FoiaFan🇮🇱 Profile picture
May 30, 2023 4 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Foia news. This concerns the Twitter Files.
1/ On the basis of this email from Elvis Chan concerning expedited pre-election security clearances for social media employees, I filed the attached foia request with the FBI. ImageImage
2/ The FBI originally agreed to expedite it on the basis of extraordinary press interest in a matter that impacts upon public perception of the integrity of government. Image
3/ However, despite understanding the foia request well enough to expedite it on extraordinary grounds, the FBI denied the foia request because it wasn’t specific enough for them to understand. Huh? So I appealed to DOJ. Now DOJ is denying upon the grounds of “personal privacy”. Image
4/ You know, personal privacy is very important to the Feds. Sometimes.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with FoiaFan🇮🇱

FoiaFan🇮🇱 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @15poundstogo

Feb 23
Smirnov was apparently spying for the United States against Russia, and they are burning him publicly by making detailed recitations of his spying. Super-classified stuff we NEVER get to see. It’s incredible to watch. Why? storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
Compare all of this fresh detailed spycraft information on Smirnov, thrown right out into the public, with the totally-redacted withheld and delayed CRAP that we get in response to foia and Congressional inquiries into Spygate and other swampy scandals. Night and day! 😤🤬🤯

Danchenko jawboned with a few drinking buddies to generate false stories & the Feds do everything to coddle & protect him. Horowitz didn’t even dox him or his “sources” or reveal his paid CHS status (😉). Smirnov spies on real oligarch yachts & they finger him in public!!!
Read 4 tweets
Feb 9
1/ Allow me to explain. Kamala checked all the boxes and was okay’d by BIG DEM. Elias was on her 2020 campaign staff. She wasn’t popular OR ready, so they cheated Bernie out of Iowa again & put up Biden with the idea he’d retire when Kamala was ready. But she never got ready.
2/ Kamala still isn’t ready and can’t win squat. The Dems did well in the midterms, so Dr Jill told Joe that means he can stay. The powerbrokers didn’t agree. The DNC parted with Elias, but not the DCCC. The battle line was over ditching Joe.
3/ So Hunter stuff started coming out, just as it did in 2015 when they were pushing Joe not to challenge Hillary. And push-polls showing Joe losing to Trump. But Newsom blew his RDS debate, Oct 7th happened, and Kamala remained unready even for a one year presidency.
Read 6 tweets
Jan 3
Woah! 🚨🚨🚨Ray Epps sentencing memorandum filed today. The Feds are treating the “conspiracy theories” against Epps as grounds for a reduced sentence. Hmmm.
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
@julie_kelly2 directed my attention to the overuse of the term “agent”. They say Epps wasn’t an “agent”. They don’t say he wasn’t a CHS, though. Is that by design? They also quote his Congressional testimony (which are public), but not his FBI interviews (which are hidden). Hmm.
@julie_kelly2 Woah! 🚨🚨🚨
Ray Epps put in his own sentencing memo including these FBI materials. They initially didn’t want to prosecute him at all. 🤷🏻 h/t @walkafyre
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
Read 5 tweets
Nov 12, 2023
/1 The first time I smelled a rat with the CDC promoting vaxing the naturally immune, and responded with a foia request, was in the Summer of 2021 (when I was offline). They answered quickly with a “don’t know”, but they cited three studies they claimed supported their position.
2/ Of course vaxing immune people would cause a spike in antibodies. Same as injecting them with the live virus. Same with injecting immune people with the measles vax. Doesn’t mean it’s healthy or smart. But I noticed another problem.
3/ The three studies CDC cited showed a spike in antibodies after only one dose of the vax in an immune person. The studies didn’t support giving a 2nd dose even for the ridiculous and unnecessary purpose of spiking antibodies. So I filed a 2nd foia on THAT topic.
Read 10 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
I’ve received and seen some shocking foia responses in my day. But the one I just received has me floored. Floored.
THIS one from five months ago was bad enough. But what I got today was far more serious….
So this regards the same CDC “study” from which they publicly concluded that the naturally immune needed to be vaxed and that “everyone” needed vaxes as soon as possible. I asked for the actual data.
And.
This.
Is.
What.
They.
Said. Image
Read 4 tweets
Sep 27, 2023
1/ The Court’s holding on the value of Mar-a-Lago cited to & relied upon a printout of Palm Beach County’s tax assessments of its total market value. Doc. No. 905. That exhibit, however, LACKS this important pop up disclaimer from the County’s website. pbcgov.org/papa/Asps/Prop…
2/ The record is too lengthy for me to see whether Trump’s side objected to the admissibility or reliability of the tax appraisal. But it’s not addressed in the rebuttal report of Trump’s expert.
3/ The Court regarded the proffered valuation opinions of Trump’s expert as inadmissible as inadequately supported “net” opinion. I read the opinion evidence and don’t wholly disagree. I certainly would have challenged its admissibility. The expert could have done much better. Image
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(