FoiaFan🇮🇱 Profile picture
Aug 1, 2023 2 tweets 2 min read Read on X
The VERY LAST THING Biden officially did as Vice President was travel to Ukraine to assure “anti-corruption”. Wink wink, nudge nudge. https://t.co/pwExyVRjbsobamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-offi…

State Dept link: https://t.co/8ahw4hDxypfoia.state.gov/Search/Results…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with FoiaFan🇮🇱

FoiaFan🇮🇱 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @15poundstogo

Jun 10
The FBI foia vault today released additional evidence of .@JakeSullivan46 using personal emails for top secret matters and his failure to help prevent Ambassador Stevens’s murder in Benghazi despite actual knowledge of the danger posed to him.
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-cli…

Jake may have sent but just in case. Benghazi/Stevens/Hillary. Image
Read 4 tweets
Jun 2
The US State Dept’s foia website posted 1249 documents on Friday. Let’s take a quick look 👀. foia.state.gov/Search/Results…
One foia request (not mine) ending in 07153 yields some interesting stuff on Russia/Ukraine. Including Director of Policy planning David McKean’s wife apparently invested with Rosement (Seneca?!?), and Kathy Kavalec enjoying Atlantic Council anti-Russia emails just before the 2016 election. foia.state.gov/Search/Results…Image
“NIH” gets 13 hits, including these doozies on Covid origins. foia.state.gov/Search/Results…

Read 6 tweets
May 16
A short thread on .@jaketapper moderating the first Trump/Biden debate.
1/ Tapper is a smart, aggressive reporter. Among CNN’s top talent. But he also was one of the main participants in the collusive (really, insurrectionist) nexus between Dem operatives, the partisan IC, and the press, in trying to undo the 2016 election or, at a minimum, hobble the incoming Trump administration. Specifically, Tapper was front and center in breaking the “dossier briefing” story on January 10, 2017.Image
2/ It’s obvious that the intent of the IC briefing Obama, Biden and Trump on the dossier allegations, adding a two page addendum to the ICA on that topic, and then massive IC leaks to the press, was to hurt Trump. Comey acknowledged to his buddies that CNN was looking for a “news hook” to turn the shaky, discreditable dossier into a story via FBI involvement. As in “Please don’t leak this. Wink wink, nudge nudge.” Then Strzok and pals eagerly awaited the story breaking specifically on CNN, which they undeniably knew was coming, right after Comey finished his Congressional testimony. This is all established in writing.Image
3/ Tapper, for his part, acknowledged in emails to Ben Smith that he was angered by Smith’s reporting, because it rendered CNN’s scoop less impactful. Tapper compared this to Smith stepping on Tapper’s d*ck. Again, this is all in writing.
Read 4 tweets
May 13
In honor of and in preparation for Cohen’s expected perjurious testimony tomorrow, here are a few background tweets.
1/
Read 9 tweets
Apr 10
Remember when the CDC said they didn’t get/keep the data allegedly supporting its ridiculous “study” stating that everyone, including the naturally immune, needed vaxing ASAP? Because the data reminded with a private contractor? Well, I got a foia response to my request for a copy of that contract. Anyone want to see it? Will try to post later today.
Okay. Here’s a link to the subject CDC contract. Thank you to .@walkafyre for posting it on line for me. A few comments. First, I have learned that the contract was modified twice prior to the “study” that was the subject of my request (see images below). These mods were not included in the foia production, so I just went back and requested those. For now, we only have a partially redacted copy of the original, unmodified contract. Even so, it’s interesting (to me) in a couple of respects, both as to what is redacted, and what is not. More comments to follow shortly below. scribd.com/document/72183…Image
As to what ISN’T redacted, there are two points of interest. First, the original contract states right in it that it relates solely to high risk patients. So why use this contractor’s data to make vax recommendations for literally everyone?!? Second, the contract appears to require the contractor to keep archives of its data available. Yet, when I filed a foia request for the data allegedly supporting the CDC’s ridiculous “study”, the response was, in substance: “sorry, Charlie, we don’t have the data.”Image
Read 4 tweets
Apr 2
What the heck is this all about with Loren Merchan making multiple one dollar donations through ACT Blue that are then refunded? It looks like some kind of test. But what is she testing here and why?

This sounds plausible. But who is the vendor in this case? Act Blue?
Honestly, I couldn’t care less about the judge’s daughter and her company. But when someone says “you’re not allowed to talk about that”, it instantly becomes interesting. 😎
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(