artisbrutal2021 Profile picture
Mar 13, 2023 20 tweets 9 min read Read on X
Interesting 2017 article about Tedros by fellow Ethiopian Endalkachew Chala

" For Opponents, WHO Director General Nominee Tedros Adhanom Represents Ethiopia's Repressive Government"
globalvoices.org/2017/05/03/for…
"Tedros, is considered as a prime contender in the race. His candidacy was endorsed by the African Union, and just last week he picked up an endorsement of Andrew Mitchell, the UK’s former international development secretary

Topshop's Key to Freedom and WIF were involved in DFID India's network around the whole issue of trafficking
For many years Dr Charlotte Seymour-Smith was Head of DFID in India.. She is a trustee of Helen Bamber Foundation

Topshop's Key to Freedom ?

What is the story that we are not being told?

The Duke of Yorkspeaks to guests alongside West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (right) and Aloka Mitra from Women's Interlink Foundation (left) as he hosts a tea for those responsible for assisting with the charity Key to Freedom at Buckingham Palace, London- 27 July 2015
The Duke of York (centre) speaks to guests during the Pitch@Palace Africa event at St James' Palace in London. - 1 December 2015

The Duke of York speaks to Aliko Dangote during the Pitch@Palace Africa event
#PanamaPapers
Olusegun Obasanjo, former president of Nigeria speaks during the Pitch@Palace Africa event

saharareporters.com/2015/05/07/oba…
"A new video obtained by SaharaReporters, which features Anne Welsh, the CEO of the Obasanjo Foundation in London, suggests she has operated a well-oiled money-laundering scheme for many years...
"In the video, discreetly shot ..in the meeting in the UK in December 2014, Ms. Welsh is involved in a $4.9 million scheme to exploit the Ebola Virus Disease tragedy in West Africa through helping a group of “Lebanese businessmen” who wished to donate money to the Obasanjo Fdn..
"Anne Welsh, a former investment banker, apparently met former president Olusegun Obasanjo during a Brussels conference in 2011 when Anne was the Chairperson of the Sickle Cell Society"

…te.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Mn1ES…
Since its inauguration in 2012, the Obasanjo Foundation has had Olusegun Obasanjo, Anne Chigoziem Welsh, Marvin Welsh, and a woman named Temilade Marcella Olatunde as its directors. ..

saharareporters.com/2015/05/12/oba…
Canadian Marvin Welsh is the husband of Anne Chigoziem Welsh

CEO of Mustang 1 Limited
Marvin Welsh is on the senior management team of
Petroceltic Bulgaria
petroceltic.bg/en/senior-mana…

🤔
(L- R) Joseph Boakai Vice President of Liberia, Olusegun Obasanjo .., Peter Mutharika President of Malawi, The Duke of York, Hage Geingob President of Namibia, Akinwunmi Ambode Governor of Lagos State, Aliko Dangote and Mr Abdisalam Omer Somalia Foreign Affairs Minister

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with artisbrutal2021

artisbrutal2021 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @artisbrutal2021

Jul 19
🎶
"Although "Nessun dorma" had long been a staple of operatic recitals, Luciano Pavarotti popularised the piece beyond the opera world in the 1990s following his performance of it for the 1990 FIFA World Cup, which captivated a global audience.".. Image
Read 8 tweets
Jul 19
Well, now that we actually know who she is I'ma going to check out what line of work she's in.🎶
🎶

And when I tell y'all that , y'all can continue to ignore what I'm putting down and let the psyop people keep you busy.🎶
Read 7 tweets
Jul 19
Any coincidence that all these Schumann resonance posts coincidize with the RNC conference? Just a thought 🍿
Coz Epstein and New Mexico that no one wants to report on.. anyway..🎶

Y'a'll realize that the network is still in operation, right? Epstein was but one pointman.. Come on now, peepa...
Read 4 tweets
Jul 19
So many photographs of Trump's ear injury to compare that to..

Let's bounce🎶
🎶

They're [eg. CNN] are testing y'all🤭

🎶Just slide with me 🎶 Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 18
Source, Concerned Citizen account with almost half a million followers on X?

Let's bounce 🎶
Y'all need to respond coz there's another narrative in play 🎶

"Alright check it
Let me tell you this in closin'
I know we might seem imposin'
But trust me, if we ever show in your section
Believe me, it's for your own protection" 🎶 Image
Read 4 tweets
Jul 18
🎶Just slide with me.. just slide with me.. Here come in Men in Black" 🎶
🎶 Here come the Men in Black 🎶

🎶'Cause we see things that you need not see
And we be places that you need not be
So go with ya life, forget that Roswell crap
Show love to the black suit, 'cause that's the men in
That's the men in..🎶
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(