UAE Exotic Falconry & Finance Profile picture
Feb 10, 2023 29 tweets 8 min read Read on X
Ohio right now

That's a giant cloud of polyvinyl chloride and a ton of other bad chemicals

The local police blew it up like a beached whale, now megatoxins are Chernobyling Ohio and there's a news blackout and the police are beating reporters and camera people and dragging em ImageImageImageImage
They didn't tell anyone that it's a five day evacuation

Oops all pets dead
* vinyl chloride
This environmental devastation will be visible from space for decades Image
ImageImage
We're in the 10-50 range. Image
EPA Image
The water is safe to drink but everything in it is suddenly dead
The next town over, the release instantly killed everyone's chickens. This stuff is catnip for human cancer

"My video camera footage shows my chickens were perfectly fine before they started this burn, and as soon as they started the burn, my chickens slowed down and they died,” Image
This is the load bearing "can" of personal choice.

Good luck out there. You are alone. Image
ImageImage
They're stopping and detaining the media, continued Image
They buried the chemicals AND they burned them

The land in that town and surrounding it is now worthless, and every creature that tries to live there will get cancer, will be sick. It's horrifying what they've done. It's absolutely the worst disaster for generations. Not a story
Dioxins are forever chemicals and a small amount concentrates in higher order animals. Like people. This chemical catastrophe is absolutely going to drop life expectancy in Ohio and Pennsylvania for generations. And animals carry it away after ingesting it. When THEY'RE ingested. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with UAE Exotic Falconry & Finance

UAE Exotic Falconry & Finance Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FalconryFinance

Mar 29
Here's the truth. 90% of the human population has caught a virus that destroys the brain, measurably, by volume, by cognitive tests, across the board. They're continuing to catch the virus. A mild infection shaves 7-13 IQ points. At a time of high complexity. What does this mean?
This means that we are definitely not on the precipice of some emergent uplifting of the human condition driven by interconnectedness combined with the higher, frontal lobe thought processes that would inspire voluntary lifestyle and philosophical change to sustainable mutualism.
We are not entering the age of Aquarius.

Instead, changes in lifestyle, culture, and so forth, will be shaped by individuals encountering and adapting to serial crises to which we do not collectively respond.

Individuals may be outliers, but society will be reactionary, brutal.
Read 44 tweets
Mar 27
I lied. You'll be getting updates and explanations.

I'm not posting here anymore for a number of reasons.

1. I have a stalker, who is incredibly determined. Their focus is identifying and hurting people *around* me, in order to weaken, discredit, and isolate me.
This individual has created hundreds and hundreds of sock puppet accounts. Two of those sockpuppet accounts, out of hundreds and hundreds, managed to sneak by unnoticed, and two made it into two of our seven mega falcon-only group chats.

They then targeted and groomed three ppl.
This latest one went on for a little over a year before I noticed, because the account was created as a hateful parody of trans-women, in the mind of this twisted individual. It went unnoticed because they basically targeted a handful of falcons, did nothing but compliment them.
Read 33 tweets
Jan 6
Yo what the fuck this apartment manager just came up with crews in the dead of night and took all the doors off the apartments and then boarded everyone up inside their own apartments, Harvey, Illinois. What the shit
They're taking movies all night of this

The residents are trying to figure out WTF
Doing it without the cops or sheriff
Read 11 tweets
Aug 27, 2023
Beyond everything else, we must recognize the hyper-reality of our situtation, and that, at this point, reality itself is a mutable, mutual project, directed by a powerful few, and enacted by a cast of citizen-actors who take these directions and translate them into the kind
Our job is to follow these trails of consequence, and own them. We must identify them, expose them, and refuse to participate. We will have to endure privation and significant lifestyle changes to control our habits of consumption. This will be good for our health and wellbeing.
This was the task of early abolitionists in America. The drive to emancipation is intrinsic to the human spirit. Everywhere that it is countered is an active affront to that, to humanity, broadly. Kindness and usefulness to others is a basic human desire and need. We want peace.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 22, 2023
I'm following 5,000 of you, with many more to go.

Why do I follow you, unfollow you, endlessly?

Why do I do what I do with followers?

Because we are on a platform with rules that I've been manipulating.

I've been attacking "networks" of people here with falcons.

I'll explain
Every social media site has rules of engagement. They're invisible, and they shape the nature of our interactions here.

When working correctly, Twitter forms an ad-hoc "network" around clusters and sub clusters of people.

This depended once upon interaction history but now not.
When I first came to Twitter, I targeted two groups I knew how to appeal to fairly well and liked: burnt Bernie Bros and Something Awful goons

I hunted each group with different tactics. For the goons, I tracked down whose account belonged to who, and started empty quoting them.
Read 34 tweets
May 5, 2023
What happened to those CDC monkeys that got fucked up in the tractor trailer accident

Like a lady touched one and got sick etc

Did we ever find out what the government was doing with all those monkeys
Now we know

Lmfao one of these crates of live monkeys got annihilated by a speeding dump truck ImageImage
This poor man, quibbiledoux Image
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(