YOUR 👏 TRUCK 👏 IS 👏 NO 👏 MATCH 👏
BMWs gonna BMW
McLaren goes for a swim
what the hell

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kristi Yamaguccimane

Kristi Yamaguccimane Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TheWapplehouse

Feb 24
Here’s mine: the day before the start of 9th grade my buddy Carl came over and we were shooting pool and every time he’d walk by I’d smell shit and finally I asked him “Carl did you step in shit?” and he was like “uhh, naw man, I didn’t…uhh I farted” and I could tell it…
wasn’t a fart because you can smell the difference between human shit and a fart. One has a much earthier fragrance. But every time he’d walk by I’d smell it more and more and he just kept insisting that he farted or that maybe he’d stepped in dog shit and I could smell that…
wasn’t true either because dogshit and human shit smell different. So we got done shooting pool and Carl’s dad was on his way to pick him up so we walked out to the living room and Carl said he had to pee so I sat down and watched TV with my dad and Carl stayed in the bathroom…
Read 12 tweets
Jan 7
oh my god this is the whitest shit I’ve ever seen
This video has everything:

-an angry white boy named Connor
-Southern accent
-concerned white women that aren’t helping
-white wine
-some stupid shit only a drunk white guy would do
-playing old school hip hop
-an ugly vase
-a woman wearing a fur
-navy blazer with jeans
Read 9 tweets
Dec 13, 2023
Thought he had an easy target. Didn’t realize dude rockin the sandals/jeans/ponytail/solo Bluetooth was born into the shitty internet debate. Molded by it. When Mr TikTok was out partying he was studying Usenet archives and paying for Something Awful…

This shitty premise was your opening gambit? You absolute fool. This man has battled holocaust denying foes twice his age in the darkest corners of the internet. Refreshing the page eagerly awaiting a reply, fingers hovering above the keyboard between sips of code red…
Your argument for abolishing age of consent laws? Kid Buu vs Super Buu? The merits of Loli? Evolution? He’s trained his mind and body for this all his life. You enter into this conversation. You will not leave unless it is under the white banner of surrender.
Read 7 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
Yeah, because those children didn’t condemn Hamas so… Image
They changed the wording lol Image
Read 4 tweets
Sep 26, 2023
Guy walking to work gets stopped, body slammed on his head, suffers fractured hand, fractured skull, ruptured eardrum, concussion and TBI then gets told to shut the fuck and it’s his fault for being a dumb bastard

Department decided this force was justified, cop not charged
Part 2

Guy spent 9 days in the hospital. The deputy was fired but not for this incident. Unsurprisingly lies his ass off about what happened.
Read 6 tweets
Sep 13, 2023
“But she IS dead…(laughter)…she was a regular person. Just write ‘em a check. $11,000. She was 26 anyway. She had limited value.”

You can’t reform this.
This is fucking nauseating man
CW (I’ve tried hiding this multiple times but this platform is shit and it isn’t working)

They also released the footage of the bastard that hit her doing 74 in a 25 and he’s so disinterested and sounds so annoyed and inconvenienced after killing her
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(