The Babylon Bee Profile picture
May 31, 2023 13 tweets 8 min read Read on X
FULL INTERVIEW: The Babylon Bee Talks With @elonmusk at Twitter HQ
@elonmusk "I'm here for an argument:" @elonmusk says Twitter is like Monty Python's "Argument Clinic"
@elonmusk How will we ever stay informed on Twitter without NPR?
@elonmusk @elonmusk: Twitter has been a "really expensive nonprofit" for a long time.
@elonmusk Despite the high cost, @elonmusk thinks acquiring Twitter was worth it.
@elonmusk @elonmusk: Real news is sometimes indistinguishable from The Babylon Bee.
@elonmusk @elonmusk apologizes to Magneto for comparing him to George Soros.
@elonmusk @elonmusk says the free flow of money is an important part of a free society.
@elonmusk @elonmusk reveals he’s still uncovering hidden censorship layers in Twitter’s code.
@elonmusk "@jack was right that [Twitter] was impossible to reform as a public company."
@elonmusk @jack @elonmusk on why the Left isn't funny: "If you're premised on a lie, you can no longer be funny, because there's no reveal of truth."
@elonmusk @jack Thanks for watching!

Want to support the Bee's mission? You can subscribe to us here on Twitter!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Babylon Bee

The Babylon Bee Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TheBabylonBee

Nov 25, 2020
Kyle, this is Seth. I'm sending you a private message because this is urgent and confidential. Listen, we're running out of copies of The Sacred Texts of The Babylon Bee. I'm not sure how much longer we'll have them in stock. I don't want this to become public and start a panic.
What do you think we should do? Should we lie and say everything is fine, like China did? It seemed to work out okay for them. I generally don't like to lie, but you're the one who said, "Our fans are so gullible. They'll believe anything you tell them."
Also, I totally agree with you that Ethan isn't as funny as he used to be. Who should we replace him with? A cardboard cutout would be as entertaining.

Anyway, call me when you get this. We need a game plan.
Read 4 tweets
Oct 27, 2020
With Moon Water Announcement, Trump Proposes Space Navy buff.ly/3e3MFSN
Sadly, we must retract this one. We'd like to thank @USATODAY for calling us out with this fact check. We will strive to do better. Image
Our writer @IMAO_ is responsible for this one. We called him into the office and said, "Hey, dummy, boats don't go in space!"

He said, "Oh. I guess that makes sense. Probably should have looked into that on Google." He then committed seppuku to preserve his journalistic honor.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(