Tracy Beanz Profile picture
May 10, 2023 2 tweets 1 min read Read on X
🚨BIDEN AND ROMANIA:

I wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention..It’s a little confusing - and loose for now but I find it all VERY interesting. The timeline below needs to be shared.

As the Biden family is accepting payments from Romania, hacker Guccifer is being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tracy Beanz

Tracy Beanz Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tracybeanz

Sep 10
🪡🧵I’m sitting here scrolling social media and I’m overcome with it all.

I just saw a video of millennials absolutely distraught because they can’t afford to live, and they don’t want their life to be consumed by work to the point they don’t have any time to do anything with their families or friends.

In short, they say they’ve listened to their parents who told them “go to college and you can do anything!” And they ended up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, with jobs that don’t pay enough for rent - let alone the rest.

This isn’t all though. It isn’t only millennials I’m seeing on my feed. Read on.
We did not come here - spiritual beings having a human experience - to feel this way. We didn’t come to be sick. We didn’t come to be tired. We didn’t come to be slaves. We came here to expand all that is - to expand love, humanity, to learn, to grow and then to go back home.
Somewhere along the line we all forgot. We forgot what it meant to be human. Humans are responsible for some of the most magical in technological advancements (I couldn’t be talking to you right now without them) but we have forgotten what it is like to be human and to be inhabiting this beautiful planet.

We forgot what it’s like to love. We forgot what it’s like to laugh.
Read 19 tweets
Aug 27
There’s a lot of talk about J6 recently, and it dawned on me that maybe people would want to see the work that @UncoverDC has done on the issue.

A thread will be forthcoming tomorrow, under this post. Bookmark it.
After January 6th, there was a massive chill in the air. People were scared. I was scared. I took a great risk and made a decision that fear be damned, UncoverDC would publish about this event, so that we could do our part to make sure the stories of those affected could be told accurately.
UncoverDC journalist @wmahoney5 has DOGGEDLY followed this story for us from the very beginning. What will follow is a thread with links to ALL of the 66 pieces UncoverDC has written to cover this monumental and tragic event. We must get justice for the political prisoners and we must never stop telling their stories.
Read 74 tweets
Aug 24
A unity thread 🧵 : Back in 2008 and 2012, I worked at a high level with the grassroots for Ron Paul. In 2012, he asked all of his R3V0LUTION to support Republicans. He knew we were unhappy with the two party system. He experienced everything that RFK is experiencing now, including the lawfare.

He knew that his supporters would be feeling the way RFK supporters feel right now. Which is why *I* know better than most what RFK supporters are feeling right now. See next.
Things have changed quite a bit in 14 years. The country seems to be in a much more rapid decline. The left, in particular, though not exclusively (let’s be clear,) has made it apparent that they want to join with the fellow tyrants - in most cases unelected - to attempt to finalize the degradation of this amazing and beautiful country.
They are doing it through lawfare. They are doing it through the weaponization of government. They are doing it through their steadfast commitment to harm and kill via the regulatory agencies, captured by big pharma, and others. Corporate fascism.
Read 11 tweets
Aug 10
When I DONATE money to someone to help them, it doesn’t come with an unspoken requirement that they sign a blood pact to never disobey me. For some people, they expect a blood oath but it’s only in their mind, until you step outside of whatever arbitrary line they’ve drawn. If I am EVER, GOD FORBID in a position where I am in crisis and need help - DO NOT PROVIDE ME HELP WITH A BLOOD OATH. I WILL NEVER SIGN IT.Image
Some people who disagree with me have decided, once again, to use the fact that they helped me to rebuild my house after the fire- as some way to try to force me to think the same way as they do.

Truthfully, they are terrible people. I’m glad they’ve shown themselves.
The truth of the matter is, I worked harder for President Trump after 2020 than 99.9% of the people out there - WHILE I HAD NO HOME. WHILE I HAD ZERO WORLDLY POSSESSIONS. WHILE MY HOUSE WAS BURNED TO THE GROUND.
Read 9 tweets
Aug 6
🚨🧵 THREAD: X Corp has sued the World Federation of Advertisers in an antitrust action. It is my understanding that Rumble is joining this lawsuit - though the docket doesn’t reflect that yet. This thread will detail the complaint, and further reporting on this will be found below.Image
The suit alleges that WFA and GARM conspired with dozens of advertisers and others, to collectively withhold billions of dollars in advertising revenue from X. The suit argues that’s that the boycott enacted was an attempt to force Twitter to adhere to certain brand safety guidelines they wanted.Image
In order to be a member in GARM, you must agree to adopt, influence and enforce their “brand safety standards.” One of the conditions of this, is withholding your ad dollars from platforms GARM and WFA deem to be “non-compliant” with THEIR “brand safety standards.”

They say the word, and advertisers boycott to keep their membership.Image
Read 36 tweets
Aug 4
🚨🧵BREAKING EXCLUSIVE - Federal Air Marshall whistleblowers have come forward to Sonya Lobosco and the Air Martial National Council with information that @TulsiGabbard is currently being surveilled under “Quiet Skies” program. See next post. uncoverdc.com/2024/08/04/fam…
.@wmahoney5 reports for @UncoverDC that several whistleblowers have come forward with information that Gabbard is actively being surveilled. “Quiet Skies is a TSA surveillance program with its own compartmentalized suspected terrorist watchlist. It is the same program being weaponized against J6 defendants and their families. Quiet Skies is allegedly used to protect traveling Americans from suspected domestic terrorists.”
@wmahoney5 @UncoverDC This information comes from @LaboscoSonya and @FAMS_AMNC - an organization dedicated to representing federal agents before Congress, etc.
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(