Aleksandr X Profile picture
Mar 12, 2023 24 tweets 7 min read Read on X
COUNTERING THE MOST COMMON PRʘPAGANDA

Pro-ruѕѕian media and trοllѕ say that Ukraine has been shelling the Dοnbas for 8 years, and has cοmmitted any number of atrοcitieѕ.

Let's shine a light on this question, and dispel the prοpaganda and the lies.

Thread (of course) 😎
1/24
Firstly, to understand the situation in the South and the East of Ukraine, you must go back to Holodomor, where ruѕѕia ѕtarved much of the population in the Donbas to dϵatһ, and replaced them with ethnic ruѕѕians!
2/24 ImageImage
3/24 Image
4/24 Image
5/24 Image
6/24 Image
7/24 Image
8/24 Image
The actual russian takeover of the Donbas...
9/24 Image
10/24 Image
Images of the 'separatist movement' in 2014...
11/24 ImageImageImageImage
12/24 Image
Images - Russian troops in unmarked uniforms in Ukraine in 2014...
13/24 ImageImageImage
If anyone doubts that russian troops were fighting in Donbas in 2014, LOOK AT THE EQUIPMENT of these 'mysterious green men'.

This is equipment standard for the russian military - it's impossible for 'local groups' to have acquired this privately.

14/24 Image
15/24 Image
16/24 Image
Video of russian shelling of the Donbas...
17/24
18/24 Image
19/24 Image
For those who are interested in more information, you can watch this documentary of events (English-speakers, please turn on the automatic English translation):
20/24

I write in the service and defense of the human race.

Anyone who would like to donate any small sum, please do.

Donations will buy materials to reconstruct works of art to replace THOUSANDS of works of art destroyed in Ukrainian museums.

PayPal.Me/StarOfThePhoen…

21/24
For those who missed my thread on how russia originally laid claim to Crimea...

22/24
For how Putin created a propaganda campaign about 'Ukrainian atrocities' using Ukrainian refugees...

23/24
Those who wish to learn more about what lies beneath this conflict can go through my latest book - available for download for free (the smaller download is more convenient).

ko-fi.com/s/2e7a3f13fa

Pages 193 - 278 and pages 334 - 374 contain interesting insights.

24/24

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Aleksandr X

Aleksandr X Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AleksandrX13

May 6
CAN UKRAINE WIN AGAINST RUSSIA?
(1/)

There are heartless people on twitter - I don't know if they're 'real people' or russian trolls - who are pushing the narrative that 'Ukraine has no chance'.

This is nonsense.

Ukraine has EVERY chance of winning this conflict.

Because such conflicts HAVE BEEN WON BEFORE.

As a matter of fact, a member of my family in the past LED A NATION TO VICTORY IN JUST SUCH A FIGHT FOR FREEDOM.
---

I am one quarter Scottish, and a descendant of ROBERT the BRUCE, King of the Scots, arguably one of Scotland's greatest freedom fighters.

Let me tell you his story, the story of a man who fought ALL HIS LIFE for freedom, and WON THAT FIGHT, and saw his nation free.

And in that victory is the promise of victory for Ukraine today.
---

So...
Can Ukraine win against russia?

Here is the answer of history itself!
Read on, and see how a smaller nation, if it has grit and courage, and the sheer tenacity to hold on no matter the odds, can and WILL win against an invader who seems to hold every advantage - population, wealth, and a numerically larger army...Image
(2/)
A FREEDOM STRUGGLE A LOT LIKE THE PRESENT WAR:

My ancestor Robert the Bruce led a freedom struggle against a vastly superior enemy.

England in Bruce's time attacked Scotland, and England had many times the population, and outmatched Scotland in terms of both wealth and numerically superior armies.
---

England invaded with a large and dedicated army, willing to commit any level of atrocities upon the Scottish people.

Any follower of Bruce who fell into their hands was immediately executed without mercy...
....including Robert's younger brother.

Captured women were held under the harshest possible conditions.

You see the similarities with the present conflict.
---

The Scottish people suffered many reverses, and the English army won many victories.

Robert the Bruce was himself forced to go into hiding after his brother was executed and the womenfolk of his family were captured by the enemy.

The situation seemed hopeless.Image
(3/)
FREEDOM IS BOUGHT IN PAIN AND PERSEVERANCE AND WILL:

As I said in my earlier post, the war for Scotland's freedom seemed lost, and Robert the Bruce himself was forced to go into hiding.
---

Robert the Bruce and the Spider:
There is a legend about how Bruce found the will and perseverance to win his fight for freedom.

While hiding in a cave, he happened to see a spider trying to build its web across the roof of the cave.

The spider fell to the ground again and again, but each time it picked itself up and began the arduous climb to the roof of the cave once more, refusing to accept defeat... until ultimately it conquered, and succeeded in building its web.
---

And Robert the Bruce is said to have been inspired by the courage of this humble spider to rally his forces and continue his fight for freedom.Image
Read 13 tweets
May 2
My family live in Kherson.
Kherson will not be taken, will not belong to russia... and does not belong to russia now.

Period.
(1/)

What russia wants - or anyone wants for russia - doesn't matter.

What matters is what the people of Kherson want for THEMSELVES.

The rest of this thread will show - graphically - what the people of Kherson want for themselves.Image
(2/)
Kherson under occupation - the people of Kherson protest the russian occupation of Kherson.

My village in Kherson - and Kherson City itself is now free. The people of Kherson will NOT be enslaved.
(3/)
Another video of the spirit of freedom that burns within the people of Kherson...
Read 8 tweets
Apr 22
Alright, so this is just a little bit funny.

Donald Trump thinks there's an 'ocean' between America and Russia.

Doesn't he realize America and Russia are next door neighbors, with only a small stretch of water between them?

In fact, if Russia hadn't sold Alaska, it would be right there sharing the North American continent WITH the United States. As it is, it is still far too close for comfort.

It's a serious mistake for an American to think of Russia as a nation 'far away across an ocean'.

It isn't.Image
Russia is the aggressor in this conflict - so, to protect the United States, any natural barrier must stand between the United States and the aggressor.

Here, if anything, the United States is closer to the territory of the aggressor than some European nations!Image
Of course, the russians are unlikely to attack the US.

However, they DO talk about it. 👇

And we thought they were unlikely to attack us, too, at one point...
...We didn't realize they were capable of going to war in 'acts of insanity'!themoscowtimes.com/2022/07/07/rus…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 20
WIDESPREAD DESTRUCTION IN RUSSIA >>
(1/)

Ukrainian drones have launched a wide sweep of attacks on russia, targeting military installations and infrastructure in Bryansk, Belgorod, Smolensk, Kaluga and Voronezh.
(2/)
In the video above, the Chergovy Refinery is ablaze after one such attack, in the Smolensk region of the Russian Federation.

Ukrainian commanders assure both their allies and the enemy that the pace of these attacks will only accelerate.

Russia, destruction comes!
(3/)
TRUE DRONE SWARMS >>

The latest attacks on russia have involved the use of a swarm of at least 50 drones and unmanned aerial vehicles.

Two electrical substations in Kaluga and Bryansk have also been destroyed.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 10
I'd just like to say something about Fellas attacking American Fellas.

And this is also a personal message from myself to all American Fellas 🫂
---

#NAFO is a wonderful organization of ethical people from around the globe.

The members of NAFO - Fellas - are here because they personally, as individual human beings, could not bear to stand aside while russia committed genocide.

Each Fella is here because they are ethical, just, intelligent and even good human beings.

That is a wonderful bond - a bond that reaches across the globe. In a very real way, Fellas are bound together by their common humanity....
We are all FAMILY!
---

We KNOW that America's governing House is at the moment running a sort of 'russian circus' that ensures that no aid gets to Ukraine.

But this is not the fault of the American people.

Fellas from around the world, don't attack or abuse American Fellas because of the actions of Republicans in their house, or the actions of Speaker Johnson.
---

Why should good and ethical people attack other good and ethical people?

American Fellas - like Fellas from every other nation - do their utmost in the cause of humanity, supporting Ukraine, dealing with russian trolls, donating to fundraisers.

Ukraine recognizes their efforts - the FACT that they STAND WITH US - and Ukraine loves them for this fact.
---

Ukraine stands with the people of America, as the people of America stand with us.

And we ask that all Fellas unite - UNITE - in the cause of freedom, humanity, ethics and peace.

Remember...
We are most effective when we fight as ONE!!!!!Image
(2/)
In fact, I think we should ALL - Americans and non Americans alike - unite to contact these political clowns and give them the talking to that they obviously deserve.

Forget about just voters contacting their reps, and so on. The reps obviously don't care one bit about their voters.

But if the whole world calls in, perhaps they'll be deafened into compliance.
(3/)
Here are some lonely people sitting by their phones just waiting to hear from you.

Show them that the human race exists and wants to talk to them.Image
Read 4 tweets
Apr 9
Here are some (free) booklets about russian crimes and propaganda that I wrote earlier in the invasion...
(1/)

The first is 'A Hundred Years of Pain', which tells of russia's regular genocides in more than twenty nations over the last century...

The book also includes pictures of Holodomor by an actual Holodomor witness - I've put in these pictures with the written permission of his grand-daughter, who is his heir.ko-fi.com/s/28373ccf69
(2/)
The second free booklet is 'The Master Book of Smashed Russian Propaganda', which breaks apart most russian propaganda narratives.

The license in the book allows you to copy and paste ANY text from the book to answer russian trolls.

Use it to the utmost. 🫡ko-fi.com/s/c6d506c222
(3/)
The third book is 'Russia and Nazism - A Strange Love Story'

This book reveals how russia had a close alliance with the Nazis in WWII - and how russia continues to host over half the neo-nazis in the WORLD even today!ko-fi.com/s/98331245bd
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(