KWEKU THE HUSTLER, COMMANDER OF THE HEADLESS MOB Profile picture
Nov 30, 2022 β€’ 8 tweets β€’ 7 min read β€’ Read on X
So guys, a lot of the talking point going into this election, has bordered on food security & being able to feed ourselves as a nation.

Walk with meπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ through a journey that tells of @PeterObi's agricultural revolution as Anambra Governor.

One of the 1st things Peter Obi did
After he became governor, was to pay a visit to farmers in the state, to listen to their plight, & discuss ways to improve food security in the state.

In May 2012, Anambra state, under Peter Obi, released a sum of N1bn loan to farmers in the state, targeting mainly rice farmers.
In April 2013, another N1bn loan was distributed to farmers in the state, to boost agricultural production, encourage investment in the sector, and further improve food security in the state
In December 2013, then Governor Peter Obi flagged off N1.2bn credit facilities for farmers in Anambra. The initiative was a collaborative project between the bank of Agriculture & the Anambra state Govt.

In this initiative, the state govt invested in the bank of Agriculture,
with an agreement signed, for the bank to provide credit facilities to Anambra farmers at very reduced interst rates.

He also released intervention grants to the tune of N70m to small scale farmers in the state.

His administration also procured over 300 tractors for farmers
Now, let's look at the result of these investments & agricultural revolution.

According to frame A below, in 2005, Anambra state was producing a measly 28,000 metric tonnes of rice per year.

According to frame B, by 2016, Anambra hit its target of over 210,000 metric tonnes
That's a 750% increase in production within 10 years.

Now, let's listen to this excerpt from Peter Obi's speech at the Arewa forum engagement in Kaduna. He did not say anything he has not done in the past. The reference to Bank of agriculture is consistent with his track record.
As we approach February 2023 General elections, we must pay attention to verifiable track records & antecedents.

Let's us, as a people, determine to vote for honest & consistent leadership

#PeterObi4President2023 #ObiDatti2023

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with KWEKU THE HUSTLER, COMMANDER OF THE HEADLESS MOB

KWEKU THE HUSTLER, COMMANDER OF THE HEADLESS MOB Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Urchilla01

Sep 19, 2023
BREAKING 🚨 🚨 🚨

JUDGE JEFFREY T. GILBERT, SITTING AT THE US DISTRICT COURT OF NORTHERN ILLINOIS, HAS RULED ON THE CIVIL CASE FILED BY ATIKU ABUBAKAR, GRANTONG THE APPLICANT'S REQUEST TO THE COURT, AND ORDERED THE CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY TO RELEASE ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU'S PURPORTED ADMISSION & TIME AT CSU

RULING CONTD.....

RULING CONTINUED.....

Read 5 tweets
Aug 21, 2023
In 2016, while working at a rural hospital in Nigeria, there were two girls who had just finished secondary school & whose parents could not train beyond that.

I observed they'd been idle for about 6 months, so I called them both one day & asked them to find a business they
could both start with 10k each.

After a few days, they came back & said they wanted to start selling abacha. They laid out their feasibility for me, & I gave them 10k each to start. I also bought two 40 leaves exercise books & wrote each of their names on each. That would be
their book of accounting. They'd account to me at the end of everyday, but they'd keep their earnings. The accounting was for me to keep a trajectory watch of their growth.

For me, it was both an experiment & empowerment

They bought 2 transparent buckets each, & other materials
Read 11 tweets
Aug 3, 2023
The LP & PDP legal teams have been able to prove many things:

- Tinubu submitted a forged certificate to INEC

- Tinubu lied under oath in his INEC form about possessing dual citizenship

- Shettima double nomination

- Tinubu is under fine, imposed by a competent court, for
laundering proceeds of narcotics trafficking.

The Nigerian constitution recognizes all these as being punishable by disqualification.

In addition, the LP legal team have been able to prove substantial noncompliance on the part of INEC by:

- Proving beyond reasonable doubt that
there was no glitch on election day & that the IReV upload for the presidential election was intentionally turned off to sabotage the process.

- That INEC declared a winner in the election without ensuring that the results they collated physically matched the results on IReV.
Read 9 tweets
Jun 16, 2023
Prior to the NDAs that locked non data guys out of the loop, I had laid eyes on at least 10,000 mutilated PU results where the common denominator was large chunks of votes being taken away from LP & reallocated to either APC or PDP.

I had laid eyes on at least 5000 PU results
from locations where elections did not hold, where the common denominator was APC winning such PUs by hundreds & thousands of votes.

These were results that Mahmood Yakubu used to announce a winner of an exercise to elect the person who leads a population of 200 million people
My indepth participation in this campaign availed me of information that means YOU WILL NEVER read any adulation of anything Tinubu from me.

My mother's village diaspora community reached an agreement to put off their Christmas travel so they could fly back in February to vote.
Read 13 tweets
Jun 11, 2023
The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, who hails from Delta state, has been arrested; and one of the accusations being levelled against him is that he sponsors IPOB.

Of course, we know this is a frivolous lie. However, I hope it serves as a very timely reminder.

Through this entire
political campaign season, it became a common occurrence for the IPOB slur to be used against Peter Obi & Igbo people in general.

Despite Emefiele being a certified card carrying member of the APC & having served the past regime dutifully for the past 8 years, in the end, it has
all come down to the same IPOB slur for him.

Why am I stressing this?

I have no problem with any Igbo person supporting Atiku or Tinubu; but if you're one of those Igbo people who joined in the IPOB slur brigade just because you don't support Peter Obi, or one of those who
Read 5 tweets
May 11, 2023
This goes out to our SW Obidients. You are some of the most resilient people I know

The way you've stood firm in the face of all forms of persecution from your own kin has me marvelled

The way you owned the "Omo ale" slur that they hoped to tarnish you with made me fall in love
with y'all even more.

I appreciate you all, specially, for standing for the truth at a time when it has been dangerous to do so.

The persecution you've all faced for shunning tribal sentiments & choosing competence over a fraudulent drug lord will not be in vain.
I'm amazed. Your names are written in gold.

Every "omo ale" thrown at you, you used as a block to build even more resilience.

The narrative of this election cycle will never be re-written; not on my watch.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(