Chet Bliss Profile picture
May 10, 2023 55 tweets 21 min read Read on X
Just entered the insomnia wormhole.

spaceship photo gallery, in the style of pensive surrealism, cinematic scenes, 32k uhd, captivating documentary photos, dark white and dark orange, uniformly staged images, transcendental art --ar 91:51 --v 5.1 Image
There’s no getting out.

spaceship photo gallery, in the style of pensive surrealism, cinematic scenes, 32k uhd, captivating documentary photos, dark white and dark orange, uniformly staged images, transcendental art --ar 91:51 --v 5.1 Image
It’s like I’m under water.

a mysterious space scene in an aquarium of space ships, in the style of joel rea, dark orange and white, forced perspective, alan bean, quiet contemplation, uhd image, 1970–present --ar 91:51 --v 5.1 Image
This thing needs to beam me up already.

an alien man observing someone in a strange space, in the style of photo-realistic landscapes, 32k uhd, post-apocalyptic backdrops, dark white and dark orange, dreamlike collages, forced perspective, i can't believe how beautiful this is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Better not go through that door.

an alien man observing someone in a strange space, in the style of photo-realistic landscapes, 32k uhd, post-apocalyptic backdrops, dark white and dark orange, dreamlike collages, forced perspective, i can't believe how beautiful this is --ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
I don’t want to enter this world.

rebecca scaggs' 'the great journey', in the style of kilian eng, experimental compositions, celebration of rural life, terragen, martiros saryan, luminous spheres, dark palette --v 5.1 Image
We all know this is coming for me.

a skull resting on water with colorful lights surrounding it, in the style of vray tracing, flowerpunk, realistic depictions of human form, i can't believe how beautiful this is, antebellum gothic --ar 125:83 --v 5.1 Image
I can’t decide what to watch that will put me to sleep and not death.

two tv screens facing one another as the boy watches it, in the style of post-apocalyptic surrealism, mushroomcore, alexander jansson, frequent use of yellow, jeff soto, #film, david nordahl --ar 125:83 --v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Mushroomonic dreams have set in.

in a dark forest in which a boy stands outside an tv surrounded by mushrooms, in the style of cloudpunk, yellow, matte painting, otherworldly --ar 125:83 --v 5.1 Image
Can Paris save me?

street life by jay nelmaeker, paris, in the style of vibrant illustrations, light aquamarine and amber, colorful washes, 8k resolution, vibrant manga, light yellow and light red, colorful landscapes --ar 50:33 --v 5.1 Image
Get her out of my thoughts.

image by jim smoot, new york city, NY, in the style of cyberpunk realism, yellow and bronze, intricate and bizarre illustrations, neurocore, thx sound, human connections, techpunk --ar 125:83 --v 5.1 Image
Why is she listening to my thoughts?

a painting of a woman with headphones and wires, in the style of futurist mechanical precision, frequent use of yellow, fragmented memories, futuristic robots, guo pei, highly detailed figures, android jones --ar 125:83 --v 5.1 Image
I don’t want to be lost like these guys.

the sad lives of russian citizens, in the style of x-ray film, imaginative prison scenes, ambient sculptures, made of mist, bone, group zero, black tones --ar 2:3 --v 5.1 Image
I also don’t want to be this guy.

a person walking through a place where there are many ruins, in the style of black tones, detailed fantasy art, mushroomcore, mote kei, realistic yet imaginative, charming character illustrations, soggy --ar 145:193 --v 5.1 Image
I’m haunted.

photograph of an empty hospital room, in the style of otherworldly creatures, lifelike figures, made of mist, life-size figures, industrialization, grandparentcore, chilling creatures --ar 2:3 --v 5.1 Image
She doesn’t have any answers either.

a girl and a knife walking in the middle of an apocalypse, in the style of richly detailed genre paintings, evgeni gordiets, tomasz alen kopera, japanese folklore-inspired art, black tones, soggy, realistic hyper-detail --ar 145:193 --v 5.1 Image
I’m dematerializing.

a painting with dripping paint that represents a man walking through the city, in the style of etam cru, multicolored landscapes, pensive stillness, dustin nguyen, alice pasquini, golden palette, dreamlike and surreal atmospheres --ar 62:35 --v 5.1 Image
No, you can’t have me.

a robot and fire in artwork, in the style of psychedelic rock, realistic detailing, duckcore, black tones abstract, metallic rotation, flickr, shiny eyes --ar 63:103 --v 5.1 Image
Not another wormhole.

black tones numbers on silver circles in the background, in the style of surrealistic futuristic, zbrush, evgeni gordiets, bibliographic anomalies, trashcore, structured chaos, passage --v 5.1 Image
I’m so alone.

a person sitting on the steps of an underground train station in a dark part of russian city, in the style of deathcore, emotionally complex, trashcore, faux naïf, emphasis on negative space, humanistic empathy, nonrepresentational --ar 62:35 --v 5.1 Image
I don’t want to keep fighting him.

man standing by a giant pile of trash, in the style of fantasy-inspired art, ivan fedorovich choultse, 32k uhd, black tones, unique yokai illustrations, mushroomcore, yoann lossel --ar 145:193 --v 5.1 Image
She’s no longer the apple of my eye.

a lady with long hair is holding a flower with her hand, in the style of vibrant pop surrealism, black tones. applecore, vibrant colorscape, dark amber, cartoonish features, shadowy intensity --v 5.1 Image
I’m lost everywhere.

a winter shot of a japanese alley in the snow, in the style of colorful masterpieces, tokina at-x 11-16mm f/2.8 pro dx ii, festive atmosphere, i can't believe how beautiful this is, richly layered, mono-ha, orient-inspired --v 5.1 Image
This town is beautiful but I don’t belong.

painting of a city with colorful buildings on a lake, in the style of black tones, kazimierz dąbrowski, richly colored skies, antti lovag, traditional composition, expressionist emotionality, dark red and dark cyan --ar 62:47 --v 5.1 Image
I should be here asleep right now.

what would you do with a little cottage and trees, in the style of emiliano ponzi, joel robison, martiros saryan, realistic yet ethereal, black tones, swiss style, ps1 graphics --v 5.1 Image
The sky is on fire in mind.

a traditional painting with a colorful sky and city, in the style of black tones, antti lovag, patrick brown, bold chiaroscuro contrast, poetic impressionism, glasgow style, mordecai ardon --ar 62:47 --v 5.1 Image
I’m really seeing things now.

a painting with a group of foxes sitting around a wooden desk, in the style of alex gross, raphael lacoste, cluttered, neo-victorian, david lachapelle, made of all of the above, rich --ar 31:41 --v 5.1 Image
I’m lost in the crowd.

a man drawing people in a crowded city, in the style of glowwave, graphic novel inspired illustrations, digital art wonders, light indigo and bronze, gadgetpunk, wandering eye, vibrant comics --ar 128:71 --v 5.1 Image
Destruction is coming.

red planet in the background of an urban city, in the style of otherworldly beings, monochromatic chaos, rotcore, blue and black, horror academia, 21st century, i can't believe how beautiful this is --v 5.1 Image
She knows.

a young woman with a curly black hair swimming under colorful jellyfish, in the style of yigal ozeri, charlie bowater, zhang jingna, water drops, uhd image, close up, realistic depictions of human form --ar 2:1 --v 5.1 Image
I’m going down with her.

the bogochovian wallpaper, in the style of atmospheric portraits, hyper-realistic water, conceptual photography, black tones, captivating portraits, dreamlike naturaleza, serene faces --ar 2:1 --v 5.1 Image
I’m not going to make it to old age.

an old man walking past ruins and falling leaves, in the style of fantastical, otherworldly creatures, dark black tones, post-apocalyptic futurism, hyper-realistic details, the stars art group (xing xing), duckcore, soggy --ar 145:193 --v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
My mind just keeps walking

a man walking by blue puddles on a snowy way, in the style of soft and dreamy depictions, black tones, dreamy and romantic, dreamlike installations, i can't believe how beautiful this is, dark crimson and silver, romantic scenery --v 5.1 Image
My final destination.

a print of a painting showing a church with skeletons, in the style of hyperrealistic marine life, fantasy settings, trompe-l'œil illusionistic detail, quiet contemplation, fantasy illustrations, detailed hunting scenes, haunting images --v 5.1 Image
Always alone.

a person sits in a small alleyway with his bag while standing in front of black tones buildings, in the style of monochromatic symmetry, dusseldorf school of photography, futuristic minimalism, perspective rendering, flickr, national geographic photo, design by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Please leave me demon. I rebuke you.

dark image of a skeleton holding a sword in flame, in the style of realistic oil paintings, witchcore, ethereal symbolism, 1970–present, multilayered realism, larme kei, d&d --ar 124:165 --v 5.1 Image
I’m leaving.

the sad lives of russian citizens, in the style of x-ray film, imaginative prison scenes, ambient sculptures, made of mist, bone, group zero, black tones --ar 2:3 --v 5.1 Image
I wish I could visit this place in my dreams.

a black tree stands in a colorful landscape with snowy mountains, in the style of leszek bujnowski, pastoral charm, 32k uhd, august friedrich schenck, george stefanescu, i can't believe how beautiful this is, light amber and green… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
If I could only find my way.

a painting with dripping paint that represents a man walking through the city, in the style of etam cru, multicolored landscapes, pensive stillness, dustin nguyen, alice pasquini, golden palette, dreamlike and surreal atmospheres --ar 62:35 --v 5.1 Image
I’ll never reach the top floor.

a dark photo in which a man stands in front of an empty apartment building, in the style of eiko ojala, monochromatic symmetry, black tones, oliver wetter, thomas barbey, minimalist: spare simplicity, olympus pen f --v 5.1 Image
I’ve been that way a billion times.

irradiated black tones numbers that are surrounded by a colorful binary barcode brick wall, in the style of vray tracing, surrealistic dreamscapes, mushroomcore, escher-inspired, sculptural depth, surrealistic narratives, rounded forms --v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
I can’t hide in the water any longer.

the bilbo baggins movie msnsw, in the style of ethereal portraiture, hyper-realistic water, blacj tones, natural beauty, close-up shots, enchanting, naturecore --ar 2:1 --v 5.1 Image
Uh no

a group of frogs and foxes sitting in a room in front of a portrait, in the style of pop culture mashup, neo-victorian, hyperrealistic murals, organized chaos, celebrity portraits with personality, handsome, tanbi kei --ar 31:41 --v 5.1 Image
I’ll never find the way.

an old man walking past ruins and falling leaves, in the style of fantastical, otherworldly creatures, dark black tones, post-apocalyptic futurism, hyper-realistic details, the stars art group (xing xing), duckcore, soggy --ar 145:193 --v 5.1 Image
I’m not part of this freak show.

Death is inevitable.

skeleton kabuki by michael mingua, in the style of charlie bowater, light indigo and gold, john howe, balanced asymmetry, eastern and western fusion, solarizing master, tsutomu nihei --ar 124:165 --v 5.1 Image
Just forget me.

abandoned hospital and hospitals in nyc photo wiki, in the style of kazuki takamatsu, realistic human figures, zhang kechun, infrared film, halloween, made of wire, depiction of everyday life --ar 2:3 --v 5.1 Image
I guess I just have to embrace the insomniatic death. Image
Always lost.

painting of a large crowd walking in traffic, in the style of daz3d, ottoman art, black tones, matte photo, terraced cityscapes, color splash, soggy --ar 124:187 --v 5.1 Image
Sleep is not here.

a dark photo in which a man stands in front of an empty apartment building, in the style of eiko ojala, monochromatic symmetry, black tones, oliver wetter, thomas barbey, minimalist: spare simplicity, olympus pen f --v 5.1 Image
I’m just going to swallow.

the bilbo baggins movie msnsw, in the style of ethereal portraiture, hyper-realistic water, blacj tones, natural beauty, close-up shots, enchanting, naturecore --ar 2:1 --v 5.1 Image
There’s no exiting this dimension.

irradiated black tones numbers that are surrounded by a colorful binary barcode brick wall, in the style of vray tracing, surrealistic dreamscapes, mushroomcore, escher-inspired, sculptural depth, surrealistic narratives, rounded forms --v 5.1 Image
Death awaits my return.

a black and white photo of a ascii ghost sitting in the dark, in the style of zhang jingna, david burdeny, gossamer fabrics, ghostly presence, charles white, ghostly forms, figuration libre --ar 124:119 --v 5.1 Image
Beauty doesn’t often visit me.

a black tree with mist and mountain ranges surrounded by a fog, in the style of 32k uhd, anatoly metlan, rural landscapes, light emerald and red, captivating, impressive panoramas, wiesław wałkuski --ar 31:39 --v 5.1 Image
Good night.

a figure is standing on snow beside a mountain, in the style of neo-geo minimalism, dark black and yellow and red, minimal retouching, shoe paintings, animated gifs, aerial view, abstract minimalism appreciator --ar 124:157 --v 5.1 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chet Bliss

Chet Bliss Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @chetbff

May 9, 2023
Hello everyone your friend Chet here.

I got 8 hours of sleep last night. I hope this trend continues.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my chest. Finally hitting my number is a relief. I know it was self set but still it feels good to just exist and not have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
beautiful woman walking through the forest under sky balloons and glowing stars, in the style of black light, science fiction art, swirling vortexes, blaxk light. photorealistic painting, romantic scenery, black tones --ar 91:51 --v 5.1 Image
beautiful woman walking through the forest on the river bank under sky balloons and glowing stars, in the style of black tones, science fiction art, swirling vortexes, black light, photorealistic painting, romantic scenery, black tones --ar 91:51 --v 5.1 Image
Read 9 tweets
Apr 30, 2023
Night everyone.

fidenza algorithm Los Angeles Zombie sunset traffic patterns wave forms 8k Image
Lol I rebuke slayer and my dreams consist of prompting but never render.
I added some more of my sauce to the prompt and it completely changed it.

fidenza algorithm Los Angeles Zombie sunset traffic patterns wave forms, dot matrix swirl background ImageImage
Read 7 tweets
Apr 29, 2023
There is nothing better than raw prompting and being transported into a world of your own creation.

This morning I was completely lost and then a lyric from a Slayer song and my Bogchovian people from the Planet Deltron awoke my spirit.

What and insane time we are living in.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Read 25 tweets
Apr 29, 2023
Still not finding inspiration. I used chat-gpt last night and was not happy with the images the prompts were creating. I even gave it one of my prompts as a reference.

I’m not a super fan of using chat-gpt to generate prompts. I prefer small prompts and raw prompting. I do ask… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Another image from last night that upon further review I like.

A vibrant mosaic of interconnected dreams, merging the collective unconscious into a vivid masterpiece. --v 5 Image
I was trying to work on a Space Opera before the Space last night.

The Bogchovian dilemma, a space opera in the spaghetti space western filmed on the Planet Deltron --v 5 Image
Read 7 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
Ok @HBCoop_ I can’t believe how great your prompt is.

paper kirigami quilling water flowing over a magnificent waterfall in Hawaii made of digital binary barcode data in the style of cryptopunk vector dot matrix futuristic landscape art, waves cresting in perfect spirals,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
paper kirigami quilling water flowing over a magnificent waterfall in Hawaii made of digital binary barcode data in the style of cryptopunk vector dot matrix futuristic landscape art, waves cresting in perfect spirals, luminogram jewel-tone metallic gradients, 3d, highly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
paper kirigami quilling water flowing over a magnificent waterfall in Hawaii made of digital binary barcode data in the style of cryptopunk vector dot matrix futuristic landscape art, waves cresting in perfect spirals, luminogram jewel-tone metallic gradients, 3d, highly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Read 16 tweets
Apr 27, 2023
Ok, everyone time for a challenge. Let’s see your /describes for @kucenas and I sleeping on the couches. Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(