nawal makki Profile picture
Apr 17, 2023 8 tweets 5 min read Read on X
✔️I really like how ferit is now respecting seyran even in her absence abd doesn't allow anything that could hurt her about pelin and sultan
✔️ i really miss to see seyran with ferit 🥀 reunite them please 🙏
#yaliçapkini
This is suna room in the mansion my theory is that halis took seyran to stay with them until the divorce is over that´s why they logde her in suna ´s room 🤔 so Excited to see ferit reaction to this :))) #yaliçapkini Image
If Halis locked up Seyran and ferit found out he'd take her and leave the mansion .
To revolt against the grandpa is the best way to show that he is growing also to gain Seyran's trust , avenge her and giving her justice 💥 #yaliçapkini
I live for this to happen 🙏🌱 ImageImage
For me to deserve being a superhero🦸‍♂️ Ferit must get out of the comfort zone ,revolting against halis aga opression and injustice..
Going in your luxury car with halis bodyguards and hitting two men IS NOT bluffing for me🤷‍♀️
i trust that he ll be better than this 💥🫶 #yaliçapkini Image
Seyran as pelin said can´t forget how this story has started. how she has being forced, chosen like a merchandise and slept in bedroom in her weeding night ..this wont never let her live her love for him.
Ferit must do a big sacrifice to let her free her memory💥🦸‍♂️ #yaliçapkini ImageImage
Now some justice for ferit too,How he is loyal and doesn´t want anyone else than his wife makes me feel 🦋
After that situation would be fixed he hope he will have the love and affection he deserves ❤️ #yaliçapkini Image
I hope*
F: you have a lock i won't break the door for you🫣🤔
We are playing to this game of parallels with the senarist. Let see this happening :))
#yaliçapkini ImageImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with nawal makki

nawal makki Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @nawalmakki2

Apr 15, 2023
I'm watching the episode 29 diologues ,senario , acting directing skills new characters , all it's just a master pie ce 💥💥 💥💥
Rivals must understand that Yaliçapkini is only competing with itself 🤷‍♀️👊 #yaliçapkini
In This episode i want to sympatize and blame both of ferit and seyran both of them are wrong and right
++ #yaliçapkini
Ferit is still escaping from responsibility and not admitting mistakes 🤷‍♀️
While Seyran still beleiving that he told pelin all about her and her family he did not think to confront and convince her of his innocence .How will she hold his hand that easy 💔
#yaliçapkini Image
Read 16 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(