Tracy Beanz Profile picture
May 16, 2023 13 tweets 8 min read Read on X
🚨🚨Kari Lake: Signature Verification Going to Trial; Order is a Problem - Judge Limiting Scope/Changing Complaint

That title is the best way I can explain what is happening in the Lake case right now.

On Friday, there was a hearing on the Defendants Motion to Dismiss on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The judge denied the reconsideration - and denied the motion to dismiss the signature verification claims. However, in his order, he makes a series of statements that appear to contradict each other and also misrepresent Lake’s complaint. For example:

Here he seems to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Then, he goes on to order that @KariLake prove an absolutely impossible (and incorrect) fact set at trial— something they have never argued or placed in a complaint in anyway, and is again, nearly an IMPOSSIBLE legal standard… It’s insanity, TBH.

The judge is completely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
👆This should read *any way- not anyway.
This judge is stating that to succeed, Lake has to prove that Maricopa County’s higher level signature reviewers conducted NO signature verification or curing, and in doing so systematically failed to materially comply with the law. This is in addition to the requirement that she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
First, Lake never narrowed her complaint to just “Level 2 and 3” verification. Second, as far as I know, she never claimed that there was NO action taken to comport with statue by Maricopa, only that they didn’t do it consistently and that their lack of attention to procedure… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
They request oral argument. That would have to be today. The trial is supposed to start….. tomorrow. Image
Here the argument begins— the complaint in the Lake case pleads violations at all levels of signature verification— not just 2 and 3. Maricopa spent a lot of time insulting their level 1 signature verification team because THEY are the ones who signed sworn affidavits that the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Another contentious point came at the end of the hearing on Friday, when Maricopa attempted to thwart Lakes expert witnesses. That is complicated to explain, but it is why Lake’s team is doing what they do here— talking about how continuing analysis they have done doesn’t “add”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
This is part of the declaration being used as proof of the claims Lake is making- there just isn’t any way that they could have followed procedure (even at level 1) There were 274,319 instances where there evaluation of a signature was made in less than or equal to TWO SECONDS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
Here Lake corrects the judge using the complaint— again clarifying that ALL levels of signature verification experienced failures of process- not just 2 and 3, and that their complaint (or their oral argument the other day, which I listened to) does NOT limit them to just 2 and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
Additionally, Maricopa withheld evidence needed for the expert, and is now claiming that Lake waited too long to include that evidence, thereby prejudicing them for trial— when in actuality THEY MAINTAIN the evidence, so couldn’t be prejudiced by it… Maricopa is playing games..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
And now we wait…

To summarize, this judge changed it up - and appears to be again inventing election law out of whole cloth (h/t Adam) by requiring that Lake prove that Level 2 and 3 verifiers did not follow ANY signature matching procedures. I’ll stop there. It’s patently… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tracy Beanz

Tracy Beanz Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tracybeanz

Apr 25
🟣The Gateway Experience: How the CIA and US Military Explore Human Consciousness.

Part II: Who is Robert Monroe?

This will be a thread with excerpts from an interview Monroe gave along with some details about his life. You will hear him explain Hemi-Sync in his own words.
I couldn’t begin to cover the entire life of Robert Monroe in this thread. I aim to give you an overview to understand what came first – the government or the man. The answer is the man.
Robert Monroe was eclectic. He passed away in 1995. He created hemi-sync, the sound technology used to induce the brain into different states of human consciousness. He was the person who coined the term OBE, or out-of-body experience. He has documented that he had hundreds of OBEs throughout his life, writing several books about his experiences.Image
Read 39 tweets
Apr 25
💡🧵Before I get into Part II of the Gateway Experience (which will wait a bit more now), it is important to talk about this. What do you see in this photo?

Some may see an old lady looking down, disapprovingly. Others may see a young woman dressed to the 9s staring away.
I think everyone will take from the information presented based on their perspective. If they are in a place of fear, they will walk away from the series thinking about how demonic and evil it is.
If they are curious and coming from a place of love and a desire to understand more, they will learn what they have come to learn.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 24
🟣The Gateway Experience: How the CIA and US Military Explore Human Consciousness.

Part I: Background.

You'll want to read and share this thread. Every single human being on this earth can do what is discussed here.Image
*Disclaimer: The information in this thread is BEGINNER level. I am WELL aware of the level of information available and its applications. Only some things will be covered here; don't assume I am unaware of it if it isn't.
The Gateway Experience was a series of recordings created by Robert Monroe. They were used to train human consciousness to do things we have all been told are impossible. We will discuss the program in detail in the subsequent parts. For now, many need the basics of *how.*
Read 41 tweets
Apr 23
A thread🧵:

Lately I’ve been in a really good space mentally and spiritually. I know that may sound counterintuitive given everything that’s going on around us. If anyone knew some of the professional things I’ve had going on they’d think it crazy too.

Here’s how I’m doing it:Image
In the depths of despair and what felt like a prison of my own making, I started a practice. Every day when I open my eyes I do an inventory of what I am grateful for. I cherish my blessings - every single morning before I do a single thing I am practicing gratitude.
Doing this forces the doldrums away. On particularly bad days, it may take a bit longer.
Read 23 tweets
Apr 23
🧶OUTLINE- Human Consciousness, the CIA and US Military - The Gateway Experience:

Alright, after recalculating votes, the Gateway Experience folks actually won. So, get ready. This is a story in a few parts. Coming tomorrow morning - Part I: Background

Human Consciousness, Quantum Physics/Mechanics, Observation Theory, Sound and its effect on, well, everything - and what in the hell is a binaural beat.
Part II shortly thereafter -

Who is Robert Monroe? A short biography - What is an OBE? What was his experience? What is happening scientifically and the early history of the Hemi-sync technology
Part III: WELCOME to the CIA and military - what work did they do with Monroe and why? What IS the Gateway Experience? A look through the manuals and a way that you can actually do this yourself.
Read 4 tweets
Apr 17
🪡🪡This really blows my mind. You’d think any good human would WANT to know if a drug was killing and maiming inordinate amounts of people, and young people in general. But these people dont. Read on.
They will WRITHE around and attack and abuse you because you are trying to save lives. They will fight you with everything they have. Why? Well, I think there are several reasons and I’ve discussed them at length but let’s do it here basic style.
1. They know they are complicit. They know they are the cause of this and they are too ashamed of themselves to face that guilt so they triple down. They will go to their death claiming that this thing is safe when it isn’t. Or, they know they are the cause and don’t feel guilt but just want to pretend it isn’t true. They know it is.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(