Stacy Phillips Profile picture
May 9, 2023 10 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Hard to know what's true & what's conspiracy theory these days.

Do your own research on the Clinton Associates Edition of #diedsuddenly .

References are at the end to check yourself.
Are these are all coincidences or just bad luck?
Who can say?

Link: conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_c… ImageImageImageImage
(2 of 9)
Feel free to add context or community notes if you find any conflicting or corroborating sources! ImageImageImageImage
(3 of 9)
Because I'm always up for alternative theories! I have no idea if any of this is true or if it isn't, but maybe someone should look into it seriously - like some of our amazing citizen journalists here on Twitter! ImageImageImageImage
(4 of 9)
It must be devastating for them to have seen so many people they know pass away. I can't even imagine. ImageImageImageImage
(5 of 9)
The Covid-19 vax wasn't even OUT until 2 years ago, so MOST of them (except Mark Middleton & Dana Hyde) were for SURE unvaxxed. Mark "hung himself" from a tree AFTER shooting HIMSELF in the chest with a shotgun & Dana was killed by turbulence while in a small airplane. ImageImageImageImage
(6 of 9)
Who can forget John McAfee? I wonder if anyone ever found the computer thumb-drive he had hidden away somewhere secret? I remember hearing he had a unit in that Florida condominium that collapsed a few years ago. Weird. ImageImageImageImage
(7 of 9)
5 Naval Aviators (1993)
A Marine One crewman (1999)
35 people incl. Ron Brown (under criminal investigation) when AirForce II crashed into a mountainside in Croatia (1996)
John F. Kennedy, Jr. (1999)
So many friends & associates. ImageImageImageImage
(8 of 9)

Berta Caceres - Human rights activist accused a former secretary of state of being responsible for the Honduran coup which toppled democratically elected President Manuel Zelaya
Seth Rich (2016)
Anthony Bourdain

Roger Stone - survived polonium 210 poisoning ImageImageImageImage
(9 of 9)
Here are a bunch of the references.
Head to the website to access the links you see in BLUE in the photos:
conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_c…
Let me know, if you go down the rabbit hole, what you find! I'm about to do more of a deep dive myself. ImageImageImageImage
(BONUS)
I missed one picture in the chronology - this first picture should be picture #2 on the FIRST tweet.
This second picture is just an enlargement of some of the topics covered. ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Stacy Phillips

Stacy Phillips Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @1stacyphillips

Feb 8
I asked "Is the United States funding migration support centers in Central America or Mexico?"
Answer: YES.
Additionally, the Biden Administration has plans to set up MORE official "Migration Resource Centers" in Central and South America.perplexity.aiImage
Click on this query link to see the response for yourself, I have included a graphic of the answer below. See next post for links to the 5 sources it gave me.
perplexity.ai/search/Is-the-…
Statement by Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken on Humanitarian Assistance for Mexico and Central America from the Department of State website:
state.gov/humanitarian-a…
Read 17 tweets
Feb 6
Oliver Stone conducted a 4-part interview w/ Vladimir Putin in 2017. I am going to watch it again over the next few days to see how consistent Putin's answers were then to anything Tucker might ask.

The Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone - Part 1 of 4 rumble.com/v1pia4h-the-pu…
The Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone - Part 2 of 4
rumble.com/v1picpt-the-pu…
The Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone - Part 3 of 4
rumble.com/v1pihnv-octobe…
Read 10 tweets
Jan 16
How is it that the people involved in this "secret experiment" election interference operation aren't in jail?
People like Reid Hoffman @reidhoffman, who, per the New York Times article, financed the "secret experiment" in the Alabama Senate race?
Link:
Link: archive.ph/qoskp
nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/…Image
Open Source: archive.ph/qoskp

Open Source: archive.ph/qoskp

Read 18 tweets
Jan 14
BEHAVIOURAL ECONOMICS.
Harnessing social & behavioral theories to nudge people into adopting certain behaviours (or ideologies) to benefit stakeholders.
1) WHAT behavior or principle you are being "nudged" to adopt
2) WHO benefits from YOU adopting that behaviour or ideology? Image
If you understand the strategic psycho-social & behavioral FRAMEWORK "stakeholders" use, you recognize when tactics are being used ON YOU to demoralize you OUT of a behaviour/belief that doesn't benefit them and/or NUDGE you into a behaviour/belief which WILL benefit THEM. Image
This can be applied to anything the UN's "Agenda 2030" & WEF's "Great Reset" is pushing on us. Agenda 2030 is being 100% implemented by "nudging" us to adopt the behaviours the WEF, UN, WHO & their "public/private partnerships" stakeholders want us to adopt. Image
Read 6 tweets
Jan 14
The Biden Administration is intentionally creating a "humanitarian crisis" in the United States with the illegal alien invasion so the UN can justify sending their blue helmets in to mitigate and provide "relief" (ie enforcement of international migration law). Don't doubt me.
Who are the UN Blue Helmets? The "International Military" arm of the United Nations. Do you still believe the UN & WHO is not THE centralized global governance mechanism socio-fascist elites & Davos WEFFIES are using to impose their agenda on humanity?
peacekeeping.un.org/en/military
UN military personnel can be called upon to:

🔵Protect civilians and UN personnel;

🔵Monitor a disputed border;

🔵Monitor and observe peace processes in post-conflict areas

🔵Provide security across a conflict zone;

🔵Provide security during elections;

🔵Assist in-country military personnel with training and support

🔵Assist ex-combatants in implementing the peace agreements; they may have signed.Image
Read 12 tweets
Dec 15, 2023
They just want a "mostly peaceful depopulation".
Right, @ClubOfRome ?
Club of Rome. WEF. UN. Agenda 2030. Globalist Controligarchs. Technocratic Tyranny. It's all the same.

Club Of Rome Member Hopes Depopulation Of Earth Can “Occur In A Civil Way”
wide-awake-media.com/club-of-rome-m…
Interview 1 of 4:
Dennis Meadows Interview p1/4 (The Limits to Growth, Climate Change, Population Growth)
Dennis Meadows Interview 2/4
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(