defango Profile picture
Mar 23, 2023 13 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Linus Tech Tips has been hacked on @YouTube Their channel was changed into a "Tesla Crypto Scam" and started Live Streaming. A very familiar Crypto Scam that has hit many creators on youtube. This is not going to be a good morning in Canada for the team.
@LinusTech
They Changed the Name of linus Tech Tips to "@temporaryhandle" and started running an @elonmusk bitcoin is back scam. Something we have seen many times before in the past few months on many channels that are very huge. @LinusTech I hope they get things worked out.
The Linus Tech tips hackers turned the chat into subscriber only mode and the nightbot was still selling merch. #linustechtips @LinusTech at least you might have gotten some money out of the deal.
Now @YouTube has banned Linus Tech Tips from the platform following user reports of a crypto scam. the 15 million subcriber channel just got taken out. @LinusTech will most likely get it back without any issues but it's crazy they got hacked like this.
It looks like another Linus Tech Tips @youtube account #techquickie is also compromised most likely because it's connected to the same google account. @LinusTech it's still streaming currently another crypto scam live.
Going live to talk about Linus Tech Tips getting hacked! It's still spreading to this other channels #linustechtips #hacked @LinusTech
Techquickie has now been banned on @youtube. it was another of the channels from Linus Tech Tips that was hacked. This probably means they have high level access to the entire google account. This is a major mess.
Linus Tech Tips channel @TechLinkedYT was also hacked. It is still online livestreaming on @youtube the same crypto scam. This is seemly a total own of the Media group.

youtube.com/@tesla-ltt/abo…
Man The scammer at least made some superchat money on the @TechLinkedYT channel. people chatting in with superchats trying to at least make light of the worst situation that's happened to them. This is like crazy. The wan show this week is going to be nuts.
Now the @TechLinkedYT channel is Banned on @YouTube. We saw it going down live. This is a crazy sad day in the tech community. Now no one can trust his tech tips.
Looks like @linusgsebastian knows as about an hour ago that his media empire was hacked. Many prayers to a speedy recovery for our pirate friend. Argggg
Saved for the future.
Not sure what @Kirtaner is talking about but I'm sure glad I use a pihole.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with defango

defango Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @defango

May 7, 2023
Mauricio Garcia the Allen Texas shooter was a security guard and had prior arrests. He identified as white on paperwork associated to his prior arrests. ImageImageImage
MAURICIO GARCIA
-- 33 years old.
-- worked as a security guard.
-- armed with both a rifle & a pistol.
-- may have been living in a motel recently (kicked out of parent's home?)

Many left wing propagandists are saying he was a white power guy already

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1…
The FAKE NEWS @WSJ trying hard to connect the Texas mall shooting to white supremacy. Only problem is, the gunman, Mauricio Garcia, is Hispanic and there was no evidence to their claim. His family doesn't even speak English

wsj.com/articles/texas…
Read 4 tweets
May 5, 2023
Breaking news, Looks like we are going to have a HUGE Debate on the Channel @griftcastirl between @GabeHoff and @lifttheveil411 on the Holocaust. It’s been a long time coming and I’m looking forward to locking down a date. I will be moderating. Gonna be interesting folks.
#update I have been informed by @lifttheveil411 that he’s backing out of the debate he asked for with @GabeHoff and instead wants him to send over the evidence. Sorry to waste your time.
Holocaust denier Nathan Stolpman after chickening out of the debate he asked for with @GabeHoff, has now blocked us and claims he won. Thanks not how a debate works Nathan. ImageImage
Read 5 tweets
May 5, 2023
I have just found out that @TheQuartering Deleted @griftcastirl's Coffee brand Coffee affiliate account and code "griftcast". Not only did we not get paid for our sales, we didn't even get an email.
Jeremy claims I got an email. Went threw my email and posted the video. Guess what I didn’t get one. Honestly, I’m not cut to be a grifter. If the bigger guys won’t help me or promote me what can I do. I’m treated worse than a nazi. Im just the scum of the earth.
Like I could have dm’d him but he didn’t answer those. I mean I just wanna be a successful YouTuber and get credit for my work. I can’t even get that. Is it time for me to finally disappear for good? Don’t matter how hard I try. Everyone is always going to step on my neck. 😷☠️ ImageImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
A Thread: Eliza Bleu "Jesus is King Arc" or "Digital Privacy Advocate Shift". Guy's she's BACK! Eliza seems to be reinventing herself as a Digital Privacy Advocate who fights for digital privacy which is pretty on the nose after everything we learned in the past isn't it folks? Image
I was faithfully alerted to these new Eliza Bleu developments from my crack team of highly trained Flying Black SUV Gangstalkers @NYTX0603 @makInmoves01 @SamManning92 @MeghanWalsh_ @DanielClancy @griftcastirl
DETLA ECHO ONE MISSION IS BLEU - Q
It seems Eliza Bleu happened upon the @ShaneCashman @drdrew interview from yesterday. "I'm finding out what I can and cant say right now. I would like to respond to this entire clip tbh.". Oh boy are we having a rehab press tour!
Read 12 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
Update from @CaptainZyloh on Star Citizen's Xenothreat Event Issues posted on spectrum. @RobertsSpaceInd is I guess working on it in a normal fashion.

TLDR: It's going to stay broke so silence maggots. Image
The community is split on how @RobertsSpaceInd handles Star Citizen development. It's always Trust the process and it will pay off being said from most users. Keep the faith and it will work. Image
Yet most real Star Citizen players say the opposite if they have played for more than 1 year. Most people look at @RobertsSpaceInd nowadays and just say we will believe when we see it because of the broken promises. Yet the sponsored content has a different flavor. Image
Read 7 tweets
Apr 3, 2023
04ffff001d0104 is a hexadecimal string. It is commonly used in the Bitcoin network as a part of the mining process. Specifically, it is used as the target value for a block to be considered valid by the Bitcoin network.
This value represents the level of difficulty required for a miner to generate a block that meets the network's criteria. The first four bytes, 04ffff, represent the maximum possible target value. The next three bytes, 001d01, represent the current difficulty level
while the final byte, 04, is a padding byte. In summary, this value sets the difficulty level for mining a new block in the Bitcoin network.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(