FreeMalaysian Profile picture
Feb 8, 2023 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
8 Feb 2023: Pic of Najib Razak by Zahid Izzani Mohd Said of the @theedgemalaysia It is taking a toll on him.
Jho Low had the banker serve him at his apartment. He was of course playing with billions borrowed on our head and our children's head. #1MDB
Zeti was in the know when Najib and Jho Low were stealing billions. Ambank kept her informed.
All those looting, it was for the benefit of Najib to remain a strongman in UMNO and Malaysia.
Ambank took extraordinary measures to make sure that Najib's cheques don't bounce. Coordinating from behind was Najib's bagman Jho Low.
Najib never complained to Ambank that Nik Faisal or Jho Low misused his name. He had ample time to make the complaint. From the time the matter became public in 2015 till the time he lost his PMship in 2018. This only means the money laundering was all done with his blessings.
Support The Edge by following this page. 24liveblog.com/live/232651289…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with FreeMalaysian

FreeMalaysian Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FreeMsian

Jul 12
Kecelakaan Shahul HRDC ini tahap level dewa. Kata nak beli bangunan. Harga RM202.5 juta. Deposit sahaja dah sampai RM120j. (Biasanya orang bayar deposit hanya 10%). Tapi perjanjian itu bukan untuk pembelian tapi utk pajakan. Lepas itu, sekarang transaksi dah batal, duit hilang.
Madani dah gila masih simpan orang macam ini sebagai CEO HRDC!
Laporan ini bukan datang dari Edisi Siasat tapi Laporan PAC!
Read 12 tweets
Jul 5
May 20, 2023, Edisi Siasat has leaked the entire documents related to Skills Passport scam perpetrated by Shahul Dawood of HRDC. All the relevant Board minutes and letter to TKSU were leaked. Shahul clearly tried to cheat. Why Azam Baki @SPRMMalaysia yet to take any action?
The documents are still available in their Telegram. It is more than 12 months, the same lying and cheating CEO continues in his power. Madani Tatakelola bullshit continues.
In the Board minutes, the Management claimed that the agreement with Neomindz, a company 50% owned by Indians from India did not carry any financial implications to HRDC. But in the letter they wrote to TKSU, they stated that there was a cost of RM12 per user.
Read 6 tweets
Jul 4
You know what I guys? I vomit blood reading just the summary PAC report on HRDC. Monumental failure in governance and utter robbery. PAC put things in a lighter way but their word really carry the serious wrongdoings in HRDC. No wonder Auditor General failed them in her audit.
Before anything, I must thank Datuk Rosli Yaakub, who is a Timbalan Setiausaha at Bahagian Pengurusan Strategik Badan Berkanun, Kementerian Kewangan. He single-handedly fought the crooks in HRDC, who in turn subjected him to intimidation for exposing the Skills Passport scandal. Image
Sorry for my harsh words against @scheekeong. It seems only after he took charge of the HR Ministry, he brought back Datuk Rosli Yaakub to the HRDC Board. See, Rosli was even threatened with OSA. The crooks in HRDC threatened a high ranking PTD with OSA. Can you imagine?
Read 34 tweets
Jun 28
I just want to know who really own all of the Ananda Krishnan companies. Is it UMNO or who?
I want to know how a defaulted company can hold so much wealth of all of Ananda Krishnan's rent-seeking entities in Malaysia. Who are the beneficiaries in the trust that owns Pan Ocean Management Ltd in BVI?

What is a discretionary trust? A trust whose beneficiaries and entitlement are not fixed. A perfect tool to pay off anyone. Is that the reason why no Malaysian Government do not want to insist to know who really are the beneficiaries entitled to all the fortunes? Image
Read 5 tweets
Jun 25
I think the biggest scandal in the MAHB / GIP deal is this. EPF had 15% shares in MAHB on 31 March 2023. They sold half of their stake at cheap prices to end up at 6.87% shares as at 29 March 2024, knowing well they are doing a deal with GIP and needed to buy back the shares!

The price on 31 March 2023 was RM6.79. It was so cheap. I am sure the negotiations with GIP did not begin overnight. If they had the deal in sight, why the hell they disposed of their shares so cheaply? Look at the price at 29 Dec 2023. It was only RM7.36.
I need to look at all the Bursa lodgements by MAHB on KWSP share movements, but I hope KWSP was not stupid to sell shares in 2024, which means most of the shares they would have sold it at RM7+ range.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(