Nicholas Molodyko, writer 🔻 Profile picture
Jun 15, 2023 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Which Jewish power structure will collapse first?
JFK wanted to dissolve the usury of Federal Reserve and end the illegal secrecy of the CIA, withdraw U.S. troops from Vietnam (the war America was fighting for Israel), make nice with the USSR, and stop Israel from obtaining nuclear arms.

A President RFK Jr would mark a new era. Image
In 1963, the CIA murdered JFK for Israel and Jewish power in America.

In 2023, RFK Jr is discreetly taking on Jewish power structures.

Before the 2024, it will become patently obvious to absolutely everybody else that it’s only the Talmudic Jews today who hate #Kennedy24. Image
I was born in the shadow of JFK’s death. The CIA murdered JFK for Israel. This means that up until a few years ago my entire life was subverted by Jewish power structures. Did I know at the time? Absolutely not. Can I go back 55 years and give examples for each year? Absolutely. Image
In 1962, RFK, then Attorney General, indicted the American Zionist Council (AZC) as a long-arm of the Israeli government.

To "magically" resolve this, the AZC heads met in the Allen Dulles’ office at the CIA. They created the AIPAC and hardwired the "Israel lobby" to the CIA. Image
Up until recently when the CIA was forced to admit it murdered JFK for Israel, the phenomenon of “martyrdom” could not be explained to an American because it demonstrates that Jewish power is purely religious and people in the U.S. have been mass conditioned to believe otherwise. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Nicholas Molodyko, writer 🔻

Nicholas Molodyko, writer 🔻 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @gold_hadas

May 29
The U.S. is not a nation, but was a republic until it became an empire n 1945. But the American Empire is not American, just as the Soviet Empire was not Russian. “Neoconservatism” is American Imperialism. Neoconservatives are Jewish and the face of the CIA in the service Israel.
The “American Empire” born in 1945 (Jewish world governance) will die with Israel. Suddenly its Talmudic economy is worthless. This means Wall Street, the Federal Reserve Bank, the Bank of England, and the CIA and its worldwide affiliates —the American Empire— are collapsing.
In 2018, I wrote a tiny manifesto as such.
Read 7 tweets
Mar 29
Hannah Arendt came the closest to explaining “philosophy” but she used the esoteric language of the Talmud to hide that Judaism is fascism and only organized crime and the very wealthy can be attracted to that kind of totalitarian power—everybody else has to be won by propaganda.
Judaism is a religion. Hannah Arendt was very clear in “The Origins of Totalitarianism” about what happened. Before the French Revolution, antisemitism was theological—“they killed Jesus.” Jews were poor people living in ghettos. Nobody thought Jews wanted to conquer the world.
People have assumed that atheism is the absence of religious belief or lies at one end of a spectrum of religiosity. In philosophy and literature, however, atheism is a doctrinaire belief system.

The idiot Bolsheviks (atheist Jews) in Russia are still the best example of this.
Read 20 tweets
Mar 18
In the U.S., the core issue is religious freedom, and always has been, specifically freedom from religion.

The Pilgrims sought religious freedom in America. But corrupt atheist Jews disguised as Christians calling themselves “Puritans” followed, seeking religious supremacy.
America was a British Colony for 169 years, governed by the imperialism of Jewish law.

Jewish religious threat to the U.S. Constitution was the basis for the American Revolution, Civil War, and Civil Rights Movement. Today, the Palestinian resistance to Jewish world governance.
Religious belief is the basis for all inequality left in the world and if addressed with care will provide a basis in our American educational system in order to then further address our own government’s biggest problems.

The first step is for us control to our own perspective.
Read 19 tweets
Mar 16
“Israel” was literally created as the homeland for the followers of Judaism, the U.S. was not. The U.S. Constitution grants Americans religious freedom and that means freedom FROM religion. The account’s👇avatar demonstrates Judaism’s subversion of America. Judaism is a religion.
Judaism arms Jewish diaspora with fascist propaganda. Possibly one of the most successful campaigns in U.S. history, the Has ara Project influenced millions of Americans to support Israel by disguising Israeli war crimes as “democracy” and demonizing Palestinians.

@ArtOilsbyTrin
@ArtOilsbyTrin Judaism runs on hatred Jews themselves create to exist mortally. Israel is relentlessly murderous and abusive because it’s run by a theist/atheist status quo. Worshiping war, revolution, conflict as a replacement for the peaceful religion of Judaism is as old as Judaism itself.
Read 6 tweets
Mar 16
My writing offends both liberal and conservative sensibilities and there is a good reason for it.

I don’t write from the right or from the left, but from a view of objective truth.

If you cling to a social construct, you will fail because they were created for that very reason.
Because I recognize that “clash of civilizations,” a strategy originally devised by Talmudic Salomon Molcho following rabbinic and eschatological distortions in the 16th century, presents itself as “Judeo-Christianity” and “secularism.” Trump is the former, Biden is the latter.
It’s been the same conflict for centuries.

Our Founding Fathers said: “All men are created equal.”

Jewish law prescribes just the opposite.

Jews have been subverting religion in America, violating the U.S. Constitution, and prohibiting Americans from the freedoms it grants us.
Read 7 tweets
Mar 14
I wrote this in 2019. I was writing about Judaism. Worshiping war as a replacement for Judaism is as old as Judaism itself. It took me years to see Judaism for what it is and not what we are told it is. blogs.mediapart.fr/nicholas-molod…
I not only lived through the War Lobby’s HIV/AIDS epidemic, MTV culture, and a shifting landscape that would give rise to today’s LGBT social construct, I recognize that as the “New Order.” How we see ourselves and how we see the world are determined by our inner belief system.
We to try escape our past and grasp onto the future but past and future are intertwined.

Time is a contract, agreed upon by all participants. When we realize this, we begin to also realize the fluidity within that structure. Time is fluid when we consciously observe it that way.
Read 16 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(