Cowboy.Crypto Profile picture
Nov 20, 2022 5 tweets 5 min read Read on X
@bgarlinghouse said he was interested in possibly buying out #FTX’s stakes in other companies. Here’s a list of some of the companies Brad will potentially be looking through between FTX, FTX Ventures & Alameda. It’s a long list.
#XRPArmy #XRP #Ripple #FTX

1/5 FTX Investments:
2/5 FTX Ventures Investments:
3/5 Alameda Investments:
4/5 Alameda Investments:
5/5 Alameda Investments:

ConsenSys 👀 2021

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Cowboy.Crypto

Cowboy.Crypto Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @cowboycrypto313

Nov 28, 2023
Is Larry Summers talking about #XLM & Stellar Foundation in the video below from 2019? Look where Summers is now…on the board of OpenAI. Look who is on the board of Stellar Foundation…Sam Altman & Greg Brockman. Makes sense. Remember who helped Stellar Foundation launch…Stripe. Remember who Gary Gensler hired to process all the Hillary Campaign donations…Stripe. @Cancelcloco

Read 4 tweets
Jun 23, 2023
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
Is Gary Cohn the puppet master behind #EthGate? 🤯🤯🤯

Gary Cohn is Risk and Governance Advisor at Sterling Trust Sciences since April 2020 just 8 months prior to the @Ripple law suit being filed. Their only investor is DIFC Fintech Hive. DFIC is also invested in… https://t.co/eHJEu081Cctwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Jump Crypto is another company invested in FOMO Pay. Jump is also invested in Joe Lubin’s ErisX as well as *Mysten Labs. 👀 Conveniently located in Chicago where Wanxiang America is located as well.

Jay Clayton left Sullivan & Cromwell after suing @Ripple @bgarlinghouse @chrislarsensf, and ends up at Apollo who was involved in the $300M round for Mysten Labs led by FTX alongside A16Z (Bill Hinman) and Coinbase Ventures. 👀 👀 👀

Kevin O’Leary also an investor in Mysten… https://t.co/utur8oLAQdtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Read 9 tweets
Jun 21, 2023
Galaxy Digital is invested in Joe Lubin’s ErisX as of November 2022 as well as Skale Labs (Lubin). Also, Galaxy is invested in Bakkt. 👀 https://t.co/Fv5s61qDWF

Read 5 tweets
Jun 20, 2023
👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

WisdomTree files for spot #BTC ETF today. WisdomTree is invested in a company called Securrency that uses Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, EOS and other distributed ledgers with legacy systems for the tokenized issuance of trading securities and seamless on-chain… https://t.co/SOyuvrFz5m https://t.co/WIKKsJMwQgtwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

CTO 👀

Global Director of Blockchain and Fintech is ex BNY Mellon, BOA, and NASA.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 18, 2023
🇨🇳🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🇨🇳
@digitalassetbuy @JohnEDeaton1

(1/6)
From Vitalik to Devcon:
“How Shanghai came into the fold of the Ethereum story.”

“How an Army of Crypto-Hackers is Building the Next Internet with Ethereum”

“A couple of months after “the Merge”, Ethereum will go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
(2/6) “The Merge” lays the groundwork for Ethereum’s transaction speed to reach 100,000 TPSin the next 3 years, and 10 million per second in the next 10 years along with high performance and extreme scalability. These will further fortify Ethereum’s position as the universal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
(3/6) “A couple of months after “the Merge”, Ethereum will go through another upgrade called the “Shanghai Upgrade”, a name coined by the Ethereum community, to enable staking withdrawal and lower fees. This is an anecdote of how Vitalik and I met during the primitive days of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Read 6 tweets
Jun 17, 2023
HASHKEY 🧵🧩🧩🧩🧵 1/22

Hashkey is an important piece to this Prometheum and Wanxiang puzzle. Not only did they fund Prometheum, Hashey Digital Asset Group is a Wanxiang Partner and have a technology agreement with Wanxiang and Prometheum.

Let’s look at some interesting facts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
HashKey hired ex JPMorgan Managing Director, David Leahy, as the COO of HashKey and also attended MIT for Cybersecurity. Same MIT Gary Gensler taught his Blockchain course.

3/22 ImageImage
Read 22 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(