justredpillme Profile picture
Sep 2, 2023 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Joe Biden Said if You Have a Problem Figuring Out if You're for Him or Trump 'Then You Ain't Black'

At the end of an interview with Charlamagne tha God, an American radio host, Joe Biden said:

"If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Although we found reporting that Joe Biden apologized in a phone call with the US Black Chamber of Commerce by saying:

“The bottom line of all of this perhaps I was much too cavalier. I know that the comments have come off like I was taking the African American vote for granted but nothing could be further from the truth. I’ve never, ever done that and I’ve earned it every time I’ve run. I was making the point that I never take the vote for granted and in fact I know in order to win the presidency, I need the African American vote,” Biden said. “I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy. I shouldn’t have been so cavalier.”

However we could not find a copy or recording of this phone call or him making these statements or other similar statements publicly in a recorded medium.
Links To Evidence:

Archived Full Video (MP4):
jrpm.me/YOQRh4
RedPill Rating:

TrueImage
Offsite Article Link:
jrpm.me/xaJnw7
☀️ This fact-check is brought to you by Sunfluencer, a comprehensive Vitamin D solution with D3, K2, Magnesium, Quercetin, and Zinc, for a low monthly cost. Available here: jrpm.me/sun

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with justredpillme

justredpillme Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @justredpillme

Jun 12
Cream of Wheat Removed the African American Chef From Their Packaging in 2020

On June 17, 2020, B&G Foods announced that it was removing the image of an African American Chef prominently featured on its Cream of Wheat product packaging, in response to concerns that it “inadvertently contributed to systemic racism”. The chef was featured on the packaging since as far back as 1893.

"PARSIPPANY, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun. 17, 2020– B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE:BGS) today announced that we are initiating an immediate review of the Cream of Wheat brand packaging. We understand there are concerns regarding the Chef image, and we are committed to evaluating our packaging and will proactively take steps to ensure that we and our brands do not inadvertently contribute to systemic racism. B&G Foods unequivocally stands against prejudice and injustice of any kind."Image
Links to Evidence:

B&G Foods Official Press Release:

Archived B&G Foods Official Press Release (PDF):
jrpm.me/zrt8I1
jrpm.me/XhvWx9
RedPill Rating:

TrueImage
Read 4 tweets
May 20
Jill Biden Compared Latinos to Breakfast Tacos

On July 11, 2022, in a speech in San Antonio Texas, Jill Biden compared the Latino community to the “uniqueness” of “breakfast tacos”. Jill Biden said:

“Raul helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community — as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami, and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength”

The video of the speech can be viewed below.
Links to Evidence:

Archived Video (MP4):
jrpm.me/kFHXF0
RedPill Rating:

TrueImage
Read 4 tweets
Nov 14, 2023
Nikki Haley Said Every Person on Social Media Should Be Verified by Their Name

In an interview on Fox News in a video which began circulating on Nov 14, 2023, Presidential Candidate Nikki Haley said:

"Every person on social media should be verified by their name."

She mentioned that the reason for this, is that it’s a “national security threat”.
Links To Evidence:

Archived Video of Interview (MP4):

Sourced X Post:
jrpm.me/QdGHV3
jrpm.me/WbqXJj
RedPill Rating:

True
Read 4 tweets
Nov 8, 2023
Jen Psaki Admits the Government Is Colluding With Private Companies to Censor Speech

On July 15, 2021, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said:

"We’ve increased disinformation research and tracking within the Surgeon General’s office. We’re flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation."

The video can be viewed below:
Links to Evidence:

Original White House Transcript:

Archived Video (MP4):

Archived Transcript (PDF):
jrpm.me/yQchNw
jrpm.me/yyVkZN
jrpm.me/EvMw6G
RedPill Rating:

True
Read 5 tweets
Nov 3, 2023
Joe Biden Said He Has Not Taken a Penny From Any Foreign Source Ever in His Life

In a recorded segment of a debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, Joe Biden said:

I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life.

The video of his statement can be viewed below.
Links To Evidence:

Archived Video (MP4):

Original Sourced @akafacehots X Post:
jrpm.me/e7w5te
jrpm.me/uyuha7
RedPill Rating:

TrueImage
Read 4 tweets
Sep 9, 2023
New Mexico Gov. Lujan Grisham Claims She Can Temporarily Suspend 2nd Amendment Rights

On September 7, 2023, the Governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham (@GovMLG), signed an executive order which declares a state of “Public Emergency” exists throughout the state due to gun violence.

This Executive Order is to stay in effect until October 6, 2023.

It provides four directives:

An order & direction to the Department of Public Health, Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, and the Department of Public Safety, to immediately begin collaborating with her office to provide an ‘effective and coordinated response’ to the public health emergency.

Make available financial resources of up to 750,000 USD to the DoH, DHS & EM, and/or DoPS, for the purposes of EO compliance and to avoid and minimize economic or physical harm and to protect the public health, safety and welfare.

All Mayors, sheriffs, and members of governing bodies of municipalities or counties are encouraged to request, if necessary, an emergency proclamation and implementation of temporary additional restrictions to address this public health emergency pursuant to the Riot Control Act.

All political subdivisions of the State shall comply with and enforce all directives issued pursuant to this Order.

It appears that this executive order has provided the Department of Health with the agency and financial support to declare its own Public Health Order, which was published September 8, 2023.

This Public Health Order is the order which suspends the ability to conceal or open carry firearms. The text in the pdf appears as follows:

On September 8th, 2023, she posted on her twitter that:

Today I issued a 30-day ban on the open & concealed carrying of guns in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County. Gun violence is killing between 2 and 3 children every month in NM - every single one of these deaths is unconscionable and they must stop.

In a recorded question and answer exchange, when asked about upholding her oath to protect the constitution and people’s ability to conceal or open carry weapons, she had the following to say:

With one exception, and that is if there’s an emergency and I’ve declared an emergency for a temporary amount of time, I can invoke additional powers.

The video can be viewed below in a following post.

@GovMLG
Links To Evidence:

Original EO Tweet

Original PHO Tweet

Official Executive Order

Official Public Health Order

List of Statewide Executive Orders

List of Statewide Public Health Orders

Archived EO Tweet

Archived PHO Tweet

Archived Copy of Executive Order (PDF)

Archived Copy of Public Health Order (PDF)

Archived Video (MP4)
jrpm.me/UXalVs
jrpm.me/FuFEgH
jrpm.me/2fkkLF
jrpm.me/5aJtbv
jrpm.me/BFjFFZ
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(