defango Profile picture
Feb 28, 2023 28 tweets 23 min read Read on X
Hey Linda Marie @lawnerdclips If you wanna go all scorched earth and stuff that's cool and all.
I was just wondering about something I noticed. Image
What am I looking at here? That seems to be interesting you didn't wanna fight the copyright inside the system? Wonder why? ImageImageImageImage
This account really liked to retweet your stuff there @lawnerdclips. I think this is what they call boosting with a second account and it's against the rules. ImageImageImageImage
It even seems to like to retweet nothing but lawtube. We got @ThatUmbrella @MeganFoxWriter. Seems to fit the bill for some reason. ImageImageImageImage
Just nothing but lawnerdclips and retweets from all the people in the so called lawtube community? This is super weird. ImageImageImageImage
Wow this @LindaMa04775857 account really does seem to love retweeting nothing but @lawnerdclips and other creaters that person clips. You would be hard pressed to tell me they were not the same person. ImageImageImageImage
And that's a bingo! Kinda seems like that's a wrap folks. Didn't even need to leave twitter to figure out who @lawnerdclips was and that is funny. ImageImageImage
Kinda funny when you really think about it. I bet they though they had the best opsec ever. Well I mean don't follow yourself and retweet yourself. That is a dead giveway. Then posting your own videos that is even funnier. ImageImageImage
Again we find another example of @lawnerdclips posting her youtube videos to her other twitter account @LindaMa04775857. Remember this is the same one she was retweeting her main account on when she got copyright stuck. ImageImageImage
At this point we are just archiving the whole account waiting for the deactivation and/or deletion. ImageImageImageImage
More tweets to drive home the point and lesson we are trying to show here. Don't be acting all tuff if you aren't ready for people to start digging. ImageImageImageImage
Dang man you did it a few time there @lawnerdclips so it's going to be really hard to over this one up. ImageImageImage
More of the same just to show we are looking at everything before we make the full point clear for everyone. ImageImageImageImage
This chick really doesn't tweet alot I think I have found only a handful. Everything seems to be happening on another account. ImageImage
That looks like everything! I guess we have a pretty solid case now on why we think we know who she is now. How FUN! ImageImageImageImage
sometiems you just have to look back at who people are talking with and just follow the line back to the OG account. These people have no Opsec and will never be hidden from anyone. Countless time @lawnerdclips posted on her alt @LindaMa04775857. Busted ImageImageImageImage
YOU YOU GUYS GOT SOME OF THEM CLIPS DOGGGGGGGGGGGGG Image
According to #OpenAI #ChatGPT what @lawnerdclips @LindaMa04775857 posted on youtube was indeed blackmail. Isn't technology super fun! ImageImageImage
Putting it all together with these leaked DM's it clearly shows @lawnerdclips is going off the deep end on this one. It's not even her channel but then again this beef with @FaranBalanced and these people is deep that most people care to see. ImageImageImageImage
That pinecone @TheMadcoreShow said he was starting a clip channel for @divinity_said but edited the post when he figured out he could get nuked for helping her evade her strikes. Comical sub 100 iq moves from these clowns lol 😂 ImageImage
New Updates in the @lawnerdclips drama. @RekietaLaw created these people and now ole pope is going to have to deal with them.

This is funny Image
Dang looks like it's all over for her. She needs to get a lawyer now Image
Evie Warner thecheuglyshow is done with copystriker @FaranBalanced and now she is simping hard after her followers went up after she got injected into the drama. Typical ImageImageImage
Looks like @lawnerdclips nuked 2 of their 3 twitter accounts. I guess that’s confirmation everyone. ImageImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with defango

defango Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @defango

May 7, 2023
Mauricio Garcia the Allen Texas shooter was a security guard and had prior arrests. He identified as white on paperwork associated to his prior arrests. ImageImageImage
MAURICIO GARCIA
-- 33 years old.
-- worked as a security guard.
-- armed with both a rifle & a pistol.
-- may have been living in a motel recently (kicked out of parent's home?)

Many left wing propagandists are saying he was a white power guy already

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1…
The FAKE NEWS @WSJ trying hard to connect the Texas mall shooting to white supremacy. Only problem is, the gunman, Mauricio Garcia, is Hispanic and there was no evidence to their claim. His family doesn't even speak English

wsj.com/articles/texas…
Read 4 tweets
May 5, 2023
Breaking news, Looks like we are going to have a HUGE Debate on the Channel @griftcastirl between @GabeHoff and @lifttheveil411 on the Holocaust. It’s been a long time coming and I’m looking forward to locking down a date. I will be moderating. Gonna be interesting folks.
#update I have been informed by @lifttheveil411 that he’s backing out of the debate he asked for with @GabeHoff and instead wants him to send over the evidence. Sorry to waste your time.
Holocaust denier Nathan Stolpman after chickening out of the debate he asked for with @GabeHoff, has now blocked us and claims he won. Thanks not how a debate works Nathan. ImageImage
Read 5 tweets
May 5, 2023
I have just found out that @TheQuartering Deleted @griftcastirl's Coffee brand Coffee affiliate account and code "griftcast". Not only did we not get paid for our sales, we didn't even get an email.
Jeremy claims I got an email. Went threw my email and posted the video. Guess what I didn’t get one. Honestly, I’m not cut to be a grifter. If the bigger guys won’t help me or promote me what can I do. I’m treated worse than a nazi. Im just the scum of the earth.
Like I could have dm’d him but he didn’t answer those. I mean I just wanna be a successful YouTuber and get credit for my work. I can’t even get that. Is it time for me to finally disappear for good? Don’t matter how hard I try. Everyone is always going to step on my neck. 😷☠️ ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
A Thread: Eliza Bleu "Jesus is King Arc" or "Digital Privacy Advocate Shift". Guy's she's BACK! Eliza seems to be reinventing herself as a Digital Privacy Advocate who fights for digital privacy which is pretty on the nose after everything we learned in the past isn't it folks? Image
I was faithfully alerted to these new Eliza Bleu developments from my crack team of highly trained Flying Black SUV Gangstalkers @NYTX0603 @makInmoves01 @SamManning92 @MeghanWalsh_ @DanielClancy @griftcastirl
DETLA ECHO ONE MISSION IS BLEU - Q
It seems Eliza Bleu happened upon the @ShaneCashman @drdrew interview from yesterday. "I'm finding out what I can and cant say right now. I would like to respond to this entire clip tbh.". Oh boy are we having a rehab press tour!
Read 12 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
Update from @CaptainZyloh on Star Citizen's Xenothreat Event Issues posted on spectrum. @RobertsSpaceInd is I guess working on it in a normal fashion.

TLDR: It's going to stay broke so silence maggots. Image
The community is split on how @RobertsSpaceInd handles Star Citizen development. It's always Trust the process and it will pay off being said from most users. Keep the faith and it will work. Image
Yet most real Star Citizen players say the opposite if they have played for more than 1 year. Most people look at @RobertsSpaceInd nowadays and just say we will believe when we see it because of the broken promises. Yet the sponsored content has a different flavor. Image
Read 7 tweets
Apr 3, 2023
04ffff001d0104 is a hexadecimal string. It is commonly used in the Bitcoin network as a part of the mining process. Specifically, it is used as the target value for a block to be considered valid by the Bitcoin network.
This value represents the level of difficulty required for a miner to generate a block that meets the network's criteria. The first four bytes, 04ffff, represent the maximum possible target value. The next three bytes, 001d01, represent the current difficulty level
while the final byte, 04, is a padding byte. In summary, this value sets the difficulty level for mining a new block in the Bitcoin network.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(