Aleksandr X Profile picture
Jun 14, 2023 8 tweets 5 min read Read on X
#NovaKakhovka MAJOR FLOOD UPDATE, Dariivka (Thread):
1/ The information in this thread only applies to Dariivka and surrounding settlements, such as Fedorivka and Ingulets.

There's lots of good news, and, of course, bad news as well.
1/ twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
2/ 👍 First, the good news!
The flood waters have largely receded, as you can see in the video. The trees you see in the video were all submerged, and now stand well above the water.

The voice in the video is my aunt, saying roughly what I just wrote.
2/ twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
3/
Everyone in these settlements has been saved - no casualties, no one drowned.

Everyone is provided with food, water and medicine - and humanitarian aid (images below) continues to arrive, provided by a number of humanitarian and volunteer organizations.
3/ twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
4/
👍👍 Now, the VERY good news:
Peoples houses have largely survived being submerged, and can be cleaned and repaired! This is actually a big relief, as this was something we were very worried about.
4/ twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
5/
👎 The bad news:
The damage inside people's houses is extreme. Those whose houses were submerged have lost everything. Here's a video of the inside of Yulia's house, which I'd posted an image of earlier when it was submerged. Damage to the roof in one area - we'll have to look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
6/
Here are more pictures of Yulia's house - and there are other people in these settlements whose houses are in the same state. We're going to start cleaning these houses, and see what structural damage can be repaired.
6/ twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImageImageImage
7/

What challenges does the immediate future hold?
1) Continuing to provide people with safe drinking water, with the reservoir down, and the river contaminated.
2) Clearing away the bodies of drowned animals, and, in other areas, people.
3) Repairing the structural damage to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
#NAFO
Please retweet and boost the first tweet of this thread - let it reach the most possible people. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Aleksandr X

Aleksandr X Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @AleksandrX13

Sep 22
WHAT #NAFO MEANS TO UKRAINE, AND WHY NAFO MUST REMAIN UNITED...

This is a heartfelt description of what NAFO has done for me, for my family and for Ukraine.

PLEASE read it to the end.
---

What NAFO means to Ukraine, and to Ukrainians...

My good friends, I made this account when russia began its invasion, to tell the world what was happening.

At that time, russia HAD OCCUPIED MY VILLAGE - most of my family were actually living under occupation.

Terrible, HORRIFIC times.

And I came online to talk about what was happening...
...and I FOUND THAT I DIDN'T HAVE A VOICE!!!

Hordes of paid russian trolls attacked me, CONTINUOUSLY, yelling me down, reporting me continuously, even pretending to be Ukrainian sympathizers so that they could provoke me to say something they could report... and then getting me suspended.

It was terrible - not only was my family under occupation, but I DIDN'T HAVE A VOICE ONLINE.
---

Then NAFO arose...
...and suddenly - almost immediately - the russian trolls were on the run.

NAFO brought a touch of unity, humanity and freedom to the online space that russian trolls could not understand.

Paid Russian trolls who earned 'per post' simply could not UNDERSTAND OR COUNTER Fellas who came online to fight for freedom FOR THE SAKE OF FREEDOM ITSELF.

They could not understand or counter people who defended humanity FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY.

And above all they COULD NOT COUNTER Fellas who used humor as a SHIELD and as a WEAPON.

Russia's propaganda campaign - their entire, global effort - was CRUSHED by NAFO.

Crushed.
---

And I was FREE to speak at last!
To tell the world what was happening. To ask for what Ukraine needed most.
---

To be free to speak.

Isn't that the greatest gift in the universe, to a human being?

THAT is the gift that NAFO has given me, has given Ukrainians.

I am deeply grateful.
---

So, my dear friends, all I am saying is this...

Don't let russia's efforts to tear NAFO apart succeed.

Don't attack other fellas over this issue with the Georgian Legion.

If you feel someone has done wrong, block them. That is your right. But please, PLEASE don't make this an issue that shatters the unity of NAFO - NAFO, the SHIELD of Ukraine.

Don't break that shield apart.

Stand together, as brothers and sisters, bound together by your common loyalty to the cause of freedom and humanity, because you are - ALL of you - good and even great human beings.

Stand with Ukraine!!!

Slava Ukraini !!!Image
(2/)
This thread contains some of my family's experiences through this war...

(3/)
This thread tells what life under occupation is like.

Fortunately, my village was freed by Ukraine's Kherson Offensive, so my family today are FREE.

Read 5 tweets
Aug 30
‼️ CRUCIAL ‼️

US Fellas - call in, please. 👇
Do your best. No one can do more, and I don't ask that you do more. 🫡

(1/)
(2/)Image
(3/)
Contacting your reps to increase pressure...

Click this Link...

Enter your Zip Code into the box, and you will receive your representative's email, mailing, address, and Capitol switchboard number.house.gov/representative…Image
Read 4 tweets
Aug 27
‼️‼️ OFFICIAL DIRECTIVE FROM NAFO COMMAND IN THE UNDERGROUND BUNKER IN AREA 51 ‼️‼️

Right. Payment.

There have been rumors spread by russian trolls that the mutant alien tree that grows kibble in Area 51 has stopped growing kibble. 🌳

This is NOT true!!!

The tree is growing kibble more than ever before.
Mountains of it.

You will all roll in kibble and grow fat until you burst.

Payment in NAFO is GUARANTEED, by order of that great big Fella in the sky!

So stay the course.

And when you encounter orc trolls, sic 'em good. 🐶

Take your shots first, though. 💉 😎👍
---

WARNING: When visiting the underground bunker in Area 51, DO NOT enter the elevator marked 'Direct Elevator to Zelenskyy's office'.

It has been placed there to trap russian agents, and goes straight down to the Earth's core. 🔥🔥🔥

And those who already know of this...
....stop toasting kibble in it !!!!Image
Read 13 tweets
Aug 12
‼️ IMPORTANT ‼️

RUSSIA IS USING DRONES TO BUTCHER CIVILIANS IN KHERSON >>
(1/)

While the eyes of the world are upon the Ukraine's Kursk offensive, russia is 'striking back' by targeting civilians in Kherson with drone strikes.

Of course, russia has targeted Kherson with artillery ever since it was liberated - there's nothing new about that aspect of their butchery.
---

KILLER DRONE STRIKES:
However, the russians are now taking their atrocities against civilians in Kherson to another level.

You've ALL seen the battlefield drone videos, where drones decimate soldiers....

RUSSIA IS USING DRONES TO DO THIS TO CIVILIANS IN KHERSON!!!!

The drones come across the river and murder anyone they sight.

My own family have been targeted, and most of our family have left Kherson and are now in Kyiv as refugees! More on this later in this thread.

For now, look at the video below:
A civilian describes to an American journalist how a hunter-killer drone stalked him and tried to murder him.
(2/)
Earlier this year, our family's home was one of the first to be targeted by this new 'strategy' that russia has come up with.

You can see in the photographs below how the drone dropped explosive munitions that released shrapnel. One explosive dropped in the yard, the other, near the fence.

Fortunately, there was no one at home at the time - they dropped the explosives right next to the house in the hope of killing someone - anyone !!!Image
(3/)
Now the drones come across the river three or more times a day - with our family living bare kilometers across the river from Krynky, life in our village is UNTENABLE.

Most of the family - except for some die-hards who STILL remain - have arrived in Kyiv as refugees.

Most are old people.
Things are VERY hard, as one or two members of the family who have jobs try to house and feed all the rest.

Here - this is a picture of the humanitarian aid that members of my family have been given in Kyiv.

We, who used to farm in Kherson and sell our produce, have been reduced to THIS by russia - to having to depend on humanitarian aid to help us survive.Image
Read 5 tweets
Jun 17
WHAT FUNDRAISERS ARE MOST CRUCIAL AT THE MOMENT?
(1/)

That's easy. Drones. Drones. Drones.

At least, drones should get the first priority.

I'll tell you why:
Russia is running out of armored vehicles.

Its infantry these days attempts to advance with little armored support. They use trucks, motorcycles, even golf carts. Some of the armored vehicles that do appear on the battlefield are such old models that they are little protection against FPV drones.
---

The moral of the story?
FPV drones and artillery are dominating the battlefield, and ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING the orcs.

YOU can help this to continue, by supporting drone fundraisers that will keep frontline units supplied with FPV drones.
---

What SORT of drone fundraisers should you support?
Give priority to those organizations that make drones themselves - organizations like @wilendhornets and @Veteransforukr1 , as this reduces the cost of the drone to as little as $350.

When you consider that such a drone can often take out a number of grouped orc troopers, you see that your donations are being spent VERY effectively.

I've listed some good drone-making organizations later in this thread 👍
---

What OTHER fundraisers should you support?

Those that support frontline units directly.

If you see a fundraiser to replace a damaged vehicle, or provide crucial body armor or equipment, or - especially, ESPECIALLY to purchase a drone jammer (drone-dominated battlefield, remember), PLEASE support them - LIVES may depend on your support.

Thank you!
Slava Ukraini ! 🫡
(2/)
#NAFO
Fellas, you know that merely using the word f-u-n-d-r-a-i-s-e-r-s deboosts a post - and I've used it a lot in the post giving advice above.

Could you please retweet and boost the post above? ✌️

Some Fellas out there may find it useful.Image
(3/)
Please support Wild Hornets.

They're good at what they do...
...and what they do is VERY bad for orcland.

Paypal: donate@svoboda-ukrainy.com
---

Read 7 tweets
Jun 14
PLEASE, everyone, read this humble request 👇
#NAFO Fellas and good people of the world who stand for humanity, democracy and freedom...

✨ Below you see a man who has been fighting for freedom for TEN YEARS
✨ A man with a young daughter
✨ A man who was recently nearly killed by a russian drone

My cousin.

Shall we grant him life, instead of death?

Shall we change his future?
Choose a path of light, rather than darkness?

This man's future is in YOUR hands.
---

A drone jammer means life on the battlefields of Kharkiv.
The lack of one... means death.

We're collecting $4000 for a drone jammer.

Of this, we have collected $3381.

There is just $600 to go.
$600 to life, rather than death, for this good man.

So...
What will it be ?

---
PayPal: annasofiya999@gmail.com

Monobank:
🫡send.monobank.ua/jar/s6E7BqPsC
(2/)
#NAFO
In the name of HUMANITY, I ask for your help.Image
(3/)
#NAFO
Fellas, please repost the first post of this thread. 🫡Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(