Janice recalls "I got ...Janice recalls "we con...Janice recalls "We wer...Nate recalls "this was...
Part 51 Nate recalls "by that ..."so much of out lives ...YOU ARE SAFE. YOU ARE WARM....In reality, Nate and Janice...
Part 52 CW: Mass Death A gigantic pink beam erupts...The skyline of Fairfax, Vir...A man with a dog looks on. ...The beam shines powerfully ...
Part 53 Nate and Janice's body slow...Nate and Janice's legs fuse...Nate and Janice have fused ...Nate and Janice amble forwa...
Part 54 Nate and Janice stand outsi...Proctor says "now how ...Proctor, shattered says &qu...The light from the elevator...
Part 55 A pink light advances forwa...Nate and Janice grab the to...Nate and Janice spread thei...Nate and Janice have now tr...
Part 56 The light that comprises Na...The pink dot shrinks into n...The pink fills the undergro...All of the soldiers having ...
Part 57 Dr. New Jersey's face is lo...The same transformation bef...A field of pink sinew obscu...The veins begin to dissipat...
Part 58 There are two frames of dar...They stare at each other, m...They kiss passionately. Org...Proctor and New Jersey's vo...
Part 59 Proctor and New Jersey's vo...We scan across the facility...An endless field of grass, ...The soldier pairs start fil...
Part 60 (Final) Nearer to the Front Royal, ...The chant of "you are ...We see into the mouth hole ...All encompassing pink. The ...

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Haus of Decline

Haus of Decline Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @hausofdecline

Mar 16
Ocean's 200 (1/17) It's Ocean's 200! Featuring: Danny Ocean. Rusty Ryan. Ruben Tishkoff. Basher Tarr. Linus Caldwell. "The Amazing" Yen. Andy Garcia.
(2/17) Hank Thunder. Simp Jefferson. Blinky Rogers. Jenny Spam. Lisa the Freak! Crimp Douglas. Del Rey Cousins. Greek Charlie. Errol Wang. Clark Targett. Johnny Glentsch. The Uncle.
(3/17) Colleen Fish. Angel "Diablo" Rodriguez. Crusher Kandinsky. Harry Eelsworth. Elmo Suggins. Hoss McGraw. Shmuel Zilberberg. Henrietta Sherbert. Sgt. Samantha. Hanuman 'Metal' Patel. Yuri Golgotha. Joe 'Big Dog' Park.
Read 17 tweets
Mar 20, 2023
Thought I would make a thread of my nice positive comics, if people are curious as to what I actually believe: A black metal guy reads a sheet of lyrics to his grandma. He
One man says to another  "I can't expect you to tell th
A man says "there's so much hate in my heart." He
Read 16 tweets
Aug 6, 2022
It's Ocean's 200!
(1/17) It's Ocean's 200! Danny Ocean. Rusty Ryan. Reuben Tishkoff.
(2/17) Hank Thunder. 'Simp' Jefferson. Blinky Rogers. Jenny Spam. L
(3/17) Colleen Fish. Angel "Diablo" Rodriguez. Crusher Ka
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(