Destiny Rezendes Profile picture
Apr 30, 2023 8 tweets 6 min read Read on X
1🧵 In my old worn Funk & Wagnalls 1958 Dictionary, "Conspiracy" is defined as: An agreement of two or more persons, to do an evil act in concert; a plot. || The Proximal Origins 📜, was by definition a conspiracy, but it wasn't a one time deal.
2🧵 Less than 1 month prior to "Proximal Origin's" (March 17th 2020) publication in Nature. The scientists at EcoHealth Alliance set the conspiracy stage by publishing a similar paper in the Lancet on Feb 19th 2020 ImageImage
3.🧵For many of us this isn't exactly new, nor surprising. However, thanks to the group, US Rights to Know's FOIAs we see how much of a conspiracy it really was. Dating back to the 1st week of Feb 2020, #Daszak frantically drafted the paper & began begging for co-signers. ImageImageImageImage
4🧵Like the Fauci emails, long lists of implicated names piled onto the messages; mostly to #EcoHealthAlliance, & other scientists. EHA member, Hume Field played the Role of Fauci this time, making edits to the Article before its submission. ImageImageImage
5.🧵Stressing the need to quash "Conspiracy theories," &"misinformation," Rita Colwell says suggests to Daszak to "..add 1 or 2 statements in support of why nCoV is not a lab generated virus & is naturally occurring?" ImageImageImageImage
6🧵 The group sent this letter out to dozens of scientists hoping they'd sign on to make the paper more credible. When you see who they reached out to, its almost laughable: Lipkin, Drosten & Farrar were among those they'd hope to endorse them. 😂 ImageImageImageImage
7🧵I imagine they were too busy plotting their own paper to be signers to EHA's article. It's comical to see 2 examples/actual definitions of "conspiracy" actively conspiring at 2 separate times, in 2 "renowned" journals while also admonishing "conspiracies" in their papers. 👌

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Destiny Rezendes

Destiny Rezendes Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @dezzie_rezzie

Jul 10
1🧵Trump has claimed the vaccine, but was it really his creation? On Barack Obama's last day in office he gave Trump was "parting gift." A series of last minute laws on public health, quarantines & a "Not for Public Distribution" Pandemic Playbook. This points to Trump being set-up by the Obama administration years before the pandemic ever started.Image
2🧵Titled "Playbook for a early response to high-consequence emerging infectious disease threats and biological incidents" was handed to Donald Trump the day of his inauguration Jan 20, 2017. The playbook lays out in a lock-step fashion exactly how a pandemic was to be handled.Image
3🧵The first I'd heard of this was in the SMU Boston Law Review from 2018. In that law review it is admitted that the pandemic response was predetermined and that Obama had changed the policies surrounding pandemics on his last day of office.Image
Read 10 tweets
Jul 8
⚠ NIH & HHS actively COVERED-UP a LAB LEAK incident involving the HIGHLY PATHOGENIC AVIAN INFLUENZA H5N1.
The Incident happened just WEEKS before the emergence of COVID-19 on December 09, 2020 during what appears to be gain of function work being conducted at University of Wisconsin-Madison [UWM."Image
2☣️According to their own Incident Report [sources in comments] it took UWM two MONTHS to report the incident to NIH! The BSL-3 laboratory shows that the research dates back to at least June of 2018. The lab is an infamous one, the UWM Yoshiro Kawaoka lab inside their BSL-3+.Image
3☣️Yoshiro Kawaoka was one of the leading scientists conducting GOF studies on influenza viruses. His work focused on enhancing the transmissibility & pathogenicity of influenza strains, namely H5N1 avian flu & his work along with that of Ron Fouchier of Erasmus directly led to the 2014 Gain of Function Moratorium.Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 5
1🧵Although my grandmother worked at the JPL for NASA in the heydays of the American Space Race, she notably never spoke of what she did there. Because of this void of information I dug deep into NASA. Here's some conclusions and info I found... Image
2🧵NASA was ran by mainly 3 groups: The Magicians, Mason's and NAZI's. The sacred number of NASA is the number 8.

3🧵Symbolism and Esoteric Mythos is the "God" of NASA. Look at the language that surround all things in space. If you do, you'll find out why NASA is named NASA instead of it's original name NACA. The answer lies in the Latin word, NASSA...

Read 7 tweets
Jul 5
1🧵 These are my slides from my research video back in 2021 on the Esoteric Origins of NASA and Spaceforce. For tonight's space w/ , @MazeLove14Image
2🧵Operation Paperclip

3🧵Satan Worship in NASA symbolism

Read 10 tweets
Jun 13
1🧵Not even double masking could cover the stench of the C19 Pandemic. The masses are finally waking up to the fact that C19 was a military operation, but the idea it was planned is still seen as a tinfoil hat conspiracy...but is it?Image
2🧵Early last year I covered the fact that Moderna didn't manufacture their own C19 jabs, but rather they had enlisted a supposedly new bio-company called National Resilience. The post vent viral and was even covered by @Cancelcloco
3🧵In my subsequent threads I showed how National Resilience was previous called; Nanosphere, Nanotherapeutics, Ology BioServices etc and that it was not new at all. Image
Read 13 tweets
May 28
Bio Warfare Quick Space Data Drop: 👇👇

ValdamarValerianMatrixIV:

Cold War Anthropology:

1977 Senate Hearing:

August 4 1977 NYT article:

Aug 3, 1977 Senate Subcommittee: tinyurl.com/xspacebio
tinyurl.com/coldwarbio
tinyurl.com/1977senate
cia.gov/readingroom/do…
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/…Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(