Hurls Profile picture
Mar 14, 2023 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Would @ElonMusk make a better Super Hero or Super Villain. Thread beyond below....

"Hold still Mr Musk you may feel a slight jolt of energy surging into, around and out of you. Utilise the mindfulness.cog downloaded and please pin point where these sensations are occurring"..
"Commence calibration...." Image
"I can feel it everyone, we are so close this time." Imagine being able to visit other dimensions with a body that can withstand anything. With a mind capable of understanding and finding solutions to the dimensions most difficult problems". You would be a super." "Sir No Stop"! Image
"Mr. Musk we have to abort! Our systems are being invaded and your mind is under attack! It's trying to manipulate the calibrations. This could be catastrophic! It's attempting to adjust your personality settings. Wait there are now multiple entities dueling over the settings!" Image
"Guys wow! No wait there's something surreal happening, how can something feel so wrong yet so right. I'm trying to figure this one out. They feel familar? I am being reconfigured".
"What do you mean an imbalance in the readings. I can see 2 versions of myself! We should push it to the next phase this has never felt closer to reality than right now. I'm becoming more defined. Don't erase. Let it evolve.. But which one?"

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Hurls

Hurls Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(