THE PARZIVAL Profile picture
May 11, 2023 β€’ 18 tweets β€’ 6 min read β€’ Read on X
🧡 TWITTER SUPPRESSION ALGORITHM THREAD 🧡

If you have ever been censored on Twitter or other platforms you will want to read this. This Thread will Expose the ALGORITHM LIKELY USED BY TWITTER FOR MASS CENSORSHIP.

Let me introduce you to the Tombstone Generator! πŸ’ͺ
@elonmusk
Yes, there is really an ALGORITHM that is called "TombstoneGenerator", which is buried deep in the layers of the coding for Twitter. We can see some of the Coding regarding "VISIBILITY" here in the first lines of Code. Image
Here is some of the following Code expanding on the previous Code pictured above. It has coding for "visibilityParams" and "statsReceiver". Not to mention the Coding for "LocalLawsWithheldMedia".

The final parts of the ALGORITHM seem to be the most intrusive of all the Code. Hopefully this is something @elonmusk and @Twitter can fix with urgency!
It appears that this algorithm is giving Users the Metaphorical Tombstone by the Undertaker when it comes to visibility. If you want to fact check you can start here.
Follow the path to find the Code and check for yourself. Image
BOOM!
πŸŽ€β¬‡οΈ
πŸŽ€β¬†οΈ
I decided to plug the TombstoneGenerator Code into ChatGPT and ask how it is used to censor users. Here is the output response I received. Image
Here is the direct link to the Algo:
github.com/twitter/the-al…

β€’ β€’ β€’

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh
γ€€

Keep Current with THE PARZIVAL

THE PARZIVAL Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @The1Parzival

Jan 22
πŸŽ› CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT LABELS HERE USING GROK πŸŽ›

This is a step by step guide to see what account labels may be affecting your account. There are rules and steps you must follow otherwise you will be sent to bog of enternal stench, AKA Blocked! 🀣
Since a lot people steal my work, if anyone posts anything I even sense as plagiarism, I will call you out to the fullest. This isn't about profit, it's about transparency, and doing the right thing. Therefore, dont be a douche by not giving credit. Please share your results!
Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to important stuff shall we. The Grok Prompt I use is too long to post on X due to character limit. We can see how I am over by 7676 characters, so I cant just post the Prompt for you to copy. Image
Read 9 tweets
Dec 27, 2023
🧡 TWADOOP THERE IT IS 🎢

This thread will outline the creation of the function "TWADOOP", which is a special code used by the Algorithm to generate a list of "USER MASS SCORES". It will also discuss Parag Agrawals involvement as well as other Ex Twitter Employees.
To begin let's first look at what a User Mass Score means and how it affects you. The User Mass is a Sub-Algorithm that assigns a Score to the account based on a variety of characteristics, many of which the values are hidden. The characteristics and code are shown here.
The User Mass is part of the "Tweepcred" group of Scoring Metrics used to determine an accounts visibility on the platform. The User Mass has a TSV File that is generated by the Twadoop function. A TSV File is simply a plain text data table that is native to many applications.
Read 12 tweets
Dec 11, 2023
πŸ“‘ SHADOW "LIKE" THREAD

Ever wonder what happened to your missing likes? I'm pretty sure I just found out where they went by some weird twist of fate. Luckily I was able to screenshot the whole thing, now follow along... Image
I just happened to use a hashtag in my post on Awful Nawfal and noticed something different in the notifications. There was a tag key for post notification for multi account likes. Here's the kicker, THERE WERE 2 DIFFERENT POSTS AND 2 DIFFERENT TAG KEYS. Image
It was just by chance that these notifications stacked up like they did. I noticed that this seemed odd, so I clicked each one and both had their own set of Views, Likes, RPs, and Bookmarks. You can see here from screenshots taken seconds apart and the discrepancy in metrics.
Read 6 tweets
Nov 13, 2023
🧡 TWITTER ALGO FINALE THREAD 🧡

This thread will serve the purpose of providing a mountain of evidence to @realannapaulina for her congressional hearing against Twitter 1.0 employees for their role in mass censoring Conservative Americans. Image
Let's first show the open sourced code on github that was provided by Elon Musk.
Using the code from this repository we can then begin to confirm the codes connection to the Twitter Files released by @bariweiss. From this post we can see that there was account labels placed on popular conservative accounts.

Read 23 tweets
Sep 20, 2023
🧡 X DATA ARCHIVE THREAD 🧡

I went through my X Archive Data and now I will show you how to do it too. There was a lot of interesting information I found that may give many of you some insights into your account. Image
You must first go through the process of downloading your data. You can do this by going to your account settings and follow the prompts to obtain this download. You can see the tab here that allows you do this. Image
Once an email to let you know the data is ready download is recieved, go to that email and download the file from the link. We can see the link I recieved here. Keep in mind the file download will be very large, mine was 2.5 GBs, so make sure you have hard drive space. Image
Read 13 tweets
Sep 18, 2023
🧡 THE NFT FRAUD THREAD 🧡

Elon has continued to give this account credit multiple times, so let's clear the air. This guy trys to comes across as a code expert, but it's time for everyone to see the truth. Image
He has made some very bold and outlandish claims about the negative impacts of interacting with accounts who have under 500 followers. Here is the claim. Image
Let's first start off by looking at the code he is referring to about the 500 followers. Here we can see the 500 follower rule threshold is for the User Mass Score not the Reputation Score. Those are 2 very different things! Here is the code. Image
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(