L Profile picture
May 7, 2023 8 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Fun Fact: When people deactivate their Twitter accounts, there is still usually a cache that is available for a limited window of time. If someone were to, say, pull that cache and then archive it....

#TheInternetisForever

Link: archive.is/ACPM3 Image
Paging the lovely @julie_kelly2.
Sigh.

*opens Redbull*
If you ever find yourself in this position, take the URL and plug it into a cache viewer. I use a plugin for my browser, but you can use sites like cachedview.com to achieve the same thing easily.

Plug it in, hit "Google web cache." Image
Your job does not end there though. Web caches usually last maybe a few days before they go away. Immediately take the cached URL to a site like archive.is and save that to archive it permanently. Image
Voila. Now you can do it too. Go forth and start some shit.
If you are using a Chromium-based browser, I highly recommend this plugin. It gives you a dropdown menu where you can search multiple archives at once.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detai… ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with L

L Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SomeBitchIIKnow

Jun 20
When the Boston Children's Hospital Gender Clinic locked down and tried to delete all the videos, they didn't actually pull them from their hosting website, which is different from the BCH website.

I have literally all of them.
I am currently not at home (headed to funeral/visitation) so I'm uploading these on remote desktop... which takes forever lol.

HOWEVER, if you are feeling motivated, you can find all of these archived videos as well:

web.archive.org/web/*/https://…
Otherwise, I'll make a gigantic video of all of them and upload it later on tonight or tomorrow.

#AlwaysArchive
Read 4 tweets
Jun 5
Hormonal birth control is poison.

It increases depression risk, risk of breast cancer, causes blood clots, can change whether or not you are even attracted to someone, and lead to massive weight fluctuations.

The first women who spoke out about this in 1970 were VERY liberal.
And it is commonplace to hand it out like candy to young girls as soon as they start menstruating and leave them on it... forever?

Women deserve better.
An 84 year old woman and a bunch of male feminists in her comments calling out for young women to be pharma experiments and calling it "freedom."

Hilariously cliche.
Read 7 tweets
May 5
If you are someone who regularly archives things, especially tweets, this is for you. Found a workaround for Twitter's broken API.

If you add the google webcache URL before the URL of the tweet/profile in question, it still archives fine.
Granted, that's an extra step and doesn't work with most plugins, but it still works.

You'd add "https: //webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:" before your twitter URL. Remove the space in between the : and the //, I just did that to prevent the hyperlink.
Tested on both and .

It's not perfect, but it works.

#ArchiveEverything #DigitalDarkAge Archive.today
Archive.org

Read 6 tweets
Mar 29
This is worth translating and reading.
Probably the most succinct summary I’ve seen. Very much worth your time.
Read 4 tweets
Feb 27
If you're still referring to it as DEI, you're a software update behind.

It's JEDI now. Image
Read 6 tweets
Feb 26
The big picture with Google's AI is not their dumb chat bot.

It's that Google is actively developing and deploying AI-driven lesson plan creation in K-12 classrooms.

edu.google.com/intl/ALL_us/wh…

Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(