Green Lives Matter Profile picture
May 1, 2023 80 tweets 30 min read Read on X
Thread🚨
Guardians of the Pedophiles: Epstein, James Gunn, Disney, Mossad, CIA, Balenciaga, Former Presidents, Globalists Image
@therealroseanne son reads James Gunn's blatant pedo tweets as he points as how she was canceled by the same company for a tweet while James was brought back to Disney after an eleven month vacation. How can anyone defend this?
When James Gunn called Marvel's President he didn't know if it was a big deal or not if he made all those child predator "jokes." The President was in shock that he was fired but apparently not alarmed at the damning tweets. Who jokes about these things?
#GuardiansOfTheGalaxy
James Gunn deleted over twenty thousand tweets in a panic as people began to expose his sick jokes. You heard that number right. Imagine what might have been contained in the tweets that were not seen.

"I don't even want to read this. This is disturbing. Disgusting tweets."
James Gunn was mentioned in a lawsuit in 2021 that alleged that James Gunn was hosting a pedophile-themed party with rabbit suits.
humanevents.com/2021/08/13/sui… Image
"A man wearing a masked full-body rabbit suit at a pedophile-themed party surfaced publicly. That party was hosted by director James Gunn, and upon information and belief, attendees to the party were encouraged to dress like pedophiles and abuse victims." Image
I don't know about you but I've never seen a normal everyday person encourage this kind of "joke." Is there something more going on? Why did Disney/Marvel re hire Gunn after such damning evidence being presented? Is it because Disney encourages the same kind of abuse? Yes, it is Image
Why was this man wearing a white rabbit outfit at a pedophile themed party, you ask? Well why don’t you ask Balenciaga. You know, the modeling company that recently made waves after promoting disturbing images. It must be a coincidence that the White Rabbit is in those images. Image
Hollywood's silence on Balenciaga spoke volumes. They are only interested in canceling those who disagree with them yet when it comes to children, there seems to be little to no concern.
@OliLondonTV elaborated on the Balenciaga scandal succinctly.

“For these pictures to be on the website, it has to be approved by the designer, the CEO, everyone on the top. They were trying normalize it."

He then highlights Rachel Chandler's involvement.
Who is Rachel Chandler?
2021: Kamala Harris’ daughter made her fashion week debut for none other than Balenciaga.
It must be nothing.
Rachel Chandler is a name far too few people know.

She allegedly trafficked children for Epstein by using the model industry to recruit young children for their blackmail operation. Her wedding featured a man dressed in an ominous white rabbit costume.

vogue.com/article/rachel… Image
Bill Clinton traveled to Epstein Island over 20 times that we know of.
Jeffrey Epstein visited the Clinton White house on seventeen different occasions that we know of.

Where is the Me Too movement? Image
Rachel Chandler opened up a modeling agency called “Midland Casting and Management” in 2016. From her website you can view disturbing images of children who look abused.

Where are these children now? (The other pictures are much more disturbing)
talent.maworldgroup.com Image
Jean Luc-Brunel, a modeling scout, gathered children and young women to be trafficked on the island. The modeling industry has been proven as a predators playground time and time again.

60 Minutes did a piece on on how Jean Luc-Brunel was pimping women in the modeling industry.
Why was Jean Luc-Brunel wearing an Israel Army hat while staying at the island?

Is it because Epstein Island was a blackmail honeypot operation run by the intelligence agencies?

nypost.com/2022/02/20/jea… Image
February 2022:

Like Epstein before him, Jean Luc-Brunel found himself dead by suicide as he was rotting in a prison cell. There were no security cameras on and the media quickly moved on and asked little questions. How does this keep happening?
Epstein is one of the most blatant conspiracies you can imagine.
His “suicide” was not captured by the cameras because they “inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier.”
The footage no longer exists.
If you want proof of a government conspiracy: Jeffrey Epstein is that proof. He is the quintessential red pill.
Why was he so protected?
Was he a spy for intelligence agencies? Image
Alex Acosta claimed that Epstein’s original sweetheart deal was ordered by “higher ups” who told him that Epstein was connected to “Intelligence.”
While Epstein was facing criminal charges for abusing children he did not have to surrender his passport (highly unusual) and he went straight to Israel.
He was then given special treatment unlike anyone else.

Are you seeing the pattern?
This is not the only possible Mossad connection for Epstein.
The rabbit hole goes deep.

Les Wexner purchased the now infamous Lolita Express for Epstein, he lived with him as his neighbor and funded his operation like no one else.
The founder of Victoria’s Secret was in bed with Epstein and a daughter of the founder of Israel.
So Jean Luc-Brunel, Epstein, and Les all had deep ties to Israel?
Nothing to see here.
It’s not like this is all one wicked web of intelligence agencies.
Epstein recorded absolutely everything that went on and ask yourself why?
“It was all videoed all the time. I asked him one time, he said ‘I keep it, I keep everything in my safe’..The government officials, the politicians, the royalty, they were taping everybody. Every moment."
Is it because this was a honeypot operation run by our own government we supposedly pay to keep us safe?
@Techno_Fog Image
Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine’s father, was buried at the Mount of Olives in Israel after “falling off his yacht.” It doesn’t take many assumptions to come to the conclusion that his daughter followed in his footsteps and began to work for the Mossad.
apnews.com/article/855009… Image
To summarize: Image
Did you know that Hugh Hefner secretly recorded every single celebrity committing acts of indecency? Remind you of someone? What did he do with these tapes? Could they be used as blackmail? Playboy has an interesting symbol doesn’t it? Is it possible the CIA was involved?
It’s as if Epstein was flaunting the power him and his puppet masters had over world leaders. Image
It’s not just about the CIA, Mossad or the government.

The symbolism and the artwork these people display often tell you the sinister truth.

It is there that you find the true heart of the matter: These people are sick.

nypost.com/2021/12/13/ins… Image
The right hand man of Hillary Clinton was John Podesta. His brother flaunted disturbing artwork in his home that no normal person would be caught displaying. What is wrong with these people?
foxnews.com/us/inside-jeff… Image
Check out the occult imagery discovered on the island itself. Does this seem normal to you or evil? This goes far beyond just some people wanting to commit child crimes. @Lukewearechange
@TimJDillon breaks down how powerful blackmailed people collude together and how the Ghislaine Maxwell family was an intelligence family in bed with big tech and governments.
What is Bill Clinton doing with Rachel Chandler on Lolita Express?

Why doesn’t the media want to know? Image
It gets worse though. From her own Instagram account in 2013, Rachel Chandler posted a picture of what appears to be security camera footage of Epstein Island. Can someone explain to me what is happening on channel 10? Who is that one channel 11?”

instagram.com/rachel_chandle… Image
Bill Clinton was asked about his connections to Jeffrey Epstein and responded by saying: “I think the evidence is clear.” This is the first unintentional true statement I’ve heard him say about Epstein.
Even fake news Snopes admits that spy Ghislaine Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.
snopes.com/fact-check/ghi… Image
Epstein had card key access in Harvard even after he had been arrested as a child sex offender. Let that sink in. He had integrated himself within the Scientific and Education system. How can you not suspect that the entire system is compromised when you learn facts like this?
Renowned scientist Stephen Hawking enjoying himself on CIA/Mossad pedophile island. Are you alarmed yet? Image
Why was Epstein attempting to seed the human race with his DNA? Image
The heroes and icons of the system are perhaps that way because the media is propping them up and teaching the masses to trust these people. But when the facade fades away you are presented with the truth. Image
Covid vaccine champion, Bill Gates, met with Epstein multiple times.

“Why did you continue to meet with (Epstein). When you met him, he was already a convicted sex offender.”
This is not about left vs right. This is about good vs evil. Cindy McCain admitted openly that “We all knew what he was doing” yet they did absolutely nothing to stop him. This is akin to complicity. Where is the outrage from the media?
We know that the CIA has assets hidden within the media and that the Mainstream media purposely hid the story that could have saved children.
The media did not want to out their own blackmail operation.
Those who knew and said nothing are complicit.
@LizCrokin asked Jake Tapper why he wasn’t reporting properly on crimes against children and his discomfort is immediately made known. This is largely indicative of the establishment media: They refuse to help save the children.
In 2019, a former Walt Disney VP was sentenced to six years in prison for sexually abusing a seven year old girl. People in high places abusing children is not a rare occurrence. In fact, in Hollywood, it appears to be the norm.

cbr.com/disney-vice-pr… Image
Former child Disney star:

“It’s about influence. There is a reason why you see people dressed as Satan.. Pentagrams. People think that this stuff is just a game. There is a reason why the entertainment industry is doing that. They know God exists, they also know Satan exists."
Take a wild guess at who owned an island in relative close proximity to Little Saint James. Joe Biden’s brother. I’m sure it’s nothing.

politico.com/news/2020/01/2… Image
Ghislaine Maxwell could pilot submarines.
This means that just because they weren't on the flight logs, that they hid from the public, it does not mean they didn't go to the island. What could she have possibly have done with the ability to traffick children like this?
An open border is much more about human trafficking than most will understand. If you cannot track the children crossing, then they are cheap commodities used for money and wicked deeds. Why are politicians so opposed to the wall? Are they receiving behind the scenes blood money? Image
The irony of convicted child trafficker, Ghislaine Maxwell, hosting a save the children fund with Disney.

gettyimages.co.nz/detail/news-ph… Image
Why is it that those you are taught to trust by the mainstream media end up being the most dangerous wolves in sheep’s clothing? Perhaps it is a sinister agenda all along. Image
Epstein was using cryptic names such as “Snow White" and “Beauty and the Beast.” I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that he is using Disney movies as comms. Notice how tight he was with bankers. The entire system is corrupt to its core.
Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Image
Oprah, a woman the media wants you to admire and look up to, openly promoted Harvey Weinstein and never seemed to be bothered by him even though it’s now known that many in Hollywood knew what he was doing. Image
Oprah promoted John of God on her show and it was later revealed that he was a human trafficker and selling babies from his sex slave farm.
Shortly before Hip Hop artist Coolio died, he mentioned that some “top names of the industry” were talking about child trafficking and he was planning on exposing it to the public.

Coolio mentioned in a podcast before he died: “Killing me don’t mean shit. It just confirms that what I said was true. I do have a fear of them hurting my family. I don’t talk about everything I know because I don’t want nobody in my family to get hurt.”
The Ellen DeGeneres set looked eerily similar to Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island.

The same colors. The same pattern. The same palm trees.

Am I supposed to believe this is a coincidence? Image
Ellen and war criminal Bush having a grand old time. She presents herself as a wholesome person yet colludes with a man who allowed Epstein’s island to remain operational and hidden while her set looked exactly like the island itself. Image
We need to start questioning every single person that Obama handed an award out to and really dig deep. Didn’t Obama know about Epstein Island yet he did absolutely nothing to stop it? Complicity at its finest. Image
The pedophile theme is far more common in Hollywood than people would ever imagine. Here are just a few of the multitude of instances: At some point you have to wonder if this is the norm rather than the exception.
Former child star, Elijah Wood, claimed that pedophilia was a major problem in Hollywood. Listen to what he said about being an adult in the industry: “(I) was led down dark paths to realize that these things probably are still happening.”
Comedians bizarrely roasted the late Bob Saget as a pedophile.
I don’t know about you but I found none of these jokes to be funny in any way.
Sarah Silverman, Trump hating Jimmy Kimmel’s ex girlfriend, once did a segment on her “Comedy” show where she “joked” about being a pedophile with Patton Oswald who once tweeted heinous things about children.
A theme arises: Trump hating, experimental vaccine lovers are partial to making jokes about heinous child crimes. Image
Why does Jimmy Kimmel mock anyone (@AaronRodgers12) who wants to know who went to Epstein Island?
Why was Bill Maher’s production company literally called: Kid Love Productions?Someone give me a logical explanation as to why he would give it this name and I'll listen.
closinglogogroup.fandom.com/wiki/Bill_Mahe… Image
It’s strange that Bill Maher seems so concerned that Trump might throw him in Guantanamo Bay. What an odd comment to make for a comedian.
Pop Idol Madonna has now been accused to child trafficking in Malawi, Africa. What is it with these celebs and foreign countries? Is it easier to gain access to children?
Trump claims that Hillary Clinton took a number of villages in Haiti before the 2016 election as the crowd boos.

“Everyone knows, of course, Hillary’s belief that it takes a village. Which only makes sense, after all, in places like Haiti, where she’s taken a number of them.”
Ricky Gervais:

“He obviously didn’t kill himself, just like Jeffrey Epstein. Shut up. I know he is your friend but I don’t care. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg.”
The same CIA that turned its sights towards ousting Donald Trump also were the ones running Epstein Island. At what point do you ask yourself: Why does Hollywood, the Intelligence agencies, and the establishment hate this man so much?
Remember when John McCain’s wife said that they all knew about Epstein Island and did nothing? Well guess who helped Hillary Clinton frame Donald Trump for treason? John McCain. It’s almost like the globalists are all in it together and wanted to stop Trump at any cost. Image
Adam Schiff knowingly promoted the Steele Dossier for years while knowing that it was literally funded by Clinton. You know, the same Clinton who’s husband visiting a pedophile island like it was a routine. What skeletons does Adam have in his closet?
Two years ago: Clinton, Bush, Obama all got together in unity to call for the peaceful transition of power and to come back to normalcy. Republican and Democrat. These are all men who allowed pedophile islands and never ending war crimes to continue. Image
What is the previous status quo? Ignorance of the masses, crimes against children, our own government committing unspeakable crimes. These criminals have made it very clear who their number one enemy is: It is Donald Trump.
Frequent Lolita Express flyer, Bill Clinton, witnessed his wife create the Steele Dossier which the media (the pedophile protectors) used in an attempt to frame Donald Trump for treason and remove him from office at any cost.
Why do all the pedophiles loathe Donald Trump the way they do?
Perhaps like JFK before him, your corrupt government finds him to be too dangerous to their agenda. Perhaps Epstein Island would still be operating, hidden out of plain sight, if Hillary Clinton had won in 2016.
*End* Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Green Lives Matter

Green Lives Matter Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Ultrafrog17

Apr 29
Trump and his team of Patriots changed the world and what they set in motion will have ripple effects for generations to come. 🧵

Perhaps you are witnessing an unstoppable avalanche, a cascade of events that no one can stop.

On May 20th, 2017 Trump visits Saudi Arabia as they roll out the red carpet for him and treat him like a king.

This was his very first stop on his world trip and not by chance but very purposeful.

"They are rolling out the red carpet because they are so honored that he has picked Saudi Arabia as the first stop on his first foreign trip (as President). The past five Presidents have picked countries like the UK or Canada to go to. President Trump coming here right to the heart of the middle east.

What we are seeing now is so symbolic. The level of pomp and circumstance really show how important this relationship is. It's really powerful imagery..."
In retrospect, this turned out to be one of the most significant moments in Trump's tenure as President and set into motion something that no one can stop in my opinion. A change of the guard was coming and this would enrage the globalists into a fit of fury never seen in modern history.Image
May 21st, 2017 in Saudi Arabia Trump gives a speech getting to the heart of what anons had been preaching about all these years:

"This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations, this is a battle between barbaric criminals to seek to obliterate human life and decent people all in the name of religion. This is a battle between good and evil."

Now you have to ask yourself this simple question:

How is it that Trump was able to eliminate ISIS as quickly as he did and the previous administration could not seem to do a thing to slow them down? It's because they didn't want to stop them. They were complicit and, in fact, the deep state funded and trained ISIS themselves.
Read 17 tweets
Apr 23
The Franklin Scandal Deep Dive

The Nebraska cover-up contains within it the quintessential playbook the deep state uses to contaminate our society with corruption, pedophilia, blackmail, and unhinged greed.

This is Epstein Island before Epstein Island. The Diddy blackmail operations before you knew this was their playbook.

Suspicious plane crashes, the predators in charge of the media, the mysterious deaths of the whistleblowers, and lawfare implemented to silence the victims.

There is no length to which they will not go to prevent the truth from coming out. Yet, everything that is hidden will come into the light.

Share this with people needing to wake up. This is a potent red pill that I spent hours researching. Thank you to everyone for your support!
Contributors:
@Nevstv @ItsJuliansRum @ThreeSe7ens
This is their playbook. Everything that happens in Nebraska is brought forth in this country and the world on an even grander stage, at times.

Once this reality sinks in, you can see it happening all around you. Sexual blackmail is their preferred currency. Once they get you, you are theirs for life. They can control you, and bend you to their will, and if you do not, you are canceled immediately and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Many of today’s politicians have been branded by this evil. When a politician in the swamp does something you do not expect that aids the corruption rather than fighting it, you can assume they are being bought and paid for or something much worse is occurring. The playbook has been used and they are being puppeteered by blackmail of the worse kind.
Breaking down the Franklin Scandal is no easy feat. I read an entire book, watched hours of interviews, and dug with other anons into the subject fervently. What follows is an alarming rabbit hole that seems to have no end.
Sexual blackmail is the playbook for governments and intelligence agencies. It is not scarce in its appearance, it is the norm. But what makes this so much worse is that these operations use and abuse children, society’s most precious innocent ones.
Four days before Bush was elected, the Franklin Credit Union Scandal had reached the public eye. Larry King, a rising politicial star in the Bush era, was in trouble for embezzling finances. But a closer look tells the full story. This was a cover-up in action. King was merely a loose end that needed to be silenced. Bush was himself involved and connected to the heinous evil being committed in Nebraska so the FBI brought down the hammer on him. But not for his actual crimes against children. No, just for financial sins. This is akin to Epstein facing prison and "suicide" while his clients remain protected and unnamed to public consciousness. I don't think it's a coincidence that King was arrested four days before Bush's ascendancy to the highest office in the land. It reminds me of when all of Obama's "alleged" gay lovers in Chicago suddenly were killed before Barrack began to make a serious jockeying for the White House. For those who have eyes to see: Coordinated assassinations whether political or very real bodily harm.

The Washington Times initially reported alongside the embezzlement bust that:

"A homosexual prostitution ring is under investigation by federal and District authorities and includes among its clients key officials of the Reagan and Bush administrations, military officers, congressional aides and US and foreign businessmen with close social ties to Washington's political elite. Reporters for this newspaper examined hundreds of credit-card vouchers, drawn on both corporate and personal cards and made payable to the escort service operated by the homosexual ring."
-- Washington Times article on the Franklin Affair, 6/29/1989

The Washington Times distinctly leaves out the children aspect of this. Once the victims had come forward asking for help, a man named John DeCamp, a Nebraska State Senator stepped up to the plate in a way that seldom few heroes do.
Once DeCamp realized how legitimate their testimonies were he was alarmed down to his core.Image
Read 21 tweets
Apr 3
You're not going to believe this. Diddy went onto Nickelodeon's All That show in 2002 and the sexual jokes were blatant and disturbing.

The red pills are merging together into one devastating awakening pill and nothing can stop it.

Dan Schneider last month: “All these jokes. Every one of those jokes was written for a kid audience because kids thought they were funny and only funny.”

Diddy on Schneider’s All That show: *Tells kid to put helicopter down his pants while he has white cream spread all over him*

Dan Schneider told us that all the jokes were made for kids and the kids thought they were funny. How could this be? He wouldn't lie to us would he?

Thread Incoming:
This is weird as hell. Another skit on this same episode shows a giant Diddy peaking through a child's window and the terror of the kid in the early morning. You can hear Diddy saying: "Quiet or your mom will hear you." Um... What?

So the kid is waking up to an enormous Diddy in complete terror? Is this like when Drake had to wake up to the man who was pen pals with a serial killer clown? Who is writing these jokes? I was told these jokes were just for children.

This is especially strange when you consider the other facts about Diddy that have recently emerged. Such as his odd relationship with Justin Bieber and Usher when they were just children. It's as if he was a handler of some sort and now we know, allegedly, that he was a federal informant while running his gay blackmail operation. What did Dan Schneider know about Diddy? Why were there so many pedophiles on the set of Nickelodeon?
The red pills are simultaneously merging together. The Quiet on Set documentary specifically had one of the young actors confess that he was extremely uncomfortable with a specific skit that he was asked to do. But what we didn't know was that this skit was written for the DIDDY episode.

What are the chances of this? The two biggest red pills in the last month or so: Diddy and Nickelodeon have merged together into one.

It almost all feels scripted. WTF?

The actor was asked to perform in a skin-tight suit as "Young Fetus" the rapper.

Young Fetus.. this is just strange on an episode already filled with really weird innuendo, especially knowing we know now about Diddy and his blackmail operation.

Remember: This is the same Nickelodeon set that had a myriad of pedophiles now proven to be working in the midst of all these children.
Read 5 tweets
Mar 28
Justin Bieber, Diddy, and PizzaGate: Thread 🚨

Since it has been revealed that Diddy was "allegedly" running a sex blackmail operation, it's worth noting that Diddy himself was seen intimidating a young 14-year-old Justin Bieber and claiming he never hung out with him anymore. Justin was a literal child and we now know Diddy was "allegedly" a gay rapist blackmailer. What did Bieber know about the Hollywood Music Industry? What did he see growing up?

A cycle emerges. Usher said himself that he was brought to Diddlers gay blackmail parties when he was only 14 and he lived with him. Usher was said to have "found" Bieber when he was a child. Diddy was seen intimidating a young Justin and claiming he had 48 hours with him alone and later when he was not coming around anymore we see Diddy seemingly threaten Bieber. You can feel how visibly uncomfortable Justin is.

"You're starting to act different huh? You ain't been calling me and hanging out the way we used to hang out..."

This is a grown man speaking to a child, mind you.

"I have been given custody of him. He signed to Usher. I had legal guardianship of Usher when he did his first album. I don't have legal guardianship of him. But for the next 48 hours, he's with me. We're gonna go full. Buck full crazy."

From what we've seen in his music video, he may have been hinting at something much more ominous than people want to believe.

When he released his music video for a song called, "Yummy" on January 3rd, 2020, the internet became ablaze with rumors. He began posting pictures of babies and children in provocative poses on his Instagram page in direct correlation with the release of his music video with the hashtag Yummy.

What do babies and children have to do with a music video called "Yummy" which Bieber publicly said was about his sexual relationship with his wife? What the hell is going on here?
What do babies and children have to do with a music video called "Yummy?"
None of this makes any sense whatsoever.
Could there be hidden symbolism?

You'll notice immediately that the Yummy song title had an artistic description of what some could refer to as pizza and cheese dripping down the letters.

instagram.com/p/B6_QoDmnG6oImage
We know for a fact that pedophiles on Instagram were using "pizza code words."

Julian Assange's Wikileaks emails show us that Hillary Clinton's right-hand man, John Podesta, was using these exact phrases in his private emails. I dare anyone to go read these emails for themselves and come back and tell me they aren’t raising a myriad of red flags. If they aren’t for you, then you haven’t been paying attention to all the evil being unveiled over the last decade.

theverge.com/2023/6/7/23752…Image
Read 7 tweets
Mar 26
Diddy was "allegedly" running a honeypot blackmail operation just like Epstein and guess who was giving "legitimacy" to his operation. 🚨
Prince Harry.
The lawsuit alleges that Sean Combs has recordings of celebrities, music label executives, politicians, and athletes in compromising positions and he had HIDDEN CAMERAS in every single room.

This is how you know Diddy was working as a Jeffrey Epstein type for the cabal.

The Diddy scandal continues to expand and red-pill the world.

Incoming Thread
Less than one week ago, Trump was telling Nigel Farage that he would consider deporting Prince Harry from America and now, today, Prince Harry is being highlighted in the news for providing A list affiliation to Diddy's blackmail honeypot operation. Trump clearly knows something about Prince Harry that others do not.
If you remember when Melania visited Harry during Trump's first term, the Prince purposely flashed devil horns along with his hand conspicuously halfway into his jacket. Many say this is a Freemason sign. You can tell that Melania is uncomfortable with what he is doing and it sure seems to be him showing where his loyalties lie. It appears like he chose the wrong side.
Read 9 tweets
Feb 23
Down the Cult Rabbit Hole.
A thread on Rachel Chandler, Epstein Island, White Rabbits, Alice in Wonderland, Spirit Cooking, the mysterious adrenochrome substance researched by @ItsJuliansRum and @Ultrafrog17.
Buckle up for a wild one. Image
It is a common misconception that the picture posted to Instagram by Rachel Chandler is of Epstein Island. It's not. This just blew my mind. It's of a club in New York, called Le Baron that's been shut down. The owner of the club is connected to the standard hotel. You know, the one Adam Schiff is so infamously tied to. Their Instagram page is still unlocked and it looks like it was "allegedly" a front for crimes.
Note the Mad Hatter theme here.
loveisspeed.blogspot.com/2012/07/le-bar…Image
Financial backing of the Le Baron club featured in Rachel Chandler's Instagram posts shows that Andre Balaz is the key player. I can't believe I never knew it wasn't Epstein Island.

Read 27 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(