Aditya Joshi Profile picture
Jun 7, 2023 7 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Friends, sharing Sovrenn Times of yesterday to spread awareness about Sovrenn Times. We have also clubbed Sovrenn Education and Sovrenn Times together so that one has access to both education and information at an excellent price making Sovrenn Times really powerful.

Get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
#HGInfra: Company has received Letter of Acceptance from North Central Railways for redevelopment of Kanpur Central Railway Station worth INR 677 Cr over 36 months.

Buy sovrenn.com/times at Rs. 999 for 1 year and get Sovrenn Education free Image
#TaylormadeRenewables: The Company has been selected as Technology Deployment Partner (TDP) of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).

Buy sovrenn.com/times at Rs. 999 for 1 year and get Sovrenn Education free Image
#BaluForge: Ecotek General Trading LLC bought 14.5L shares at INR 109/share, aggregating to INR 15.8Cr. Tano Investment Opportunity Funds sold the same quantity of shares at the same price.

#Exhicon: Vijay Kumar Pahwa bought 64k shares at INR 139/share, aggregating to INR 89L

Macro news: Vehicle sales for Mar’23 up by 10% on a YOY basis

For more such information, follow @sovrennofficial @SwaroopAkriti and @Aditya_joshi12

Please do retweet to spread awareness :)

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Aditya Joshi

Aditya Joshi Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Aditya_joshi12

Jul 24
I met a BRILLIANT investor who turned 4 Crores into 24 Crores in 4 years

Sharing his key learnings so you can try to replicate his performance as well

A thread 🧵

Please bookmark and retweet
1. Smallcaps and Microcaps are Kings

Biggest wealth is created by investing in small caps and microcaps.

You have to find small companies with excellent promoters and managements which can become supremely big in the future.

Microcap investing is higher risk if you get it wrong but much higher reward for those who study and do information driven investing
2. Hockey Stick Growth

Contrary to popular belief, the biggest multibaggers originate from 300-3000 Cr market cap range instead of <300 Cr range

The companies which have achieved a market cap of 300 Cr have demonstrated a strong product market fit for their business and some of them can experience hockey stick growth.

Our job, as investors, is to find this hockey stick growth and invest in the companies which will witness this hockey stick growth
Read 11 tweets
Jul 23
Key Features of our Budget 2024-2025 in 17 EASY TO UNDERSTAND PAGES

A Mega learning thread 🧵

Please book mark and Retweet and raise awareness among all Indians :) Image
Page 1 Image
Page 2 Image
Read 20 tweets
Jul 23
ROCE, ROE, D/E (Simple explanation): Even your kids can understand this!

Meet Ayaan, the Burger seller! 🍔 He launched his biz with 10L, his own money💰 10L is equity.

To expand, he borrowed 5L for a new burger-making machine and shop.

15L is the total capital of his business 💼

Now, Calculating the Debt/equity is simple, since we know the Debt amount (5L) and Equity (10L).

Debt/equity = 5L/10L = 0.5

Ayaan has 0.5X of debt to his equity in his buisness.

1/8 📊 #Make #Investing #Simple
Bookmark this thread for future use.
In 2024, Ayaan's Burger buisness raked in 8L in revenue!

🎉 After covering costs like ingredients, wages, and ads, he pocketed 2L. 📈 (Basically Revenue - All Business Expenses).

That 2L? It's Ayaan's EBITDA, his earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization! 💰
EBITDA = 2L

You want to invest in burger business. You have three options, 1. Ayaan Burger 2. Gopi Burger 3. Sam Burger

To Compare the Ayaan Burger Shop with other Burger shops (Big & Small) let's calculate Ebitda margins.

Ebitda % = Ebitda/Revenue X 100 Ebitda % = 2L /8L X 100 = 25%

Ebitda is like the heartbeat of a biz, showing its core profit power! 💪Ayaan's Burger hustle?

It's rocking a solid 25% EBITDA margin, proving its strength and success! 📈 #BusinessPowerhouse

As an investor, we will ask Ayaan to show his EBITDA and this will help us to compare with other big and small shops.

2/8 📊 #Make #Investing #Simple
Ayaan deducted depreciation & amortization from EBITDA, leaving him with 1.8L in EBIT (earnings before interest & taxes).

📉 When figuring ROCE, we use EBIT as the top number and total capital as the bottom one. 📊

Time to unveil Ayaan's biz ROCE! 🚀 ROCE (Return on Capital Employed) is a big deal, showing how well a company uses its capital to make moolah. 💼💰

Simply put, it's EBIT divided by total capital, then multiplied by 100. Let's crunch those numbers! 📊

Ayaan's biz is on fire! 🔥 With an EBIT of 1.8L and total capital of 15L, his ROCE rocks at 12%! 🚀 That means he's earning a whopping 12% on every rupee he invested.
💼💰 #BusinessSuccess

3/8 📊 #Make #Investing #Simple

#BusinessInsight
Read 11 tweets
Jul 21
How I made my first 1 Crore in the stock market ?

A thread 🧵

Please bookmark and retweet :)
I was initially investing in large caps like every investor and I eventually realized that large caps won’t make me money quickly as they will grow at a stable pace of growth.

To increase my CAGR, I started studying stocks which gave great returns in a short span of time and tried to understand the reason for the same
I came across 2 stocks called Graphite India and HEG limited which had made great money in 2018 and then the stocks collapsed.

I tried to understand why this massive rise and collapse happened.

The answer was supply demand mismatch. In the year 2018, these companies made huge profits because the prices of their products increased due to a temporary supply demand mis match
Read 10 tweets
Jul 21
Full Technical and Fundamental Analysis Course Worth ₹1,00,000 In One Thread: 🧵👇
As a rule always buy profit making companies. Never invest your hard earned money in loss making companies because loss making companies can go bankrupt leading to losses for you.
Invest in companies which have a strong profit uptrend. A company which has increased profits for last 3 years consecutively has a high chance of increasing profits in the sixth year also. Hence, always invest in profit uptrend companies
Read 11 tweets
Jul 16
Active here for the next 1 hour ✅

I will try my to answer as many stock queries as many as possible.

1 Stock per person.📊👇

Please try ( India’s best stock discovery platform) free of charge for 30 daysSovrenn.com
Sovrenn FLASH SALE EXTENDED

You can take Sovrenn Times at Rs 365 per year or JUST Re 1 per day.

Imagine the knowledge you can get at only Re 1 per day and this knowledge can help you build wealth

Link:

You can also take offer in Sovrenn mobile appSovrenn.com/times
Real Time Portfolio Stock Updates for ALL STOCKS IN YOUR PORTFOLIO FREE

You can use the Sovrenn Pulse feature and get real time updates on your portfolio stocks. This is a free feature from Sovrenn and will help you stay informed.

Link: sovrenn.onelink.me/6ka8?af_xp=cus…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(