📢 @KassandraSeven has been active measures for 6 years.

She is not a “resister,” she is a failed PR executive who decided to make money from chaos operations on Twitter.

For months, her trolls have sent this email to everyone I meet.
This is pure defamation.
#RealTwitterFiles ImageImage
I have catalogued over 20,000 tweets of her defaming me personally and overtly coordinating with the worst trolls on Twitter to not only attempt to discredit me, but to silence me.

She and her trolls took credit for getting me inauthentically suspended from Twitter and YouTube. Image
This account started attacking me in February 2021 as part of a coordinated effort to try to discredit me and my volunteer group that wanted to provide information to loved ones of QAnon victims.

She has been consistently defaming me ever since. Image
The people that the account has coordinated with over the years are a who’s who of inauthentic trolls and chaos operatives. I was not her only target.

The account coordinated with DeSantis operative Christina Pushaw to get @GeoRebekah suspended as well. Image
And for months, she participated in the massive campaign to destroy Amber Heard while she was on trial for defamation. Thousands of misogynistic “men’s rights” tweets.

Here she says Amber’s bruises weren’t big enough. Image
The account came online at the same time as numerous other inauthentic LARPs before the 2016 election.

After the election the account took part in operations to create chaos on the left and traumatize and defame targets.

In 2017-18 she ran with Louise Mensch and co. Image
When I was banned from Twitter because of this account and the dozens of paid trolls she coordinates with, I became very curious about her and figured out her identity.

But despite the two years of targeted harassment, I’m not going to put her real life on blast here. Yet. Image
This account takes on projects to defame and destroy people. That’s why she has deleted hundreds of thousands of tweets of her abuse.

However, I have them all saved for her.

If you have received any contact from this account or her minions, please let me know.

I’ve had it. ImageImageImageImage
NOTE: One good way to tell who the paid chaos operatives are is to watch and see who leaps to defend their colleagues.

You may be surprised at the menagerie of liars, propagandists and grifters who consider her an ally. Strangely, many of them are also lying about QAnon. 🤔 Image
Psychopathic professional troll @KassandraSeven is having a bad day. She won’t name me here because she is concerned that I will identify her. 👍🏼

She did take the time to defend disinformation agent Will Sommer because they’re on the same team. ImageImageImage
OK, Sue. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈

Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jimstewartson

Aug 23
He said “88” in connection with Putin on purpose. ICYMI, a code for “Heil Hitler.”

This is not the first time. Nazi Psycho.
He tweeted it last year and the Nazis heard him loud and clear.
RFK identifies with his grandfather, Joseph Kennedy, an infamously antisemitic fascist who sided with Hitler — at first.
Read 5 tweets
Jul 29
PSYOP ALERT: The world’s richest 4chan incel is already preparing the battlefield for Big Lie 2.0—repetitively accusing Democrats of cheating in the election until it becomes true in the minds of enough voters the insurgency can use it to generate violence.

This is terrorism through psychological warfare. Elmo knows this is ridiculous, or should, but he’s validating the MAGA/QAnon grievance complex on purpose, and tilling the soil for deception. I’ve seen thousands of accounts like him. But unfortunately this one owns this website and managed to funnel almost 200M followers to himself.

Elmo is a foreign-born racist psychopath who managed to become an oligarch by fraud and now wants to increase his grip on America by ridding us of our pesky democracy.

There is nothing neo about this Nazi.

As I keep saying, J6 was aimed at one location. The next insurrection will be national. Elmo is already cheering them on.Image
Note that the search results from Google are a complex interplay of factors. Each letter presents different results. This will change in a few hours based on new aggregate data coming into the system, and on each user’s behavior.

For example, Trump comes up FIRST in my search. Image
Here’s the electoral map. If the insurgency can bring any state’s electors into question because of “election interference” claims, they will sue to “decertify.”

If SCOTUS is in session, they will rule for Trump. If that puts Kamala under 270, game over, regardless of the vote. Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 25
🧵It is clear Kamala Harris can & will win the popular vote. But history tells us that is not enough.

This is no longer a political process, it’s a hybrid war, and there are still major obstacles to her election that have nothing to with politics.
#Kamala2024
For anyone curious about my motivations, my qualifications or my background, I’ve been working at the intersection of entertainment & technology for 30 years. 4 years ago I saw a monster coming for American democracy and vowed to fight it.

mind-war.com/p/i-saw-a-mons…
From the beginning of my project to fight the insurgency attacking our nation, I identified Mike Flynn as a leader of a transnational crime ring attempt a controlled demolition of the US government.

What made him a traitor is important to understand.
mind-war.com/p/what-makes-a…
Read 17 tweets
Jul 24
The past 5 Republican presidents got into the WH by cheating.

Democrats won the popular vote 7 of the last 8 elections, yet find ourselves on the edge of oblivion.

The GOP isn’t a party anymore. It’s a criminal conspiracy to steal our franchise as US citizens. We must BREAK IT.
Winning another election and living for another day is not enough anymore. I’m tired of one of the parties in our “two party system” trying to murder the other one.

It’s not a political system anymore. It’s one party playing politics, and the other trying to destroy politics.
The latest weapon in a long series aimed at American citizens by the crime ring known as the Republican Party, is to openly conspire with our foreign enemies to wage psychological war on civilians, to capture people into an anti-government death cult.

Yet we still pretend.
Read 7 tweets
Jul 13
Yeah, something feels very weird about this whole thing.
Vincent Fusca is just standing around like no big deal.
Trump pops up raising his fist.

I don’t know. But none of this seems right.
This is very, very convenient for the former president, isn’t it? Image
What the fuck is this?
“Wait, wait a minute… Fight Fight Fight.”
Read 21 tweets
Jul 6
You cannot win a war, if you have not defined the enemy.
People who are confused, do nothing.
The byproduct of confusion is apathy. Apathy is the destroyer.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(