1. There is a new Attorney General in town, and his name is Matthew Whitaker! We could speculate as to the many reasons why Sessions "resigned" etc, but that isn't what this thread is going to be about. This thread is going to be about why this choice is no accident.
2. First, lets get some things out of the way. This morning on Fox, Judge Napolitano made a statement and laid out a few reasons why HE felt that Whitaker was ineligible for the position. insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/08/jud…
3. Of course the leftist MSM hopped all over it and turned it into their screaming tantrum, if I were them I too would be scared out of my mind at the prospect of this man leading the DOJ.
1. So many things to unpack about Sessions. Several different angles to look at. To be clear - I don’t think Sessions was a useless AG by any means. I know that isn’t popular. He did get the ball rolling on MANY investigations.
2. The thing at the forefront in my mind right now is my thought about Sessions being the target of a FISA warrant on Pdop. While it’s still just a theory, if we contemplate a few things it’s an interesting angle.
3. If we are about to get a declassification and a FISA OIG report, and Sessions is mentioned anywhere inside, he would have been completely handcuffed. Moreso than now. He couldn’t prosecute anyone as a target, and that would again leave RR who signed the damn things.
We ended up losing the House the same way Reagan did during his first term. Same number of seats. Good luck obstructing with a solid R majority in the senate. On to the declassification!
I’m not upset today at all, TBH. There was no “Blue Wave”. California turned red (amazing map) last night. We WON this. The Dems picked up 26 seats in a year when (as per them) we were granting power to “literally Hitler”. They lost. It’s time for Trump to focus on spygate.
My tweet isn’t clear - I don’t mean you literally turned California red. I mean you guys shocked me. Look at these maps - that’s progress.
1. I just want to put this out there. I moved from a liberal hell hole (better known as NY) down to the beautifully conservative bastion of South Carolina. I was chewed up and spit out by the taxes and leftist policy, and literally COULD NOT survive there as a middle class family
2. I fled because I tried my best to fix it for almost a decade, but the Republican Party was too stupid and just like the left, and the Democrats had a stronghold. It’s my firm belief the plan was to make NY a two class ecosystem-
3. Rich and elitist, and slave. This is why you see NY spinning their ridiculous tax policy now - under Trump you can’t get those tax deductions anymore. It took the veil off of the pillaging that the state was reaping on its citizens. Liberal policy doesn’t work.
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Literally ANY TIME Jack Burkman is connected to something - RUN - not walk, RUN in the other direction. I’ve detailed numerous ways in which he’s been sent in to co-opt or engineer epic fails for our side. theatlantic.com/politics/archi…#RunAway
1. Quick Thread: In working on this story today I came across a little fact I had known, but underestimated the importance of. It involves Patriot @GenFlynn
2. Flynn has been accused of lying to investigators which we know now isn’t the case - however the reason he resigned (and in turn the controversy) was that he was negotiating removing sanctions on Russia that Obama had recently placed - asking Kislyak to hold off on retaliation
3. I’m not going to debate how horrible this situation was, however I am going to show you an interesting little tidbit that makes more sense now.
Oh. My. God. If this isn’t the most RACIST nonsense to ever come out of a political figures mouth ! If a republican said this it would be plastered ALL OVER THE MSM. People would be in the streets. THE DEMOCRATS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU
1. The first #WalkAwayMarch was an experience I will never forget. It’s hard to encapsulate in words the love, positivity, compassion, and unity that was experienced by all this weekend.
2. We poured our hearts and souls into this event and thousands of people from all walks of life - all races, all genders, all religions, sexual orientations, all together for a weekend of solidarity - focused on making this country a better place.
3. It was overwhelming. I cried my eyes out today - so many stories of miraculous things that happened and the way the pieces all just fell into place. I wouldn’t have traded any of it for the world.
An anomaly I don't hear many people talking about. Soros had a package hand delivered on Monday. The rest of these "bombs" arrived by courier or USPS (depending on what outlet you read/listen to) TODAY-- BUT there is an issue.
Supposedly whoever sent these made Debbie Wasserman Schultz the "return" address. She received a package TODAY - but only because - as the news is reporting - there was an incorrect address for Holder. There is a problem with this.
How did all of the other packages get "delivered" today, and THAT package was ALSO delivered today if it had an incorrect address. If that is true, the package would have had to have had an attempted delivery OR----
1. THREAD: Hurricane Michael- The Untold Story
As many of you know, I had the pleasure of speaking to the leadership of Bikers for Trump about the #WalkAwayMarch this weekend.
2. While I was on the phone with them, they shared with me some of the horrible things that they are dealing with as they help the survivors of Hurricane Michael. This is likely the most underreported story in a long, long time.
3. The people in Panama City and surrounding areas are dealing with some really horrible things, including the local health department and other agencies working AGAINST them.
1. One has to wonder.... The Butina case took a series of odd twists and turns after it was first announced. At one point, the prosecution accused her of offering sex in exchange for a position with a special interest group.
2. Given what we know about the timeline of this case, I wouldn't put it outside of the realm of possibility that this was a case of "the news is fake the leaks are real" - Plant the sex story with the person you suspect of leaking... usatoday.com/story/news/pol…
3. .... and then follow it ALL THE WAY UP the chain to the folks doing the prosecuting? Just a though. Roundup video incoming..
1. @JamesOKeefeIII and @Project_Veritas did it again with this video. Inside, the undercover journalist speaks about "Emilys List" being the organization used to hide Planned Parenthood Funds. I did a little digging.... Here is what I found.
2. From the web: emilyslist.org "EMILY's List is an American political action committee that aims to help elect pro-choice Democratic female candidates to office. It was founded by Ellen Malcolm in 1985. According to the Washington Examiner" (cont)
3. (cont) EMILY's List is "the nation's most influential pro-choice political action committee." I went to the FEC to check them out. Here is what I found. fec.gov/data/receipts/…
1. Right.. And all of these people outside are misogynist, rape apologists, who are also bigots, racists, and..... Whatever other "ist" or "ism" etc. I actually LOVE that the Dems refuse to acknowledge his large crowd size and the #WalkAwayCampaign (cont)
2. It means they can't fix their problem. They are operating under the assumption that all folks who #WalkAway are "Russian Bots" and that @realDonaldTrump numbers in terms of rallies and crowd size don't exist.
3. That is GREAT for us, because denial means that they don't have a solution. They refuse to believe it, so they can not fix it, nor do they care to. After a little while, they are going to be sitting there in a room together looking at 4 or 5 other people.
1. All of the hate that @SenatorCollins is getting, after what was a thoughtful, poignant, passionate, and logical speech in explaining her vote for Kavanaugh, just proves the point we have all been making the entire time.
2. The radical left have no loyalty. They have no moral compass. They have no dignity. They will praise you one moment, and in the same breath will call you the most vile, and hurtful names imaginable.
3. They are rabid. They are vapid. They are bankrupt of soul. And as today has proven, they are powerless and ineffective. Their outbursts are nothing more than childish tantrums - like captured dogs they are thrashing their teeth.
I am THOROUGHLY annoyed that these people can do something like this, and the sooner we make it so that they aren't even close to a majority, the better. WE NEED REAL LEADERS. People who represent YOU. The best way for us to begin to get there is RED in November.
This has been the most despicable and heartbreaking display I have ever witnessed in what is supposed to be a dignified process. The democrats are horrible people, with horrible hearts. The Republicans playing ball on their side need to be voted out and we need MAGA candidates
I am sick and tired of spineless Republicans letting these tyrannical, power hungry, soulless democrats DRAG them around on some leash. Newsflash- the media has NO POWER anymore. We don't watch the media anymore. WE WATCH YOU!! We judge your actions and make a decision about YOU
The Kavanaugh/Ford hearing starts at 10AM. Here are some things I expect: 1. Ford will go first, and I expect Democrats to use a lot of their time thanking her for “being so brave in the face of adversity” and asking her about how her life has changed since coming forward.
2. Then they will ask her about her “trauma” and how it has effected her life. They will ask about death threats she received etc. I then expect some sort of speech about how Trump is an abuser.
3. They will NOT ask her ANY questions about what actually happened.
There has been a lot of movement in the past few weeks on the Carter Page FISA warrant, Bruce Ohr’s texts and emails, etc. For this thread, I am going to be focused in on the FISA warrant.
2. The FISA warrant on Page has been a central point in the Spygate investigation. It's been the subject of leak invest. memos, and foreign intelligence involvement. This thread is meant to be an overview of where we have come from, and where we may be going with these documents.
3. We received a redacted copy of the FISA warrant on Saturday, July 21. It has been alleged that much of this warrant was based around unverified “intelligence” provided by former British spy Christopher Steele. He is “Source 1” in the document. (pg16, Page Wrnt)