luvie Profile picture
May 14, 2023 27 tweets 7 min read Read on X
꒰ prima donna ꒱

an a/b/o #jikookau where omega jmi is the pampered son of a chaebol. spoiled rotten, he's used to only hearing praise and agreement from those around him. enter jeon jgk, an alpha who's more than willing to put him in his place~ ♡ Image
tags~

♡ a/b/o (o!jmi and a!jgk)
♡ under and non-negotiated kinks
♡ pain and degradation kinks
♡ subspace
♡ brat jmi, brat tamer jgk
hi everyone! this is my first thread in a very long time so im feeling really nervous to post it :( thank you so much if you waited for me to be finished with finals and graduation, i hope this is good enough to count as a small token of my appreciation 🥺
the beautiful moodboard is by the lovely @melIowjun ! please show her a lot of love~ she's incredibly talented 🫶🏻

of course please pay close attention to the tags! if they all sound good to you, then i really hope you enjoy reading! ♡
– start ♡
♡ 1 ImageImage
♡ 2 ImageImage
♡ 3 ImageImage
♡ 4 ImageImage
♡ 5 ImageImage
♡ 6 Image
♡ 7 Image
♡ 8 Image
♡ 9 Image
♡ 10 Image
♡ 11 Image
♡ 12 Image
♡ 13 Image
♡ 14 Image
♡ 15 Image
♡ 16 Image
♡ 17 Image
♡ 18 Image
♡ 19 Image
♡ 20 Image
♡ 21 Image
♡ 22 Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with luvie

luvie Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @luvie1013

Feb 15
꒰ the sign of three ꒱

a #jikookau where pouty o!jmi and his sweet alpha, soccer player jk, are engaged. leading up to the wedding is one career change, one workout session, and one sweet surprise~ ♡ Image
hi everyone! here's my little valentine's day gift~ im so sorry it's a bit late but i hope you enjoy! this thread is dedicated to each and every one of you all, thank you so much for being here! >_<

tags~
♡ a/b/o
♡ hyung jk
♡ established relationship
♡ fluff/smut
this thread is part of the pouty jmi series! you can read all the other installments here~

Read 43 tweets
Sep 4, 2023
💭 jmi's obsessed with being wet. wet with arousal, his daddy's cum, or his own squirt, it didn't matter. he just loves the sensation of being all slicked up. besides, the fluids would help his daddy's cock slide right back into him for their next and next and next rounds. Image
tags~

♡ pwp
♡ bp!jmi
♡ daddy kink
♡ feminization (jmi is called princess/baby girl, etc)
♡ subspace
♡ lots of bodily fluids
♡ overstimulation
♡ rough sex
♡ jk takes a picture of jmi during sex
not a day went by when jk didn't fuck his pretty little princess. jmi's pussy was eternally sloppy, and almost always dripping with one fluid or another.

his pretty girl used to be so prim and proper, blushing crimson when jk even mentioned sex, but oh how he'd changed.
Read 26 tweets
Sep 1, 2023
꒰ and scene! ꒱

a #jikookau where pouty o!jmi has a role in the school's annual play. he's just a little bit nervous about it, but that's okay because he has his alpha, jock!jk to help him through it~ ♡ Image
tags~

♡ a/b/o (a!jk, o!jmi)
♡ established relationship
♡ pure fluff! some hurt/comfort
♡ slice of life

hi everyone! ive been working on this thread for a while and im so happy i get to post it for jk's birthday (it's still the first where i am 🥺) i hope you enjoy! ♡
Read 40 tweets
Aug 7, 2023
💭 jk had given jmi his number that day, after cleaning him up and leaving one last kiss on his cheek. he'd intended to keep fucking him while figuring out what to do with these newfound feelings.

however, he didn't expect jmi to call the very next day, crying hysterically.
info~

♡ a/b/o (a!jk, o!jmi)
♡ pregnancy kink
♡ breeding/lactation kink
♡ innocent jmi
♡ confident jk
♡ smut and fluff

hi there! this is the third and final part of my photography intern jmi and idol jk threads! the first part is here~

he was about to hang up after he heard the first few sobs, he didn't even have this number saved, but then came a few hiccups and whines of "alpha?"

if jk's brain didn't recognize that voice, his dick certainly did. because that's exactly what jmi sounded like getting fucked.
Read 38 tweets
Aug 4, 2023
💭 "why don't you spread your pretty legs for me princess?" jk whispers, directly in jmi's ear.

"o- oh," jmi gasps, "but i- i've" he gulps, "ive never.."

jk brings a hand to his waist, caressing his curves. "first time?" he asks, fingers now squeezing jmi's ass, "even better."
info~

♡ a/b/o (a!jk, o!jmi)
♡ bp!jmi
♡ virgin jmi/experienced jk
♡ slight virginity/corruption kink
♡ light name calling
♡ pwp (mdni!)

this is part two of my mini little thread from yesterday! you can read that here~ ♡
and that's how they ended up here, in some dusty storage closet at the end of the hallway.

jk had picked jmi up easily, throwing him over his shoulder before searching for an empty room. when he found the closet he smirked, rushing inside and setting jmi down.
Read 40 tweets
Aug 3, 2023
💭 o!jmi, a photography intern at a modelling company, is super excited to learn more about studio shoots! however, he went to an all-omega college, and isn't used to being around alphas. so when the first model is none other than idol a!jk, he doesn't know how to react~ ♡
because jk isn't just any alpha, he's an alpha who owns it. his confidence is through the roof and he's not afraid of showing off his body. jmi doesn't know whether he wants to look closer or run away, but he's just never seen abs like that :0 and how are they so defined?
he feels so entranced studying the alpha, but when jk catches him staring, throwing him a dark look, he flees immediately, running to the bathroom. his cheeks are bright red with embarrassment even after splashing them with cold water, but he can't stay in there forever.
Read 14 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(