Spencer Lindquist 🇺🇸 Profile picture
Jun 4, 2023 11 tweets 4 min read Read on X
This weekend, I went to a controversial #Pride event in deep red Franklin TN, asked “What is a Woman?” – and promptly got booted out by security.

(Thread, 1 of 11)
Amid all the controversy over corporate Pride campaigns targeting children, and with Matt Walsh’s #WhatIsaWoman racking up tens of millions of views after @elonmusk promoted it, I drove down to the Franklin Pride Festival to see what the fuss was about.
dailywire.com/news/capitulat…
I suspected I wouldn’t be allowed to stay at the event for long, even with my press badge, when I walked up to witness a guy in a “Jesus Changed My Life” shirt being handcuffed and placed in a police cruiser after being asked to leave.
I began talking with folks at the event, who all seemed pleasant enough, though not so excited to talk to a guy with a DW mic. One attendee agreed to be interviewed, so I started asking some questions – and getting more attention from onlookers.
Just before getting kicked out of the event I asked the attendee, "What is a man, or what is a woman?"

She replied, "Whatever they want that to be, there's not really an answer to that."
I also asked about the use of puberty blockers on minors:
"Is there any concern that we're giving potentially sterilizing drugs, that've chemically castrated prisoners, to 12 year-olds?"

"It's something that the parents should be responsible for, not the government,” she opined.
Those questions were apparently too much for the event organizers. Security quickly converged on me, told me the event was “private” – though it was on public property and “open to all.” They then had me hop on a golf cart and quickly ushered me out of the event.
One of the attendees had a special message for Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh:

“Matt Walsh, get out of Tennessee, we don't like you!"
This of course comes as The Daily Wire’s tweet of the film “What is a Woman?” has garnered over 160 million views on Twitter:

The pride festival also came just one day after a judge ruled a Tennessee law restricting drag performances in front of minors unconstitutional.
dailywire.com/news/tennessee…
As for the guy in the "Jesus Changed my Life" shirt:

Police informed him that, although the event was on public land, the permit-holder wanted him to leave, and that he'd be charged with trespassing if he refused. He refused and quickly found himself in handcuffs in a cruiser.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Spencer Lindquist 🇺🇸

Spencer Lindquist 🇺🇸 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SpencerLndqst

Sep 24
NEW: Soros-backed NGOs are leveraging mass immigration to "sway the outcome" of our elections.

The New American Voters project tracks demographics of key swing states as it seeks to build a "new American majority." Here's how they could swing the election towards the Dems🧵 Image
The Soros-backed National Partnership for New Americans runs the ‘New American Voters’ campaign, an effort to naturalize non-citizens and turn them into voters.

The NGO compares the population changes with the margins of victory in key swing states. Let's start with Arizona. Image
Biden beat Trump by a meager 11,000 votes in Arizona in 2020.

A whopping 62,000 voting age non-citizens have become naturalized in Arizona alone since November 2020.
Read 8 tweets
Aug 2
EXCLUSIVE: The Pentagon paid outside organizations to build a discriminatory DEI job pipeline and advise the administration’s DEI agenda, which they warn could be threatened by ‘white fatigue.’

I obtained the contracts 🧵 Image
A DOD grant to the University of Missouri for $760,000 — first obtained by @FunctionalGov — created an anti-white, anti-male ‘Equity Workforce Development Pipeline.’

It admits that “applicants from underserved and underrepresented cohorts” will be given priority.
The Pentagon also paid the RAND Corporation an undisclosed sum of taxpayer money to advise them on DEI policy.

RAND warned them against ‘white fatigue’ and growing resistance to DEI, calling on the DOD to ‘guard against’ and ‘mitigate’ resistance to the DOD’s leftwing agenda. Image
Read 4 tweets
Jul 16
Vice Presidential candidate JD Vance recently unveiled a bill in the Senate that would purge the diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda from the federal government.

Here are seven times the federal bureaucracy pushed the far-left ideology. 🧵 Image
1. Biden's Office of the Director of National Intelligence published an article from an anonymous intel agent who claimed that crossdressing made him better at his job.
2. A mandatory DEI training for IRS criminal investigators used content from a leftist academic who called for the ‘death of whiteness’ and argued that ‘whiteness is itself a violence’ in an article called 'Dead Honky.' Image
Read 9 tweets
Jul 12
EXCLUSIVE: The Biden Admin held a pride month event celebrating a radical 'transvestite revolutionary.'

They partnered with a left-wing group to celebrate the 'Latina American drag queen' who founded an organization called the 'Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries' 🧵 Image
I obtained an internal email from Biden's Department of the Interior detailing their celebration of Sylvia Rivera.

“She co-founded the Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries, a group dedicated to helping homeless and young drag queens, gay youth and trans women.” Image
The agency is hosting the event alongside the Sylvia Rivera Law Project, a leftist group that “works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.”
Read 4 tweets
Jun 21
EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Richard Ogden Roberts runs the controversial child sex-change program at Texas Children’s Hospital. But there is a deeper story: he’s connected to a network of trans activists and pharma corporations profiting from “trans medicine.”

Here’s what I uncovered 🧵 Image
Roberts teamed up with gender activists last year to sue Texas to kill a law protecting kids from sex changes.

Here’s GLMA, an activist group that counts Roberts as a member. It joined the lawsuit and it is backed by pharmaceutical lobbyist PhRMA. The story goes deeper: Image
Who profits from sex changes on kids? PhRMA lobbies for giants including Abbvie, Pfizer, Bayer, and others producing the puberty blockers and cross-sex hormone drugs used on children.

They also funded a national campaign to embed transgender ideology into America’s hospitals. Image
Read 7 tweets
Jun 17
EXCLUSIVE: America’s top intelligence agency gave pride month manicures to agents — painting the transgender flag on their nails while a crocheting class taught agents how to make their own pride flags.

Pride activities will be held throughout June, all during work hours 🧵 Image
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence encouraged agents to visit their “pro team of artistes ready to decorate you for pride month.” The event was hosted with Five Eyes, indicating that foreign agents may have been present.

“What better way to show your allyship?" Image
ODNI hosted a crochet lesson “teaching you how to make pride flags” even “if you’ve never picked up a crochet hook!”

America’s top intel agents also heard from “transgender non-binary first generation Filipinx-American activist” who talked about “trans rights.” Image
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(