Kristen Ruby Profile picture
May 18, 2023 3 tweets 2 min read Read on X

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kristen Ruby

Kristen Ruby Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sparklingruby

Feb 3

Actually Michael it’s the other way around. Which is why he is working for you. How did all the journalists obtain the source docs you speak of? Where did the “scoops” really come from? Image
Read 9 tweets
Feb 2
Shout out to The OG Twitter Files written in 2011.

“How do you establish trends and how do you then capture that in an intelligence product?” Image
2011: DHS considers Twitter for intel:

politico.com/story/2011/11/…
“Instant social media reports” aka instant intelligence reports. The only thing that has changed is the role of citizen investigators.
Read 7 tweets
Jan 21
Why was @jacktronprime suspended? Image
This is super bizarre. His DMs to me are erased too.
Jackson is gone. Why? What did he do wrong?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1748480…
Read 5 tweets
Jan 7
I am extremely disturbed by what I witnessed in Lower Manhattan last night.

I lived on Wall Street for years - directly across from The NYSE.

Last night - I went to grab a few items at Rite Aid - only to find out that almost everything was behind a lock.

I asked an employee how often things are stolen from the store.

He said - every day. Numerous times a day.

I was shocked.

Next - the employee told me that even when they catch a criminal - they can’t do anything - unless the criminal is a repeat offender at the location.

When they do take action - the offender is let out almost instantly - only to start stealing from the store all over again.

I have no words for what I see happening to this city that I no longer recognize.

Before I left the store - he said this:

“They give the criminals more power than the workers.”

New York City is completely out of control.

Why are we empowering criminals?Image
The American empire is collapsing. Things are much worse than people realize. I don’t think people really understand how bad NYC is right now. The media is focused on SF - I’m not sure why. NYC is BAD.
UPDATE: It was Duane Reade.
Read 10 tweets
Nov 10, 2023
The Social Media Influencers chosen for domestic psychological operations are not deradicalizing or demobilizing. Instead, they are actually radicalizing and mobilizing forces.

This is in direct opposition to national security and what is in the best interest of The United States. They are not following command and are essentially going rogue.

The U.S. government lacks the technical prowess to put them back in line, which enables this insubordinate behavior to continue.

If they were doing this in real life, they would be discharged from the military immediately. But because these operations are online, they get away with it.

We cannot allow this blatant insubordination to continue.
These influencers do not care about the military mission at hand. Instead, they care about their OWN mission.

This means they are essentially misusing military resources to run U.S. psyops domestically while waging digital havoc.

These influencers do not understand the concept of a true mission. That much is clear. And because no one manages them- they are essentially shooting military grade digital weapons at people who have no idea who is going on.

Welcome to the digital battlefield. Where everyone is in a war they never signed up for.
This is a problem. Image
Read 4 tweets
Oct 30, 2023
We need to discuss this @elonmusk.

You keep ignoring my questions on this - but they are valid.

Given what is going on in the world - is this really safe for users? Image
If this information gets hacked - you are putting users security and safety at risk. The likelihood of this information getting hacked is extremely high right now. Don’t believe me? Look what just happened w/ @23andMe
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(