STMcFly 💫 Profile picture
Dec 2, 2022 8 tweets 8 min read Read on X
Let me help you understand what @AmericanaNFT is. Launch is soon.

Imagine you want to buy some new pieces for your dope IRL collection. Maybe you collect art, sneakers, autographs, cars, instruments, etc.

You’ll be able to go to the Americana marketplace to shop for these 🧵 Image
Let’s say you find a rare piece of art for sale. Maybe it’s big. Maybe you don’t have the space to display it, or too valuable, but you desperately want to own it. Buy it on @AmericanaNFT! You’ll have the choice to “vault” as an NFT which can be redeemed for the physical whenever ImageImageImageImage
Or you can simply ship the item directly to you! But now let’s point out some extra benefits. That comes with the use of @SomethingToken and @probablynthng on the @AmericanaNFT marketplace! These tokens provide utility for the marketplace! ⬇️
There are four rarities of @SomethingToken and then @probablynthng as the most beneficial.

Common
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Probably Nothing (only 100 tokens)

See photos below showing the benefits for each. The higher rarity even includes free shipping while you hold the NFT! ImageImageImage
In addition, each item will be authenticated by @AmericanaNFT and each item will have a cryptographically-paired NFC chip to put it on the blockchain. You’ll be able to track ownership of every item bought/sold as it shows the previous owners etc. ImageImage
The @AmericanaNFT marketplace has already been backed from funding by @sevensevensix @alexisohanian, @opensea, and @1future raising $6.9M in first seed funding round. The expertise of 776 and Alexis Ohanian will definitely play a large role in helping bring the full potential ⬇️
So if you’re a collector or you are interested in new technology that will bridge the gap between physical and digital, I highly recommend doing a deeper dive into what @AmericanaNFT is building. They’re hosting events this weekend at #ArtBaselMiami with event details below! ImageImageImage
Try the demo here too for @AmericanaNFT

Demo:

demo.americana.io

#AmericanaNFT #Americana

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with STMcFly 💫

STMcFly 💫 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ST_McFly

Sep 20, 2023
Word is spreading lately on all the really cool stuff @3LandersNFT is up to. Been seeing lots of new faces join us over the last week. Happy to catch you up on what they have going on. Too many great things!

See below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Image
I’ll let you know about all of the exciting things @3LandersNFT has going on including the following:

-New Series One toys now arriving
-New Minimon brand w/ new products and Plushies 🧸
-The Burn 🔥
-Staking Rewards 🤑

Dive in below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
You gotta check out the Series One toys from @3LandersNFT that I just got at my doorstep 🤯

-12 DNA character designs
-Chances at Ultra Rare Legendary
-Blind boxes individual or full set
-PVC/Vinyl 3.5” tall
-90% handmade
-Manufactured by @toylaxy_studio

More ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Read 14 tweets
Aug 30, 2023
Exciting week ahead for @3LandersNFT as they debut a new (but familiar) brand ‘Minimon’ in Tokyo 9/6-9/8 that’ll coincide w/ the 3Land franchise. Success of the Minimon brand will flow direct into 3Landers, so it’s great for the community. Dive in below to learn more! 🧵⬇️ (1/11) Image
What are Minimon?

In @3LandersNFT you’ll notice some of the characters have companion mini monsters on their shoulders. These are Minimon! Cute, colorful, and each with their own personality. There are 30 Minimon in the 3L collection and one extra in the Biome collection 🧵⬇️ Image
What’s the new brand about?

The Minimon IP is a great opportunity for @3LandersNFT to expand their reach in the market and in their catalog of products. There are so many characters they can work with to develop their brand and reach some new audiences especially in web2. 🧵⬇️ Image
Read 11 tweets
Dec 26, 2022
If you missed, @3landboy airdropped the 1st round of 3LAND COSMIC characters (tokens 1-30) to holders of the 3Land World collection! What is 3LAND COSMIC? How can you get one? Thread below! 🧵

3LW: opensea.io/collection/3la…

3LC:
foundation.app/collection/cm3l
+
opensea.io/collection/3la…
Back in 2021, @3landboy dropped his collection for 3Land World. I wasn’t a holder that early on but here’s everything I’ve learned since becoming a holder of the collection. @NFTStubby explained when Pom dropped these, it was so much fun, but not easy to obtain due to high demand ImageImageImageImage
They weren’t easy to get due to gas wars. @NFTStubby explained that Pom would drop a certain amount and everyone would rush to get them. It was not easy. There were auctions as well. @3landboy would drop maybe 10 or so a week, at very affordable pricing. Many for a steal!! ImageImageImageImage
Read 10 tweets
Dec 24, 2022
Can I tell you a bit about our founding team at @3LandersNFT? I think everyone is looking for new communities to join in the space that have passionate teams who are focused heavily on creating an incredible community in the bear. This is one of those communities, see below! 🧵 Image
We have one of the most engaged artists and founders in the space. You’ll always find @3landboy retweeting and commenting and hanging in the Discord VC chat. He loves this community and he loves drawing so much. These characters mean a lot to him and he loves to share them w/ us. Image
I also can’t express enough how kind and genuine @3landboy is as a human and leader of the @3LandersNFT brand. If you’re searching the NFT space for a place you can connect with the artist and the community, this is where you want to be. He’s a real one, I promise you that! ImageImage
Read 6 tweets
Oct 29, 2022
In my opinion, what will be the catalyst for @3LandersNFT to make a BIG comeback? It’s already underway, but you may not realize it yet!

BIG things taking place behind the scenes for 3landers… Big thread below. Read & see why now is an amazing time to scoop at these prices..🧵 Image
First and foremost, we are about to reveal our “ships” and the artwork the space is about to see from @3landboy is going to BLOW EVERYONE AWAY! Pom has been working his butt off on this art and the detail is absolutely wild. Here’s some sneak peeks! ImageImageImageImage
These ships are going to have utility, so having one is a great idea. Not only will owning a ship give you some physical rewards like rings, art, plushies, there’s speculation that these ships could be involved in staking. Staking occurs VERY soon, right around the corner. Image
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(